over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T David Webb - Edit: Jason Bourne

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
He's coming back. Not a Ludlum deriative, but nevertheless Bourne will be back with The Bourne Legacy. Expected late 2011 early 2012.

Liked the rest of them, I'll have to see this one also.

He's coming back. Not a Ludlum deriative, but nevertheless Bourne will be back with The Bourne Legacy. Expected late 2011 early 2012.

Nice, I knew what you were talking about the second I saw the title of this thread!

Nice, I knew what you were talking about the second I saw the title of this thread!

SAME HERE! :D:D:D

Awesome series, cant wait. Damon is a great actor.

Kool-cant wait.

Badass. I knew he'd be back when I saw him swim off

BTW, for those who are not aware; There was a Bourne Identity made in 1988 with Richard Chamberlain. While not as good as Damon series, it was a little closer to Ludlum's writings. For instance Damon's series makes no reference to Bourne going after "Carlos The Jackal" or "The Jackal" which is a real life assasin/terrorist named Ilich Ramírez Sánchez, as was a big part in the novels. "The Jackal" with Bruce Willis in 1997 and "The Day Of The Jackal" in 1973 are a couple of movies written about it. The Jackal is still in prison for his crimes, true story. Would be nice to see something like this brought back into the movie series. I know it was a lot to encompass in a movie, but I wish they never left out this portion of the books.

Luke Evans talks about being up for the role of Jason Bourne. Henry Cavill talks about his method of playing Superman. Both actors address fears of being typecast.

Do American's look bad in spandex?

Henry: I'm sure some do!

You're currently to be testing for Jason Bourne?

Luke: Ah Yes.

Can you tell us how that's going, how you're feeling about it, and the enthusiasm you have for that.

Luke: Big, Its a big deal, it's a fantastic role, portrayed three times very very successfully. And uh, I love Bourne films, I love what Matt[Damon] did in them. It's hard to push that out now I think, but this is a new character you know its not Jason Bourne.... so yeah it's a big job to choose/shoot the film but I've met the director, he's fantastic. The script I've been given I was allowed to read the whole script, no one's allowed to read the whole script. The script I've been given is so great, it just roles out the tongue. Its just nice to be in good company with whoevers left.

Are you both concerned about being typecast? (directed at Henry being Superman, and Evans as Bourne).

Henry: There's always a fear, doing something which is as big as these relative jobs are, respective jobs are, yeah there's always that fear, its the matter of choosing the right jobs in between.

Luke: I also think though, when you take on a role that's been established (Henry: "bigger than you") bigger than life, other people have played it and your taking over but its a great opportunity and its a fantastic role, that's a fantastic role (pointing at Henry playing Superman, to which Henry adds "Yeah it is") and you have an amazing time doing it and if I got bored I'd relish every moment. I don't need to worry too much about being typecast, this is the moment, if for now, do what you want to do. (Henry agrees)

Henry: Don't live in fear (Luke agrees) just do the best job you can, and then go from there. If your a good enough actor you can break anything.

Luke: Absolutely.

You probably know very different incarnations (of Superman), Christopher reeve (etc), Is there a worry about unwillingly imitating them and intentionally going in and putting your own spin on the character?

Henry: I certainly haven't been doing the method of research which is watching other actors performing the role because, yes there is that danger of unconsciously emulating them and then try to put your own spin or touch on it. Um, but also see the way I approach acting anyway is, I just go in there and do what I see on the page, do what the director is telling me and however that comes out is the plan. There's no, I think the only way to do something and make it great is to do your own thing of it, or otherwise its been seen before.

**broken link removed**

that sounds awesome. i'm a big fan of ludlum's books and the bourne series. seeing the jackal plot get played out on the big screen would be pretty cool

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear