over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T - Bourne Series - Bourne Ultimatum

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
I have been jonesing for another Bourne movie. Loved the first two and have been waiting for them to do a Bourne Ultimatum. I am not a big reader of novels so I was not aware and saddened to hear the other day that Robert Ludlum, the author of them all, died in 2001. Do you think this will be the end of the Bourne series after Ultimatum? Jeeze, I hope not. As I said it's pretty much my favorite series of movies.

yes

i agree, it will be good. most movies that have sequels(sp) are not that good, but i liked 1 and 2 of this series. my girl read all the books and she said this was the last one...but you never know w/holywood.

off topic: saw mr.brooks last night. pretty good, not the best movie in the world but its wierd seeing Kevin Cosner as a serial killer. def. a movie if you're bored, go see it, its worth seeing once

did any of you take my advice and rent Afro Samurai yet? get off your asses...you will NOT be disappointed!

off topic: saw mr.brooks last night. pretty good, not the best movie in the world but its wierd seeing Kevin Cosner as a serial killer. def. a movie if you're bored, go see it, its worth seeing once

Downloading it now. :D

but you never know w/holywood.

I do hope they continue it on like they did for Bond after Ian Fleming died. Speaking of which I think the new Bond is my favorite of all time now. He gets his ass kicked and it's much darker than the others as of late.

huh? it just came out friday..:confused:
Yeah.. isn't that something? I get movies before they come out sometimes too and ALWAYS before they're released on DVD. Gotta love Gnutella1 and 2

edit: BTW... the Bourne series are the most well done spy/action movies... not too over the top to be unrealistic but just enough to make you think "dayum!" - that fight scene in the first one where that operative comes through the window? killer... even the fact that the girl pukes because she can't handle it all and goes into a pale-faced shock... loved it!

Last edited:
I usually get them before they come out from the dark side :D. Usually they are Academy Award DVD screeners. The earliest I had one was Vin Diesel's Diablo which was renamed to A Man Apart because the game company that makes the Diablo game had the name staked for their movie. I had the movie 11 months before it came out and it was a work print. 4.5 hours long because it wasn't cut down that much yet.

oh and i have to give credit to kais here... he's the computer hostess with the most-ess... :p :p :p

I have to agree here. The Bourne series is a great piece of work. The movies follow the novels very closely and are always full of non-stop action and twists. I've been waiting for ultimatum for a while now. I have both of the other on dvd and want to complete the tri-fecta. Kais, has the ultimatum been released yet??

Hostel II

is anyone really going to see this horrible movie? i hated the 1st one and i cant believe they made a second...well i guess i can it's all about the mighty dollar.

is anyone really going to see this horrible movie? i hated the 1st one and i cant believe they made a second...well i guess i can it's all about the mighty dollar.
Oh, God, the first movie was horrible. They trumped it all up with Tarrantino's name all over it, and it turned out to be a class C slasher flick. It sucked ass.... and so will Hostel 2.

The Bourne movies rock though.

There was a new book at Walmart about the Bourne series but I cant remember the name, I saw it last night. Ill check again.

The book is called The Bourne Betrayl..

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear