over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T - Fat kid shoes

osiris

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Ok so i am doing a good bit of fasted cardio at this point and its only gonna get more. Well i am slightly above 5'6" 9this honestly means more like 5'5 7/8") and weight 232 right now. Well my feet have been hurting from wearing my cross training shoes for cardio etc.

i was looking for a new pair of shoes and happened across these. They are amazing
New Balance 890 Review | ActiveGearReview.com

My feet feel great. Another added bonus is they are super thin soles and GREAT for calves! They go for between 100-120 depending on where you get them.

These are the actual color i got and i think they look rather flashy, you know we gotta wear fly kicks to the gym!
New Balance MR890 Sulfur - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways

Its a fact, the best shoes for running are bare feet.

That's what I've heard. Apparently your stride and foot placement changes when you wear certain shoes while running.

I wear a EE/EEE(not that big, just a genetically wide foot) & found Nike running shoes to fit the best...the worst was when I was playing hockey, getting sponsored really helped with skates

I wear a EE/EEE(not that big, just a genetically wide foot) & found Nike running shoes to fit the best...the worst was when I was playing hockey, getting sponsored really helped with skates

I need a damn sponsor. I love these,shoes though. For casual wear i rock the latesr nike air 360's. I hatw my feet hurting

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Ok so i am doing a good bit of fasted cardio at this point and its only gonna get more. Well i am slightly above 5'6" 9this honestly means more like 5'5 7/8") and weight 232 right now. Well my feet have been hurting from wearing my cross training shoes for cardio etc.

i was looking for a new pair of shoes and happened across these. They are amazing
New Balance 890 Review | ActiveGearReview.com

My feet feel great. Another added bonus is they are super thin soles and GREAT for calves! They go for between 100-120 depending on where you get them.

These are the actual color i got and i think they look rather flashy, you know we gotta wear fly kicks to the gym!
New Balance MR890 Sulfur - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways

You cant go wrong with any make or model of New Balance.I love them and always have.

You cant go wrong with any make or model of New Balance.I love them and always have.

Kid1,

Good morning. These are a vast depatture from normal new nalance though , they are the lightest pair od shoes i have ever owned honestly:) cardio will nevee be enjoyable BUTmy feet dont hurt.

Kid1,

Good morning. These are a vast depatture from normal new nalance though , they are the lightest pair od shoes i have ever owned honestly:) cardio will nevee be enjoyable BUTmy feet dont hurt.

Cool,they look pretty good too.
Yeah when hitting the pavement for serious cardio shoes can make all the difference.
I was driving through my neighborhood yesterday and saw this guy that was I kid you not close to 7 feet tall jogging.Obviously an ex basketball player as he looked late 40s.He was wearing high tops and my first thought was his poor feet.
When you train seriously at anything or play ball footwear is definately not the place to be cheap!:)

Cool,they look pretty good too.
Yeah when hitting the pavement for serious cardio shoes can make all the difference.
I was driving through my neighborhood yesterday and saw this guy that was I kid you not close to 7 feet tall jogging.Obviously an ex basketball player as he looked late 40s.He was wearing high tops and my first thought was his poor feet.
When you train seriously at anything or play ball footwear is definately not the place to be cheap!:)

Yeah, i definitely like the look. My gal busts my balls because i am wearing pretty shoes and pretty much look like a homeless guy based off my other workout attire:) same ratty ass tank tops, tshirt and pants:) lol. Hell i have 1 shirt that knows,my workouts better than i do. Might bw a sign of my advancing age but damn if i dont fear change:)

Have you guys tried the Nike free? I got the Nike Free TR (cross training) a few weeks ago and like it alot. Cost me about $50.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws