over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T BUT ARE THERE ANY LAWYERS HERE??

Fathead

Banned
I know this may not be BB but I need to know if anyone has any real genuine knowledge about a right to work state. I got fired today on a Sunday of all days by a guy who has only been where I have worked 2 yrs I have been there 11yrs and could have had his job a yr ago when they wanted to fire him but took up for the guy. The lil prick calls me and tells me my last day was Friday so we argued on the phone and he hung up on me. To gain access to the building you have to swipe a card sure as shit mine does not work anymore so someone has said I am gone.

The thing about it is is I have no issues at work very popular with other employees and managers, nothing has arisen that I can think of except between me and him in the last month or so were we have had a few disagreements about a particular job or two but nothing serious like I am going to kick his ass or anything.

The point is I live in Arizona which is a Right to Work State or at will employment which from what I read tonight is opposite what most people think it is, the other thing is I went to a site called fair measure.com and bought their wrongful termination guide and I am pretty sure I was fired unjustly. The guy would not even tell me why and I have a confernce call tomm with the big boss if I really am fired I am waiting for the fucker down the road after he leaves the garage at work.

later any help would be appreciated.

All I can say is maybe contact a labour lawyer in your area to see what your options are and then go from there. The guy that fired you was probably intimidated by your size and number of years you had in the company and saw you as a threat. Anyway good luck, I hope it works out for you.

Right off I know 3 lawyers who are or were here.
Buffman4
Rick Collins
Chuck999

Dont know if they can help, or are even around.
But I know Chuck is around for sure. A cool guy he is!

You might be able to catch Buffman4 over on anabolex, he's a tax lawyer but he still might be able to help you some.

If you've worked at your job for 11 years, I would think you'd get a better explanation and something in writing before they let you go. Do you work in a privately owned business or corporation? Even though it's an "at will employment" situation you deserve an explanation.

Good luck and keep us posted.

FH, check my post on the other thread like this - for some reason we seem to have two of them going. And MikeS, thanks bro! (your$20 will be in the mail in the morning!)

florida is a right to work state also the law gets tricky with all the bi laws and sub laws but you still cant be fired with out a reason ,onley in the first 90 days can you be fired with no reason ,if you have 11 years in you have a case for sure. right to work is not right to be fired lol there are no unions here that has to do with the right to work crap , sorry i couldnt help more ,i never thought to look into it. hope things work out for ya bro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131