over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Dance Clubs in Rome, Italy

OK, any Italian Bro's here. I'm on the Honeymoon in Rome and the wifey wants to go to a techno/house club. Anyone know of any good ones.

Thanks
If you plan to go to Naples let me know, I can give you the name of some big places where they often play that music.
Have fun, but keep and eye on your lady!

The guys in italy are VERY VERY aggressive (and RUDE!)

:)
Not always... ;)

I've been to multiple places in Europe and even Eastern Europe...Rome being one of the many. Let's just say I was LMFAO in Rome...Everyone thinks they're a fucking rock star.

No wonder barbarian tribes tried to sack it for 400 hundred years.
Sounds like everyone is a dick.

My best friend went to Italy and said they were very rude, and he was in 7 other countries that same trip. Funny thing is he is ethnically Italian and had almost nothing positive to say about the people.

i went to europe this time last year and i did 6 countries also.. i found the italian men to be persistant but not rude.... remember cultures are different.... no harm no foul... :)

I wouldn't say there rude just aggressive. You have to keep in mind that it is a different culture. Just cause they don't act like Americans doesn't make it wrong. I would say that there just more honest. If you are standing in line and you let them cut in front of you they will, but If you say something it's not a big deal. You don't have to have that mentality like in America were your afraid to say something to someone because they might go postal. All in all Italy is like everywhere else. There are some good ones and some bad ones. If your fortunate enough to become friends with some you will probably have a friend for life.

I would stay away from the subway and have your wife keep her purse in front of her and your wallet in your front pocket. A money belt is a good Idea.
The thing to remember is there is high petty crime in large cities but little violent crime. I have lived here over 6 years with my family and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Last edited:
...one simple suggestion...

In Italy we use a term: "americanata"

What is an "americanata"? simple: like many european people italian people has an innate sense of discretion, they don't socialize if there is not a formal invite to do it, I live in a condo since I was born and there is still people in it I don't know, obviously this sense of discretion may grow in the big cities, where people has to live tight togheter, so they use to dress and behave in a modest style, to avoid other people notice him. Now try to imagine what it will happen when an am,erican guy breaks into this system: your dresses and your behaviour soon will look as "eccentric", many expression of your natural lifestyle will definitely look excessive, thats why an "americanata" in the common Italian language is for an extreme demonstration of unnecessary excess, and that's nobody's fault...

All I can suggest you is: look closey at how people around look and behave like and do your best to mix up with them - and that's an international rule - of course if you put your sunglasses behind your neck you will be the only one to do it and you will loose them soon. The point is that I don't like that few black sheep ruin an entire country reputation, but people who comes here to enjoy the beauty of this place have to be smart and collaborative...

that's all:)

I found Italy and Rome to be much fun, the people weren't bad either. However I was 17 the last time I was there and off in my own little world. I'm going back the last weekend in March and the first week in April of next year on a religious pilgrimage. But I may have to break away from the group and have some FUN. Let us know what you think of those clubs

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws