over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T DIE HARD NFL FANS

railslave

Kilo Klub Member
anyone have a tattoo of their fav team? post em up. heres mine, fresh off the needle last night. ill be holding off the arm workout for acouple of days:rolleyes:

that's a sweet tatoo.

Baltimore is going to have a great season... wish I could say the same for my Skins!

what happens if the get sold and re-named = do not tattoo your favorite nfl team anywhere. wear a hat or jersey lol

I got a NE PAT's tat with "19-0" right beneath it!!!

JK.

I'll stick to the appearal too!

^^ What are you talking about-the skins are going into this season SO much better than last season. You no longer have a high school offensive coordinator as your coach, your defense is nasty and you just acquired one of the most reliable QB's in the league in Donavan Mcnabb. If you weren't in the NFC East I would say you're a playoff caliber team.

I am a Bears fan and excited about the acquisition of Peppers and Taylor. Hopefully they play better this upcoming season.

Nice tat rail..that's a die hard fan right there...

thanks guys, i wasnt really looking for the "ill wear the jersey" comments :( i thought long and hard about this tat before i got it, im proud to have it.

I have the pats logo pretty small on my under forearm

thanks guys, i wasnt really looking for the "ill wear the jersey" comments :( i thought long and hard about this tat before i got it, im proud to have it.

I was just being light, that's all. If you are proud of your team then that is cool and I respect that.

Skip

I'm a Steelers fan so I hate it, but otherwise cool. I wouldn't get one, but I'm old, I won't wear jerseys either. The older I have got, the sillier I would feel asking for an autograph or wearing the jersey of someone who was picking their nose when I was 25. Don't sport that in Cleveland ;)

I'm a Steelers fan so I hate it, but otherwise cool. I wouldn't get one, but I'm old, I won't wear jerseys either. The older I have got, the sillier I would feel asking for an autograph or wearing the jersey of someone who was picking their nose when I was 25. Don't sport that in Cleveland ;)

Yes, please do not sport that in Cleveland, thank you. lol.....Ravens are gonna be nasty this year though. IF and WHEN the Brownies win the Superbowl I will be getting a Browns tattoo....WTF do you get though, a helmet, lol....Maybe a Dawg, or that little 1950s elf looking thing???? WTF is wrong with my team (shakes his head) lol.

I thought only Raiders and cowboys fans got a team logo tatted on them?

Nice tat, bro. I am a Ravens fan, also. I do not have a Ravens tattoo, but have several other tats.

The only reason im not tatted is that my father who is a world class artist has always been against it,, so out of respect for him I never did it. But if I did it would be the 'Arrowhead' baby!!! GO CHIEFS!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131