over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Bro's team wins NJ Team States!

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Long Branch wins the NJ Group 2 State Championships. I was sweating so bad i felt like i just got off an hour of intense cardio. I went nuts the entire time. During my bro's match i was flipping. SO PROUD OF HIM. Bumped up to 160 from 152 to go after the 4th ranked kid in the state of NJ at 160. Kid was heavily favored and was winning 7-3 going into the 3rd. An escape and 2 TD's took it into OT and he got the takedown in OT. He was utterly exhausted and PUSHED and PUSHED as id always tried to teach him (worry about the pain later). He told me he felt like he was going to pass out...but you could never tell by watching him wrestle until he got the last TD n fell down onto his back haha. BIG DAY! Heres the link to the vid...check out 160 where he gets thrown right at the beginning of the match then comes back!

http://www.digitalsports.com/article/type/conference/typeid/3/id/17188.aspx

**broken link removed**
(read the line under "Long Branch captures Title")

*sorry for all the O/T posts. You guys are family and im so ecstatic i had to post it*

WHOEVER READS THIS CAN DO ME A FAVOR AND GO VOTE FOR HIM FOR WRESTLER OF THE WEEK FOR THE FINAL WEEK OF THE SEASON. HE DESERVES IT AND IM SO PROUD OF HIM. LINK BELOW...
www.theshoreconference.com (right hand side, Nick Visicaro)

Last edited:
TP you have to proud of your brother. he has worked hard and you have been a great inspiration to him. Congratulations to him and the entire team. That is awesome!!

ha toopoo you looking pretty thick in the last lil video of you hugging the big black kid!

man congrats to your lil bro, like i said before the kid is a beast! and damn you guys look a lot alike :D

congrats to your bro, jersey is one of the most competitive states wrestling wise, definetly something to be proud of

Big congrats to you, yourself and his team. NJ is no easy state in terms of wrestling. The NE owns that shiz.

ha toopoo you looking pretty thick in the last lil video of you hugging the big black kid!

man congrats to your lil bro, like i said before the kid is a beast! and damn you guys look a lot alike :D

Dude he doesnt even work out. I bench 400 on incline, squat over 500 and DL over 500 and that kid is stronger than me when i tie up with him. Im too good for him to take me down, but DAMN he cant be moved! Hes 285 on the nose! GENETICS Gad dammit!

WHOEVER READS THIS CAN DO ME A FAVOR AND GO VOTE FOR HIM FOR WRESTLER OF THE WEEK FOR THE FINAL WEEK OF THE SEASON. HE DESERVES IT AND IM SO PROUD OF HIM. LINK BELOW...

Dude he doesnt even work out. I bench 400 on incline, squat over 500 and DL over 500 and that kid is stronger than me when i tie up with him. Im too good for him to take me down, but DAMN he cant be moved! Hes 285 on the nose! GENETICS Gad dammit!

he got my vote, hey he's in 2nd running right now, so by the time some pro muscle bro's see this post and vote he's got it!

GOOD STUFF, TPOWRFUL4U.

IT'S GREAT THAT YOU ARE THERE FOR YOUR BROTHER. I CAN STILL REMEMBER WHEN MY MOM AND DAD CAME TO MY GAMES...FRIENDS CHEERING...YOU NEVER FORGET THOSE THINGS.

I AM GLAD YOU'RE THERE FOR HIM.

thanx to everyone who voted for him.....im so proud of him. Im going to put together a highlight vid of him at the end of the year once i learn to use this thing i got haha. I have all his video's, it should be pretty sick.

still time to vote...promus guys help a brotha (literally) out!

www.theshoreconference.com Nick Visicaro

^^^^:D

congrats to the team man

he got my vote :D

Thats awesome bro that your bother took one for the team and went up a weight class. The 160 and 171 are the toughest classes in wrestling.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws