over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T--down in the dumps...

TOO FAST

I honestly think things are moving way to fast for her right now ,, shes in a new city at a new school new job and surroundings so shes thinking new life new excitement,,,,,, when i read what you wrote I simply felt dishonesty on her part now that I know the whole story I would say shes pretty much testing the waters with this guy and playing it safe by having him on stand by but yet telling you she loves you.

HERES WHAT I THINK SHES DOING ,,,,, SHES LIGHTING TWO CANDLES JUST INCASE ONE BURNS OUT.

anytime you need to talk anytime bro Im here.

???

OH AND BY THE WAY WHY DID SHE WANT TO LEAVE YOU IN IOWA AND MOVE OUT HERE??????????? DOESNT MAKE SENSE BRO ???? THE WHOLE THING DOESNT MAKE SENSE ,,,,,AND THEN YOU TOLD HER OK I WANNA MOVE WITH YOU SO WE STAY TOGETHER,,,,,MAYBE SHE WANTED TO MOVE ALONE???? IM NOT SURE BRO BUT IT SEEMS THIS WAY TO ME .

GIVE IT TIME AND YOULL FIND ANSWERS MAN.

|--[\\\\]>------------- Well i basically put it on the table tonite. it has been 3 days since the whole thing popped off and i am now able to eat and starting to act a 'little' normal. i know we shouldn't let girls/relationships do this to us, but i am in love with this girl...trying to do everything i can to save this relationship, but i'm not going to bend over backwards anymore and MAKE HER stay with me, i'm going to give her space and let her do her thing. I told her that it is ok to 'talk to guy friends' but there is absolutely NO reason what-so-ever that they need to go out to dinners or movies or watch a video at his place, leave it strictly to the phone. i am the 1st one to admit tht i can not call the kettle black. i have like 3 close female friends that i talk to on the phone and my gf knows it, BUT they are all living in dif. states, but non the less, they are females and i do talk to them on the phone, so i HAVE to be fair and let her talk to her new loser, skinny, nerdy friend. BUT i do NOT ever engage in activities with another girl b/c i know i would NOT want my gf to do the same. She swares to me again that that situation would not come up (she really swares they are just friends) and that if he EVER DID ask her to do s'thing, to trust her to tell him no. I will take that, BUT if she fucks up, i have already prepared myself to move on. Pls. don't let the old BBA out...(2-3 gf's at one time)

thank you to everyone who listened and pm'd me. it really shows you care and i need friends at times like this..especailly since i'm in a new state and have very few real life friends here. Vander--sorry i was so short at the gym tonite, you have to understand what i am feeling. we'll start training together this week and i'm going to snap out of this....i have to.

Re: HERE IS WHAT I THINK.....

JETHRO TULL said:
#1.....GUY FRIEND? WELL, MOST GUYS ARE WANTING TO BE 'FRIENDS' WITH GIRLS FOR ONE REASON. IF YOU LISTEN TO A CHIC LONG ENOUGH, YOU'LL GET LAID. IF A GIRL WANTS TO TALK WITH SOMEONE ABOUT ISSUES....THAT'S WHAT GIRL FRIENDS ARE FOR. NO GUY WANTS TO SIT AND LISTEN TO SOME GALS PROBLEMS UNLESS HE'S THE SOLUTION.

#2.....THE HARDER YOU TRY TO HOLD ON...THE MORE ROOM SHE'LL WANT. DON'T BE DESPERATE, DON'T CALL....GIVE HER TONS OF ROOM. NO ONE LIKES CLINGY PEOPLE. ONCE SHE SEES SHE MIGHT LOSE YOU SHE'LL EITHER DECIDE TO MAKE SURE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN OR LET YOU GO. AT LEAST YOU'LL HAVE YOUR SELF RESPECT.

GOOD LUCK, BROTHER.

Very well said my thoughts exactly. I personaly dont believe guys and girls can just be friends without something happening at one point or has happened at some point already in time. MM

I'm with you massmonster. Guys don't hang out with girls for the deep conversation and trips to the mall...they have one goal in mind. In every male/female friendship I've seen one of the two, if not both of them liked one another.

You're in a tough situation, just be careful she's not telling you things not to hurt you. If I were in your situaiton, I wouldn't call her, like someone else said, don't answer when she calls. If she really wants to be with you, she'll go out of her way to show you when you pull away. If you pull away and she sees it as an out, you have your answer as well.

Phil has the best advice - everyone has this happen to him or will - in the end you will learn how important you are - time heals everything - and you have a winner's attitude - not sitting around and feeling sorry for yourself - do things - if things work out that's great - if they don't you will be better off in the future.

A wise man once told me to fuck'm and feed'm rice.
This pretty much covers all the bases. LOL

they are women man, their gonna do stupid shit like this all the time, no offense women, and we guys have our moments, but man, its a woman. love em or leave em.

LMAO

Armageddon said:
A wise man once told me to fuck'm and feed'm rice.
This pretty much covers all the bases. LOL

Hehehe,
OR keep them Barefoot and Pregnant. Thatll keep them home.
I once had to threaten mine with a reverse Mohawk if caught her out Shakin that ass around.

Keep your chin up Bba.

ahhh.

women are still people, you can have a women as a friend an a women can have a male friend, I can be the first to tell you that women can be psycho, self-centered, attention seeking, gold digging sluts (wow such anger) but I have many girl / friends that I have no iclination of having any intimate moments with. LIfe and relationships can sometimes suck but there is a reason for everything. You may not understand them but they will and do happen.

stay yellow my friend
Gooey

BBA,
I used to see you around on goheavy.com boards...

It sounds like you are being set up for a big let-down. The fact you moved there for her and all this...? I think you better start getting some backups ...bc its plainly obvious that loser dude, is trying to get in her pants, and it sounds like he might...

she has guys on the backburner or bullpen so to speak and it looks like you best do the same. Personally, I wouldnt even bother, and let her do the work if she wants to be with you...and I dont buy the i love you deal, thats imho to keep you going and hoping while she decides on the other fella...been there...and lost girls to freaking losers...but they provided em with security...something if you got much going for you...you might not provide...bc girls arent stupid and know the harmless, wimpy, walking doormat-atm type of guys aren't going anywhere...not sure what kind of guy that other fella ...is...but that seems to be the case...

good luck...

Re: Reply

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\\]>------------- trying to do everything i can to save this relationship, but i'm not going to bend over backwards anymore and MAKE HER stay with me, i'm going to give her space and let her do her thing. I told her that it is ok to 'talk to guy friends' but there is absolutely NO reason what-so-ever that they need to go out to dinners or movies or watch a video at his place, leave it strictly to the phone. }

Do not put limitations on her bro. You do not make sense saying you are going to give her room then put restrictions on her lol. She will not think of that as room, and you are not showing her you are changing. Those "rules" are common sense, and should not have to be reenforced to her. She should know not do do those things. If she does not, you are better off with out her. Sure you don't want her to do these things, no guy want's their girl doing them. But if you harass and annoy her about it, what is she going to do? She will do it. Just sit back and let it ride out. Your best bet is to not even mention this guy anymore. If you do, she knows you are sitting there thinking about it. You don't want her thinking that. Act like you forgot about it. If she says she is going out, don't even ask who with. Say Oh, well have a good time. As said before, you have to play the game. Make her come after you. Don't bring the dude up. Make up stuff to her that you have going on. Say you are going out with buds. I hate to play games but sometimes you just have to with chicks. I told you before on the phone, STOP BRINGING THE DUDE UP! Let her do her thing. If she wants to do it, let her. You will be better off letting her do it rather then being with her and her wanting to go do it or sneaking around and doing it. Call me if you need to chat bro.
GRIZZ

Last edited:
HERES WHAT I THINK SHES DOING ,,,,, SHES LIGHTING TWO CANDLES JUST INCASE ONE BURNS OUT.

I thought I was the only one who saw that. That is the truth. Tell her she is right and you guys need some space and should see other people and that if she minds if you go out with her best friend tonight. Then tell her you think you and her should just try and be friends for a while. Fuck her dude. Get out while you still can.:mad:

Here you go BBA....Give this letter to her.:D

For the ex-wife/gf
A letter written by a heartbroken man to his estranged partner

Dear "Your Girls Name":

I know the counselor said we shouldn't contact each other during

Our "cooling off" period, but I couldn't wait anymore. The day you left,

I swore I'd never talk to you again. But that was just the wounded

little boy in me talking.

Still, I never wanted to be the first one to make contact.

In my fantasies, it was always you who would come crawling back to

me. I guess my pride needed that. But now I see that my pride's cost me a

lot of things. I'm tired of pretending I don't miss you. I don't care

about looking bad anymore. I don't care who makes the first move as long

as one of us does. Maybe it's time we let our hearts speak as loudly as our hurt. And

this is what my heart says... "There's no one like you, "Audrey."

I look for you in the eyes and breasts of every woman I see, but

they're not you. They're not even close. Two weeks ago, I met this

girl at Flamingo's and brought her home with me. I don't say this to

hurt you, but just to illustrate the depth of my desperation.

She was young, maybe 19, with one of those perfect bodies that only

youth and maybe a childhood spent ice skating can give you. I mean,

just a perfect body. Jugs you wouldn't believe and an ass like a tortoise shell.

Every man's dream, right? But as I sat on the couch being blown by this stunner, I thought,

look at the stuff we've made important in our lives.

It's all so superficial. What does a perfect body mean? Does it make

Her better in bed? Well, in this case, yes. But you see what I'm getting

at. Does it make her a better person? Does she have a better heart than

my moderately attractive Audrey? I doubt it. And I'd never really

thought of that before.

I Don't know, maybe I'm just growing up a little. Later, after I'd

tossed her about a half a pint of throat yoghurt, I found myself

thinking, "Why do I feel so drained and empty?" It wasn't just her flawless

technique or her slutty, shameless hunger, but something else. Some niggling

feeling of loss. Why did it feel so incomplete? And then it hit me. It didn't feel

the same because you weren't there, Audrey, to watch.

Do you know what I mean?

Nothing feels the same without you. Jesus, Audrey, I'm just going

crazy without you. And everything I do just reminds me of you.

Do you remember Carol, that single mom we met at Pontins last year?

Well, she dropped by last week with a pan of lasagne. She said she

figured I wasn't eating right without a woman around.

I didn't know what she meant till later, but that's not the real

story. Anyway, we had a few glasses of wine and the next thing you know

we're banging away in our old bedroom.

And this tart's a total monster in the sack.

She's giving me everything, you know like a real woman does when

she's

not hung up about her weight or her career and whether the kids can

hear us. And all of a sudden she spots that tilting mirror on your

grandmother's old vanity. So she puts it on the floor and we straddle it, right,

so we can watch ourselves. And it's totally hot, but it makes me sad too.

'Cause I can't help thinking, "Why didn't Audrey ever put the mirror on the floor?

We've had this old vanity for what, 14 years, and we never used it

as a sex aid."

Saturday, your sister drops by with my copy of the restraining

order. I mean, Vicky's just a kid and all, but she's got a pretty good head

on her shoulders and she's been a real friend to me during this painful

time. She's given me lots of good counsel about you and about women in

general.

She's pulling for us to get back together, Audrey, She really is.

So we're drinking in a hot bath and talking about happier times.

Here's this teenage girl with the same DNA as you and all I can do

Is think of how much she looked like you when you were 18. And that

Just about makes me cry.

And then it turns out Vicky's really into the whole anal thing and

That gets me to thinking about how many times I pressured you about

trying it and how that probably fuelled some of the bitterness between us.

But do you see how even then, when I'm thrusting inside your baby

sister's cinnamon ring, all I can do is think of you?

It's true, Audrey. In your heart you know it. Don't you think we

Could start over?

Just wipe out all the grievances and start fresh?

I think we can. If you feel the same please please please let me

know, otherwise, can you let me know where the Sky remote control is.

Last edited:

|--[\\\\]>----------- I stopped by her work today and saw her. we got to talking again and i said to her "you do know that maybe i will be the one who leaves. R u prepared for that? r u prepared to know that i have found s'one else?" she was very said, but said that is s'thing she'd have to deal with, but it would make her sick to think of me w/s'one else. In a way, hearing myself say this to her kinda made me feel better. i think i am coming to terms with this. Everyday is day to day though, i'm strong one day, but really effected by this situation the next day. All in all...no one wants to be in a relationship with s'one who doesn't really want to be with you. i'm trying to keep my head up.

Historically, people used to marry so that they could live together. Nowadays, people live together to see if they want to marry. It's kinda interesting that our society has flipped on how we treat cohabitation. Statistically, there are lots of disadvantages to cohabitation before marriage such as rates of babies born out of wedlock, divorce rates, etc. If you want all the stats, I'd have to look them up from my old class notes. I guess you should be thankful that she's the level-headed one between the two of you and is taking it slow. Try having some fun before you get a ball-and-chain, man! The bouncing is definitely a good gig if that's how you make new friends.

Historically, people used to marry so that they could live together. Nowadays, people live together to see if they want to marry. It's kinda interesting that our society has flipped on how we treat cohabitation. Statistically, there are lots of disadvantages to cohabitation before marriage such as rates of babies born out of wedlock, divorce rates, etc.

Exactly! That is the truth whether you believe it or not. Very good reply Mr Trunsky. If you do find more info could you please email it to me?

[email protected]

BBA,

mung here, I have not been on any BB board for ages and have not talked to you in a while, but sorry to hear what you are going through. Been there myself as you know. Your attitude should nothing less than what others have described here...especially about not putting restrictions on her. You have the right mind-set regarding giving her space and doing your own thing, as anything else will prove less than desirable results.

Spend your time and energy on improving yourself. Work on being the best BBA possible. Maybe looking into more professional type career paths. Not that you are not on one now, but maybe there are other opportunities out there...real estate could be a big one where you are now. Show her what she has/had, show her what type of person you are and allow her to do that from her own "space/perspective". Trying to keep "tabs" on her by imposing restrictions is just not something you need to spend time and/or energy on. You need to get out and enjoy life and realize what the world can hold for someone with dreams and the will to go after them...idealistic I realize, but a worthy mentality.

It's your life bro, your ticket. Write it and live it like tomorrow does not exist. Your life is only limited by your imagination and your ability to strive for what you believe...with or without this ONE particular woman.

Call me if you need and good luck.

Take care,
mung

|---[\\\\]>----------- I broke up with her this morning. i just couldn't take the whole "what is she doing now, wonder who she is talking to...is she lying to me about this"--i told her i think we should break and she said that is what we should do if that is what i want and i said yes, that is what i want. I know that many of you say that there are others out there and so on, and i DO appareciate all my buddys stepping up and helping me through this, but it still is the most difficult thing i have ever done. i thought i'd feel better, but i dont. There was no other option for me. I just wish all this would have happened b4 i moved down here. Again, thank you to all my bros here. Mung, nice to hear from you, sorry that we haven't talked in awhile and that the 1st time we did was b/c of my situation here, you gooey, and JBK are good friends and really know the real BBA . Sorry i havent called in awhile, but as you can see, tings just aren't the same for me right now.

Good job bro! You left with your self respect and let her know that you aren't going to play games and compromise. I know it sucks now but it was the right move and I gotta give you much respect bro. Give it a week or two and you will be back on your feet again. Life is too short for that bullshit.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws