over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T bug out bags

NGL34

Registered
Just curious how many of you have a bug out bag?

For those of you that have one..besides the obvious items to include-- fire starters, shelter, dried foods, first aid, weapons; any other items you think would be useful to include that wouldn't be so obvious.

Ideally I liked one bag for a 3 day survival that I could keep with me at all times and one that could sustain me for a few months. The focus would be more on urban survival.

With self defense and fitness now being more important then ever, I'd also have a year supply of at least trt and a shit load of orals for the self life.

I need to work on my kit

I'd probably die in 4 hrs in the wild without my water bottle

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My kit has duplicate passport , SS card and birth certificate for me , wife and son. Credit card , $2,000 cash , Glock 19 (in a small lockable case to fly) extra pocket knife (ZT-350) , tattoo cover makeup , 60 days essential stomach meds.
A trauma kit and a survival kit. Depending on situation I’d pack my suppressed 22 pistol and ammo (obviously cannot travel with this)

Trauma kit has 3 tourniquets , 3 Quick Clot , two roll med tape , 6 Souter kits , 4 disposable scalpels , 1 trachea tube , 10 Gause 4x4 , water proof bandaids , 1 bottle liquid Benadryl , 25 aspirin , antiseptic gel , 2 tubes super glue , tweezers , scissors , 10. 875mg Amoxicillin , 1 bottle kenalog , 3 22g syringes with 3 extra 15gx1.5 pins

Survival kit has magnesium fire starter , magnifying glass , energy thermal wrap , knife , 100’ pararcord , 3 water filtration straws , 50 Benadryl , 50 Motrin, cortisone cream , quality compass , 1 roll surveying tape , 1 roll duck tape , 3 large plastic garbage bags , small spool of 80 lb test Spiderwire fishing line , 3 SS wire snares , small fishing tackle kit , Some hard candy

All of this fits into a duffel bag that can be worn like a backpack as well with extra room for a couple changes clothes.

It would be adjusted according to where I thought I had to go , obviously urban survival will be different than if I bailed out into the swamp

My kit has duplicate passport , SS card and birth certificate for me , wife and son. Credit card , $2,000 cash , Glock 19 (in a small lockable case to fly) extra pocket knife (ZT-350) , tattoo cover makeup , 60 days essential stomach meds.
A trauma kit and a survival kit. Depending on situation I’d pack my suppressed 22 pistol and ammo (obviously cannot travel with this)

Trauma kit has 3 tourniquets , 3 Quick Clot , two roll med tape , 6 Souter kits , 4 disposable scalpels , 1 trachea tube , 10 Gause 4x4 , water proof bandaids , 1 bottle liquid Benadryl , 25 aspirin , antiseptic gel , 2 tubes super glue , tweezers , scissors , 10. 875mg Amoxicillin , 1 bottle kenalog , 3 22g syringes with 3 extra 15gx1.5 pins

Survival kit has magnesium fire starter , magnifying glass , energy thermal wrap , knife , 100’ pararcord , 3 water filtration straws , 50 Benadryl , 50 Motrin, cortisone cream , quality compass , 1 roll surveying tape , 1 roll duck tape , 3 large plastic garbage bags , small spool of 80 lb test Spiderwire fishing line , 3 SS wire snares , small fishing tackle kit , Some hard candy

All of this fits into a duffel bag that can be worn like a backpack as well with extra room for a couple changes clothes.

It would be adjusted according to where I thought I had to go , obviously urban survival will be different than if I bailed out into the swamp
Why would you need to cover tattoos in a zombie apacolypse? Lol. That sounds more like evading LE.

What is the #1 most likely threat you perceive? World War, EMP knocking everything out?

Why would you need to cover tattoos in a zombie apacolypse? Lol. That sounds more like evading LE.

What is the #1 most likely threat you perceive? World War, EMP knocking everything out?

Honestly the only real "Threat" I'm concerned about is a natural disasters , living on the gulf coast hurricanes are a big problem.

As for the tattoo cover up it just a tool in the tool box , you never know what you may need , it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Evading LE or anyone else , I've been in countries where the government collapsed and you don't know who the good guys are. Being in LE you might find yourself being looked at as the bad guys

Economic breakdown which will lead to social breakdown which will lead to martial law , and in times of martial law you might find yourself in a grey area between what the government wants and what the people want. An EMP would definitely cause this , I don't see the US ever being invaded , not by an outside country anyway.

I had made a 3 day bag before but decided I liked the bag too much and started using it for my motorcycle bag. Haha. Anyway, I have a whole bunch of food and water at my house along with ammo and familiarity of the land. I would be able to ride out a few weeks here is need be. If I needed to travel I would pack up then.

I used to worry about prepping until I saved up enough food and now I feel more comfortable. One thing I would like to educate myself and prepare more for would be antibiotics and some meds to keep on hand.

I really like the snares and small fishing tackle box idea. Also the antibiotics is a great idea as well.

Seems well thought out. Thanks.

One question though, what are the plastic bags for? I thinking maybe Poncho, water collection, shelter coverage?

I really like this crank and solar powered radio/flash light/USB port device. For less than $20 bucks it will definitely be added to my bag.

Attachments

• HgApXj6O-1251700285.jpg
    HgApXj6O-1251700285.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 139
I really like the snares and small fishing tackle box idea. Also the antibiotics is a great idea as well.

Seems well thought out. Thanks.

One question though, what are the plastic bags for? I thinking maybe Poncho, water collection, shelter coverage?

Yes , plastic bags are used for all of that as well as making a barrier to lay on when it’s wet , putting things that you want to stay dry or bury for later.

Mostly to keep dry though , exposure kills more people in “wilderness” situations far faster than dehydration. You can easily get hypothermia in temperatures in the 50’s if you are wet.
Antibiotics are great to have but Benadryl can be a life saver when you’re in an area where they have a lot of bugs and poisonous plants.

Honestly the only real "Threat" I'm concerned about is a natural disasters , living on the gulf coast hurricanes are a big problem.

As for the tattoo cover up it just a tool in the tool box , you never know what you may need , it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Evading LE or anyone else , I've been in countries where the government collapsed and you don't know who the good guys are. Being in LE you might find yourself being looked at as the bad guys

Economic breakdown which will lead to social breakdown which will lead to martial law , and in times of martial law you might find yourself in a grey area between what the government wants and what the people want. An EMP would definitely cause this , I don't see the US ever being invaded , not by an outside country anyway.

Woah woah woah, sir!!! I’m going to need you to back it up for a second....

You’ve been in a country that had a government collapse?! Story time pls?

Genuinely, I’m super interested... lol

I love travel and I’m SUPER FASCINATED with people that have done so and even more when I see/hear stories about that kind of stuff...

I mostly have “bug in” supplies to be honest.

8 months of food and water
Barbed wire I could quickly wrap the house in
Motion sensor Cameras and tons of batteries
Supplies to board up and seal the home

Enough guns and ammo to take on North Korea lol

We have a pretty tight knit suburban neighborhood I think we’d geneally “bug in” as a neighborhood ad much as possible.

Woah woah woah, sir!!! I’m going to need you to back it up for a second....

You’ve been in a country that had a government collapse?! Story time pls?

Genuinely, I’m super interested... lol

I love travel and I’m SUPER FASCINATED with people that have done so and even more when I see/hear stories about that kind of stuff...

I was a security contractor , been all over Africa and the Middle East, just about every little shit hole over there

Probably hundreds or thousands of times more likely you will be falsely accused of a crime and the bugout bag will be used against you as evidence than you actually end up needing it, lol

I was a security contractor , been all over Africa and the Middle East, just about every little shit hole over there

That must have been some serious/interesting shit...

Wish I could sit down with you a pick your brain...

Bet you’ve got loads of stories/experience...

If your smart you have your bug-out "destination" already stocked so that all you need is a loaded handgun and transportation (bike or motorcycle) to get you there.

Complete anarchy ends up happening all I need is a few snicker bars, a Rambo knife, and a book of matches to start with and I'll end up being the warlord of the midwest.....:D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws