over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T--down in the dumps...

Hi mate

we never chated before, but I been around years.

I am going through a very similar situation, and I just can't think anything else than the prick she was "confiding in"

I get sick to the gut, then hope she is being treaed well, and after this, I hear only bad stories.

How are you dealing with the "other man "

cheers mate

T.I.M.E brother - heals ALL wounds !

Ozzyoil

Strange turn of events....

|---[\\\\]>---------- Isnt' this ironic....i have given my space to my ex, we talk everyday still, but it's like once or twice at the most (b4, it'd be 6-8 times). Over the past few days she has asked me what i'm doing or where i was, and all i'd say was out with friends, well i think she had it tonite, i was at a couple of friends apartment tonite (who were girls) and she called, i said i was busy and she heard their voices. Then she called again and i said that i'd call her later, when i called back she was furious! Kept saying shit like, i heard that bitches voice in the background, who where you with, blah blah blah...but i kept it VERY friendly, told her that i still love her and that it was nothing, just two friends from back home who i ran into the other nite when i started my bouncing job. She said she felt replaced. I felt bad for her, but also i didnt, i was only doing my thing, very innocent, but it made her jealous, i did't set out to do it on purpose, but i wasnt going to hide it from her if she asked. I just think it's funny b/c SHE is the one who wanted 'space' and she is scared to see that the 'old BBA' is back (the one who dated 3 girls at one time when she first met me!)

your point ?

so your point being that if she can get so worked up/jealous over your company that nothing has really changed ?

See, this is what confuses me. It sounds like you don't care about her new male-friend, and just want to see what it pans out to be.

Maybe I am missing something, or I'm just totally screwed up ?

hope it works out for you mate.
Ozzyoil

|--[\\\]>---------- My point to all this was she wanted to be away from me, SHE wasn't happy with the relationship, but yet she's getting all worked up b/c i'm hanging out with female friends. I expected her to not care that i was hanging out with other girls, that was my point.

that just goes to show you

men are from mars women are from venus,

my advice to all of you

"PHONE BONE'EM DIS OWN'EM"

and an ocassional gangbang is always fun :D

Sounds like you both have some trust issues. Neither of you is willing to trust the other with the opposite sex. I'm sure it's justified given your history as to how you met.

If you really do love her, you should probably sit down with her and have both of you decide to just give up the jealeousy. You're going to interact with the opposite sex in your daily lives and consequently, make friends of the opposite sex, no matter what. You've both proven that you can meet people so if it doesn't work out because she can't stop bending over, then it's her that's getting fucked (out of a relationship with you).

BBA,

i think you made the right decision for a couple of reasons. first it was harder on you staying with her worrying WTF she was doing all the time, relationships arent supposed to make you crazy what she was doing isnt right.

also i think its easier on you because ultimately you made the decision and you can now move on w/out having to WAIT for her to take her time or whatever she needs,, tell her fuck that, im here right now, take me or leave me im not waiting around.

BTW, kick her ass outta that house if she isnt paying for it..lol

Good Luck,

Todd

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc