over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Dumb ass at the gym

Actually interrupts me yesterday, in the middle of a leg workout and tells me

"you shouldn't ever work your legs because if they get big it will make your dick look small"

I literally just stared at the guy until he got uncomfortable and walked away. I mean what do you say to something like that?
funny... But weird he's watching you train and thinking about your dick ha ha sorry (workout out as far away from him as possible!) x

"you shouldn't ever work your legs because if they get big it will make your dick look small"

I literally just stared at the guy until he got uncomfortable and walked away. I mean what do you say to something like that?

Response: "My dick is so big that I can afford having it look smaller."

should have said "yeah, wish someone would have told me that years ago"...dude would never train legs again

If I was you, I would pull my pants down and show him my cock and say is yours bigger than this? I hate assholes like that. Why is he thinking of ya dick? That is so gay lol

Last edited:
i would have been laughing so hard i would have had to stop working out. Laughed in his face, grabbed my stuff, and laughed at him while i left the gym. Laughed my ass off all the way home, took a breath, and laughed myself to sleep.

That's one of the of the most ludicrous, yet believable things, I've ever heard. People have said stupid shit to me before, or after, a workout. but to be concerned enough about the appearance of your dick, to interrupt your workout with his wealth of dick-appearance-enhancing knowledge, is a rare treat.

I couldn't even begin to answer that seriously. don't ever quit that gym - youll be able to write a book in 6 months to a year.

I had a membership at Bally's years ago. The showers were just one big room with shower heads. Next to a step where you hang your towels to dry off afterwards.

I was the only guy in the room taking a shower and another guy walked in fully clothed and he just started stretching in there while I continued to shower.

It was very odd....then after I dried off I was putting some after sun lotion on. He stopped to asked me what type of lotion I was putting on my body.

I'm not homophobic at all and I believe everyone has there own likes/dislikes, but it was an unusual moment. :)

Also....I currently work out at LA Fitness and not too long ago I had a guy walk up to me....He randomly volunteered to me that he masterbated to a poster of Elizabeth Taylor when he was a teenager....Now that was some fucked up shit to tell in the middle of my workout.

Last edited:
Also....I currently work out at LA Fitness and not too long ago I had a guy walk up to me....He randomly volunteered to me that he masterbated to a poster of Elizabeth Taylor when he was a teenager....Now that was some fucked up shit to tell in the middle of my workout.[/QUOTE]

Lmao. Ok that one completely tops my story.

Also....I currently work out at LA Fitness and not too long ago I had a guy walk up to me....He randomly volunteered to me that he masterbated to a poster of Elizabeth Taylor when he was a teenager....Now that was some fucked up shit to tell in the middle of my workout.

Whataaaaaa fuck mannnnnnnn !

I also fucking told you keep that as a secret

Last edited:

He's right.

see....there would be NO way i could continue working out with this guy around me without knowing exactly what is up.....id wanna know...id go ask him wtf he was meaning about that comment bc it was random and wierd for a stranger at the gym and ask him straight up if hes gay..... You will find your answer out hahahaha, please ask and report back :D

Omfg... How can you still workout there? I'd be worried about being so effing distracted every time that guy shows up LOL.

The worst that I've ever encountered by way of stranger oddness is mostly drunk fratboys singling me out in the bar and trying to fight me.

HAHAH,

As a man with large legs, it does quite the opposite. Then again, in bodybuilding everything should be proportional.

Dude i disagree.......i have fairly large legs and i know my dick would look much fucking bigger if i was like 150lbs=-) That being said, my girl doesnt spend much time looking at my dick, but she does enjoy the feel of it, so who cares what it looks like, as long as you are beating the sides up and possibly knocking the bottom out, who cares what the fuck it looks like in relation to you legs, can i get an AMEN!

Dude i disagree.......i have fairly large legs and i know my dick would look much fucking bigger if i was like 150lbs=-) That being said, my girl doesnt spend much time looking at my dick, but she does enjoy the feel of it, so who cares what it looks like, as long as you are beating the sides up and possibly knocking the bottom out, who cares what the fuck it looks like in relation to you legs, can i get an AMEN!

AMEN

you should have said, " is that why you don't train legs? to make your dick look bigger then what it really is"? :D :p

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws