advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T does anyone else here have there woman supporting them?

By any chance, does she ever hand cuff you to the bed? LOL :D

I wouldn't tell her about the AAS

lol. The first thing everyone asks when I tell 'em im dating a cop. The REAL cuffs she owns hurt waaay to much to be sexy, haha. Stick with your soft restraints+velcro.

And you wouldn't ever tell her about AAS? Even if living together?

Yes I don't know where steroids came into the picture.
I should be dead .2 kids blew a stop sight at 40 miles an hour I was going straight about 40 as well but had the right away.they had an SUV I had a little Pontiac.
They hit my passenger side through my car across traffic onto the sidewalk into a metal pole,took off my front end then spinned down a
Grass field.mu airbags deployed and my neck snapped and couldn't feel my left forearm or fingers.after years if MRI ,emg,mylogram
I crushed most of my spine .i had herniated discs bulging discs severe radiculopathy(nerve damage)degenerative disc disease severe spinal stenosis.
I went to top neurosurgeons and they told me since I had so many discs involved the surgery is very risky and if I can
Live with just seeing pain management then I advise against it.well I tried everything to help the pain before trying any pain meds but nothing helped.
I finally started taking meds ANd my body was resisting to them all I know is now I'm on meds that are for cancer patients that are on there death bed. .anyway after years going by my radial nerve died in my left hand and its permanently closed.my right hand the ulnar nerve died closing my right hand
It opens slightly but closes back up immediately .2years ago I decided to see 2 more top neurosurgeons and they both said the same thing!
You have 1 year left and there's 100% chance you will be paralyzed and
Inconteninent (peeing out if a bag)or I can do surgery now and it won't help pain but stop me from progressing any worse. the surgery had a 50 percent of being paralyzed .at this point I had to do it I was falling all the time and my pain was a 10 on a lot of pain meds.anyway they went through my backusclrs and my neck and took out c3 c4 c5 c6 c7 t1 t2 cleaned out all my ligaments all my tendons then fused it.the fusion never took .my head does not straighten it looks like I'm always looking down I can't turn my head left or right and still have no use ofmy fingers and have no muscles in my hand and now I'm on ten different meds for pain to get from a ten to a seven on a scale of 1-10 1 being the least pAin.
After wanting to die for many years I said I'll make an effort to lose the weight I gained and get some of my muscle back.
I have many libations I walk with a Cain ,I can't do any freeweights.i can only do machines but everyone I'n the gym helps me .they change my seat cause my hands are to weak .they change handles for me they open my hands so when they close automatically I will be holding the bar or handle.
So IRS not easy but I figured I might as well be in the gym in pain then at home and in pain.atleast now I look good.cant do cardio since my knees buckle at will
I can keep going but you'll be amazed the amounts of meds I takes daily and still able to be coherent .if interested what I'm prescribed for pain just ask.sorry for the long speech but alot of shit happened since the accident.one more fun fact I have severe tremors

Sorry to hear all that ripped358. I will keep you in my prayers.
You have a good women to stay by your side. I believe that is how it is intended. We are supposed to take care of each other.
Keep up the good attitude that key when facing any struggle!

Sorry to hear about your accident bro. The docs have you on fentanyl, right? Hardcore stuff and not something to mess around with. Anyways, I wish you well on your recovery I think it's great you found a girl that cares for you.

im starting to smell steamed bullshit

incbb

Why would I make up this story I wish it wasn't true,
Grow up and don't assume especially when someone's in a horrible circumstances .what Do i gain but pain typing all of this?

Why would I make up this story I wish it wasn't true,
Grow up and don't assume especially when someone's in a horrible circumstances .what Do i gain but pain typing all of this?

Its just that there are a lot of trolls now days, that do stuff like this to get people's reactions. So they kinda ruin it for people telling the truth.

have you thought about buying some resistance bands and doing some stuff at home (in addition to your gym workouts)? you can tie loops in them so you don't really have to use your fingers to grip it. just a suggestion.

Last edited:
im starting to smell steamed bullshit

incbb

Sorry to hear about your accident bro. The docs have you on fentanyl, right? Hardcore stuff and not something to mess around with. Anyways, I wish you well on your recovery I think it's great you found a girl that cares for you.
I'm on 400 mugs if fentany patches that's 4 100mcg
Also actiq(fentanyl lozengers )1600mcg 9 times a day! That's the highest doses they come in plus 60mg cymbalta plus 800mg of neuron tin 3 times a day plus cyclobenzaprine 10 mg 3 times a day
Plus for anxiety klonopin Times a day plus seroquil 200mg at bedtime and 300 mg of trazadone at bedtime

I guess this is better than another tren thread but not by much.

What's going on here lately

I'm kinda torn right now.

I've been dating a girl for 8 months now, shes a cop. She also has two kids, 4 and 16. I'm thinking because I don't live with her... I don't need to tell her about my use. Mainly because shes LE, and Im also thinking she wouldn't want that around her children.

She's been great, I just don't know if its a good or bad thing to keep from her

Bro,

Never tell her. This is the best advice you can ever get.

I'm kinda torn right now.

I've been dating a girl for 8 months now, shes a cop. She also has two kids, 4 and 16. I'm thinking because I don't live with her... I don't need to tell her about my use. Mainly because shes LE, and Im also thinking she wouldn't want that around her children.

She's been great, I just don't know if its a good or bad thing to keep from her

chances are, she's keeping a lot of stuff from you...

don't tell her.

I'm on 400 mugs if fentany patches that's 4 100mcg
Also actiq(fentanyl lozengers )1600mcg 9 times a day! That's the highest doses they come in plus 60mg cymbalta plus 800mg of neuron tin 3 times a day plus cyclobenzaprine 10 mg 3 times a day
Plus for anxiety klonopin Times a day plus seroquil 200mg at bedtime and 300 mg of trazadone at bedtime

That's a lot of heavy stuff. You got heavy duty painkillers, a mood stabilizer, a sedative, nerve med, muscle relaxer, plus an snri I'm sure your docs know what they are doing, but just be careful bro.

And you wouldn't ever tell her about AAS? Even if living together?

Not sure if you know what a woman is capable of doing when or if things go south. And if you are living with her, her instinctive internal affairs will take over and she just may find your stash. ;)

Sry for the thread jack resume.... :D

Yes I don't know where steroids came into the picture.
I should be dead .2 kids blew a stop sight at 40 miles an hour I was going straight about 40 as well but had the right away.they had an SUV I had a little Pontiac.
They hit my passenger side through my car across traffic onto the sidewalk into a metal pole,took off my front end then spinned down a
Grass field.mu airbags deployed and my neck snapped and couldn't feel my left forearm or fingers.after years if MRI ,emg,mylogram
I crushed most of my spine .i had herniated discs bulging discs severe radiculopathy(nerve damage)degenerative disc disease severe spinal stenosis.
I went to top neurosurgeons and they told me since I had so many discs involved the surgery is very risky and if I can
Live with just seeing pain management then I advise against it.well I tried everything to help the pain before trying any pain meds but nothing helped.
I finally started taking meds ANd my body was resisting to them all I know is now I'm on meds that are for cancer patients that are on there death bed. .anyway after years going by my radial nerve died in my left hand and its permanently closed.my right hand the ulnar nerve died closing my right hand
It opens slightly but closes back up immediately .2years ago I decided to see 2 more top neurosurgeons and they both said the same thing!
You have 1 year left and there's 100% chance you will be paralyzed and
Inconteninent (peeing out if a bag)or I can do surgery now and it won't help pain but stop me from progressing any worse. the surgery had a 50 percent of being paralyzed .at this point I had to do it I was falling all the time and my pain was a 10 on a lot of pain meds.anyway they went through my backusclrs and my neck and took out c3 c4 c5 c6 c7 t1 t2 cleaned out all my ligaments all my tendons then fused it.the fusion never took .my head does not straighten it looks like I'm always looking down I can't turn my head left or right and still have no use ofmy fingers and have no muscles in my hand and now I'm on ten different meds for pain to get from a ten to a seven on a scale of 1-10 1 being the least pAin.
After wanting to die for many years I said I'll make an effort to lose the weight I gained and get some of my muscle back.
I have many libations I walk with a Cain ,I can't do any freeweights.i can only do machines but everyone I'n the gym helps me .they change my seat cause my hands are to weak .they change handles for me they open my hands so when they close automatically I will be holding the bar or handle.
So IRS not easy but I figured I might as well be in the gym in pain then at home and in pain.atleast now I look good.cant do cardio since my knees buckle at will
I can keep going but you'll be amazed the amounts of meds I takes daily and still able to be coherent .if interested what I'm prescribed for pain just ask.sorry for the long speech but alot of shit happened since the accident.one more fun fact I have severe tremors

lol :food-;mil

On my phone my thumbs work.i can't use my home computer

if all this is true im sorry for ur lost and pain.

but i have a few question

if u are typing from ur phone u would need tapa talk and it would say at the bottom of you thread the phone type being used?

also if u say u using your thumb to type why cant u use ur thumb to type in a computer?that be easier than doing it on a phone

also if u cant open ur hand how can u hold the phone to type with ur phone?

did u collect money from insurance company for you damages?

if you have worked before which im sure u have cuz you stated you love ur job and which u can do it again are you not getting disabilaty?

if all this is true im sorry for ur lost and pain.
Actually my phone gives me a choice.
How would a computer be easier ? First off the chair is not comfortable,second the keyboard is a lot wider its just not comfortable.
I don't actually hold the phone ,I lean it against my folded fingers.
Yes I got some money because the kid had a shitty insurance policy I got whatever they hAd which isn't much
Yes I'm on permanent disability and the doctors know I go to the gym
I'm not sure why I have to explain myself .

but i have a few question
U
if u are typing from ur phone u w
ould need tapa talk and it would say at the bottom of you thread the phone type being used?

also if u say u using your thumb to type why cant u use ur thumb to type in a computer?that be easier than doing it on a phone

also if u cant open ur hand how can u hold the phone to type with ur phone?

did u collect money from insurance company for you damages?

if you have worked before which im sure u have cuz you stated you love ur job and which u can do it again are you not getting disabilaty?
p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume