over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: botox,. juvederm and other aesthetic procedures

PeterBobJohn

Registered
I went for botox and juvederm last night.
my rationale is that I spend a pretty penny on my supplements to make my body look good so whats wrong with spending some on my face.

do any of the other board members treat with botox or its competitors disport or xeomin ?
or what about fillers such as juvederm, juvederm xc or restylane?

I am interested if anyone cares to share.
thank you in advance.
PBJ

wow...hows it look.
I don't think I could ever do something like that.ive seen a lot of botox procedures that look awful.make the person look strange.
at 42 I enjoy showing my age...a little gray,some lines in my face.its all good for me.

somebody on this boards signature was "men age like wine.women age like fruit"
always made me chuckle.

wow...hows it look.
I don't think I could ever do something like that.ive seen a lot of botox procedures that look awful.make the person look strange.
at 42 I enjoy showing my age...a little gray,some lines in my face.its all good for me.

somebody on this boards signature was "men age like wine.women age like fruit"
always made me chuckle.

I am 43 and have been getting both since I was 40.
the plastic surgeon I go to doesn't leave my forehead artificially smooth, he leaves "character" in my face. He knows what he is doing and it looks natural.
my nasolabial folds or "laugh lines" have disappeared essentially as well.
he adds some volume to my face as well, with low bodyfat our faces look thinner unfortunately.
Basically, I look like I did when I was 30, the 30 year old version of my self.
no one can tell, they can see the difference but I don't have that plastic surgery look

nice,glad it worked out for ya.

I use both, at 53 it makes me look close to 10 years younger. I see nothing wrong with it. And I agree, depends where you go to have it done. I go to a Doctor who specializes in it.

No botox for me, but being that my wife is an aesthetician, runs her own place, I have all the good back bar supplies like real strong chemical peel in case there is a small breakout, ZAP! Nightly I will use a good snap-8 serum with DMSO and other things and moisturizer. I`m 35 and no need for botox or anything more than I do.

There's a lot of buzz about SNAP-8. Alot of people saying botox or better without the poison/injects. It's pretty easily acquired too.

There's a lot of buzz about SNAP-8. Alot of people saying botox or better without the poison/injects. It's pretty easily acquired too.

i thought i remember an ergo log on this.

what exactly do you do with it and how does it work.
I could search but id rather get brief and to the point.

From what I heard, it's most commonly used in DIY topical lotions/creams/etc. I don't know exactly how much, what ratio etc. otomh so Id have to look that up too a lot of research chem places and some other places carry it, and many retail shops online sell premade concoctions.

i thought i remember an ergo log on this.

what exactly do you do with it and how does it work.
I could search but id rather get brief and to the point.

The stuff we use is made by a compounding pharmacy that focuses just on cosmetic type stuff. We have it made with snap-8 (not sure % off my head) vit c, hyaluronic acid, matrixyl 3000 and a transdermal carrier like DMSO but not smelly. It is mixed with a clear gel base, goes on smooth and absorbs in dry within a minute or so, then onto your moisturizer. If you have deeper wrinkles snap 8 is not gonna fix it. Skin care is about being preventative, once you got wrinkles than can hold a coin, or just visible from 10ft away, its time for the knife.

Another treatment my wife uses all the time, since we own the machine ($5k new) is a microcurrent facial. It is basically a TENS unit for the face. Conductive gloves or metal wands are used to manipulate the facial muscles and direct the current. This does need regular treatments to maintain results.

The stuff we use is made by a compounding pharmacy that focuses just on cosmetic type stuff. We have it made with snap-8 (not sure % off my head) vit c, hyaluronic acid, matrixyl 3000 and a transdermal carrier like DMSO but not smelly. It is mixed with a clear gel base, goes on smooth and absorbs in dry within a minute or so, then onto your moisturizer. If you have deeper wrinkles snap 8 is not gonna fix it. Skin care is about being preventative, once you got wrinkles than can hold a coin, or just visible from 10ft away, its time for the knife.

Another treatment my wife uses all the time, since we own the machine ($5k new) is a microcurrent facial. It is basically a TENS unit for the face. Conductive gloves or metal wands are used to manipulate the facial muscles and direct the current. This does need regular treatments to maintain results.

Any place on the net the snap and dmso mixture can be purchased.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear