over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Don't pick fights with guys just cuz they're smaller than you

I love lifting weights and being big....but its fckn comical that alot of bodybuilders sumhow translate having muscles, into being a bad ass n being able to fight..... shooting gear and being able to lift massive weights in a set exercise has ZERO effect in fighting... actually it usually makes u a worse fighter....

I love lifting weights and being big....but its fckn comical that alot of bodybuilders sumhow translate having muscles, into being a bad ass n being able to fight..... shooting gear and being able to lift massive weights in a set exercise has ZERO effect in fighting... actually it usually makes u a worse fighter....

I wouldn't say it has zero effect. Otherwise their would be no weight classes in wrestling. If you have two untrained guys that don't know how to fight and one is an oly or powerlifter that is 350lbs and squats 800lbs.lol He will smoother a 180lbs dude that doesnt lift. Of coarse a real fighter will lose stamina, flexibility, and snap from his punches. No dobut a real figher bjj, wrestler, boxer 180lbs would kick the crap out of the 350 meathead no problem. Core exercises, strong legs, back, and training for explosivness will help. Ha I agree how much you can chest fly or curl probably won't help.lol I do get your point though that alot of people assume just cause someone is big they are a bad ass. Ha a pussy that starts lifting weights will just become a big pussy.

LOl mike tyson was only 218lbs. Not big at all. Not for a heavyweight boxer and definatley not for a bodybuilder. 218lbs. is a big diffrence from the 350lbs powerlifter I used in my example. I'm about to start boxing again and will probably fight at 240lbs 5'11''. My hands are fast for a heavyweight.

Care to elaborate?

Tell you what . . . I would rather be hit by somebody who doesn’t
life weights than somebody who does.

Say that to Mike Tyson.

I agree if you have two guys and neither knows how to throw a punch... a 250lbs guy will do way more damage than a 150lbs guy.

Cartoons are more believable.
exactly!! Its weird how that fat fuck didnt have any bruises or scabs after being drilled REPEATEDLY, DIRECTLY, in the face, then being KNOCKED OUT buy a decent size, in shape opponent!!! WHat a crock of shit cookin there fellas...

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

DAMN, I had to watch it again.... It looks like they are fighting in slow motion!! And when the fat bastard tries to punch, it looks like that of a 10 yr old gilrs punch!! Just like that repo show. Are we that bored with our lives as people that we need to watch this shit?? What is it about "reality" shows, and humans??:banghead:

To all the guys saying fake, this is usaully what a fight between to non trained fighters looks like.

To the guys calling it fake, What specifically makes you think it's fake?

Last edited:
LOl mike tyson was only 218lbs. Not big at all. Not for a heavyweight boxer and definatley not for a bodybuilder. 218lbs. is a big diffrence from the 350lbs powerlifter I used in my example. I'm about to start boxing again and will probably fight at 240lbs 5'11''. My hands are fast for a heavyweight.

At 240 pounds you would still get dominated by mike Tyson, as would a 350 pound powerlifter or olympic lifter if they got into a boxing ring with him, sorry buddy. Side note, when has 218 pounds EVER been small? Especially at Tyson's height.

lmao let not forget this is hollywood guys

that was a great vid tanks got what was coming to him for the sucker punch!!!

So you think that sucker punch was fake? Or when Tank was getting pummeled on the floor with his head bouncing off floor was fake? I really dont think it was unless those were some really good stunt men being paid to take a punch or two. Staged- maybe who knows but those are real punches.

Ever seen Rocky Marciano fight? HW champ retired (died) undefeated. Was 185# knocked out guys 50# plus heavier than him with one punch. His old footage is incredible. Off the top of my head he was 49-0 died in a plane crash if my memory serves me right. As you know torque=KO power. Muscle size can help but can also hinder if you cant get that rotational torque.

At 240 pounds you would still get dominated by mike Tyson, as would a 350 pound powerlifter or olympic lifter if they got into a boxing ring with him, sorry buddy. Side note, when has 218 pounds EVER been small? Especially at Tyson's height.

LOl wow big surprise a proffesional boxer would beat a proffesional powerlifter in a fight. Ha did you read my post? I said a trained fighter 180lbs could beat a 350 guy no problem. My point was size makes a diffrence but is not everything. Also made the point being to large could hurt your speed, endurance, power? You think ronnie coleman will every be fast? Otherwise their would not be weightclasses. When did I say I could beat mike tyson? And if you knew about boxing you would know 218lbs is small for a super heavyweight boxer. Also show me a pro bodybuilder that competes under 220lbs that isn't under 5'8''.

Ever seen Rocky Marciano fight? HW champ retired (died) undefeated. Was 185# knocked out guys 50# plus heavier than him with one punch. His old footage is incredible. Off the top of my head he was 49-0 died in a plane crash if my memory serves me right. As you know torque=KO power. Muscle size can help but can also hinder if you cant get that rotational torque.

Actually yes I do know all about him and most famous boxers. LOl I think my point got lost somewhere. I agree with everything you just said.

A Reality Check

Actually yes I do know all about him and most famous boxers. LOl I think my point got lost somewhere. I agree with everything you just said.
Question? of the week? For all Sensie's to offer there expert advise on. Last class I was asked "What would I consider the most semi-non lethal Strike to stop/seriously Discourage ,one of those steroid pumped muscle/meat head,350lbs of muscle Body Builder types?Obviously body/torso strikes are a waste,no brains to rattle inside of the HGH overgrown head, his balls are the size of raisins !? My choice is a Yoko Geri(side kick) at 45 degree or Mai Geri(front kick) to side of knee and an Yaku Suki(reverse punch) to the wind pipe. I am very interested in what other Sensie's opinions are on how to deal with this type of attacker.

To all the guys saying fake, this is usaully what a fight between to non trained fighters looks like.

To the guys calling it fake, What specifically makes you think it's fake?

Seen enough 'non trained' fights to know that's not how it looks. Look at it again, watch it closely. So Tank hits him (we have the added Hollywood punch sound effect) and when Cheston comes back up Tank throws a weaker than weak punch. In the headlock, it's a half assed punch, not even trying. Cheston lays Tank down on his back ...doesn't throw him, almost cradles him to the ground.....before the punches fly. Then watch how many of the punches actually make contact.....several look like they make contact with his chest, .....

Most fights end up with pushing shoving, wild haymakers, ..... Could the fight be real? Sure, I just don't see it though.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member