over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T but this damn economy!!!!!!!!

Why do atheists like yourself feel the need to belittle others faith? Perhaps I might think you are a joke...

Perhaps you might.

I opened a thread. Read that "Faith will bring us all through" and "God" this and "scripture" that. I found it funny and with how thick it was being laid on I thought it might be a joke, so I asked. I got an answer and apologized for assuming that and then gave my well-wishes. When asked for clarification, I clarified.

I belittled nothing.

BN sets it straight! Do a search on some of his posts. Its worth it for the inlightenment.
I have seen some of his posts but unfortunately, I'm sure the better ones have been deleted, LOL... BN is pretty much on the money if you ask me - I'd like to hear more and maybe compare notes.

I have seen some of his posts but unfortunately, I'm sure the better ones have been deleted, LOL... BN is pretty much on the money if you ask me - I'd like to hear more and maybe compare notes.

Carefull. Last few guys who did that have still not been heard from. Seriously.

Perhaps you might.

I opened a thread. Read that "Faith will bring us all through" and "God" this and "scripture" that. I found it funny and with how thick it was being laid on I thought it might be a joke, so I asked. I got an answer and apologized for assuming that and then gave my well-wishes. When asked for clarification, I clarified.

I belittled nothing.
Sure you did, even though you hid your disdain in the form of an answer to a question. I'm not going to argue the point but I guess I see no logical reason as to why you wish to try to invoke a response as to someones faith. If you believe in no supreme being, that is your choice but please do not try to say that to talk about one must be a "joke".

Obviously you enjoy trying to stir the pot.

Last edited:
Sure you did, even though you hid your disdain in the form of an answer to a question. I'm not going to argue the point but I guess I see no logical as to why you wish to try to invoke a response as to someones faith. If you believee in no supreme being, that is your choice but please do not try to say that to talk about one must be a "joke".

Obviously you enjoy trying to stir the pot.

I'm not about stirring anything. I really should have let the thread run longer before saying anything, but in all honesty, with how heavy that kind of talk was I thought it to be a joke.

It would be like if someone commented on the floods in New Orleans by making a "joke" about some Native American doing a rain-dance for a bit too long, it's just not something you'd take seriously, even though it may actually be part of their personal belief system.

Again, I apologize.

I'm not about stirring anything. I really should have let the thread run longer before saying anything, but in all honesty, with how heavy that kind of talk was I thought it to be a joke.

It would be like if someone commented on the floods in New Orleans by making a "joke" about some Native American doing a rain-dance for a bit too long, it's just not something you'd take seriously, even though it may actually be part of their personal belief system.

Again, I apologize.
No problem, perhaps I misread you - apologies here as well. Beside it was HAARP that got New Orleans. And no, I am not joking...

James Caan:

Hate to hear about your situation. Advice? Channel your faith into action. Do not wait. Get up, get showered, get dressed and get looking. Everyday. The biggest mistake I see is inaction or people who just use the paper and think they have "looked for a job". I think people need to regard being laid off as a new "job" whose pay sux. That means put in your forty hours. Do not be afraid of "part time" work while you are looking. Stemming the negative cash flow the best you can is critical.

Last edited:
James Caan:

Hate to hear about your situation. Advice? Channel your faith into action. Do not wait. Get up, get showered, get dressed and get looking. Everyday. The biggest mistake I see is inaction or people who just use the paper and think they have "looked for a job". I think people need to regard being laid off as a new "job" whose pay sux. That means put in your forty hours. Do not be afraid of "part time" work while you are looking. Stemming the negative cash flow the best you can is critical.

PW, excellent advice! Its easy in this environment to let yourself feel "victimized" by this economy. Don't. There is still a lot of work happening out there, some areas in this economy are even looking for people. Things are changing, not ending, change with it or get left behind. Don't let the media's spin dictate your reality.

James Caan:

That is very good advise. I always feel like it's also a numbers game. Send out as many resumes as you can, even to companies that aren't hiring. Network every way you can.

Good luck!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner