over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: Fedor going to UFC?

Fedor has shown that he can handle larger opponents. Look at his fight against kevin randelman or hong man choi... they muscled him around, yeah, but he got them both in the end. You have to think about brock, too, and how he's handled his fights. He's shown that when he gets someone on the ground, he doesn't let them up... just like mir and heath herring. I somehow think that fedor would spin out of lesnar's death grip and arm bar him, though. My money is on Fedor. I also got the feeling from the article that the UFC brought brock in to play the part of the bad guy, have him take the title, then have a well respected challenger come in (fedor) and clean him up. It's all about dollars for the UFC, though... is it worth more to them to have brock around in future ufc's defending his title, or would they make more having him taken out by a new challenger now that he's cemented his reputation? I'll bet that the UFC keeps him in for another couple fights before bringing in the Last Emperor (fedor).

agreed

lesner will have to knock him out standing up. fedor is a python on the ground no matter the size!

No disrespect at all.

All the respect in the world to Fedor he is hands down the best in the world but you probably will never see him the UFC.
1. He doesn't like the UFC nor Dana White

2. To my knowledge Fedor has never fought in a cage. The combination of risk to reward isn't great enough for him to try and get used to the cage. His whole game, angles, strategy is based on fighting in a ring. If it wasn't for Fedor, Affliction would of had a cage instead of the ring. That was a prerequisite to landing Fedor. So in Fedor's mind dealing and working for the UFC and Dana White wouldn't be worth having to learn and develop strategies for a cage while being thrown in with the wolves.

Ask fellow former Pride fighter Cro Cop how easy that transition is from ring to cage and also having to eat elbows which were illegal in Pride and Japan.

Not to mention that he's afraid of Lesnar. J/K Just look at both of their Hong Man Choi fights. Who performed better in their respective fights? I really think everyone that fights Fedor underestimates him based on his unimposing appearance. I really don't think the top UFC guys will make that mistake.

How this all plays out will be very interesting nonetheless. Perhaps Dana needs to look at Bobby Lashley.

Lesnar is no joke. Fedor will lose sometime....

You are absolutely right. Lesnar is no joke. I am really tired of MMA snobs talking about WWE in a negative way. Some of the toughest guys you will ever meet have been/are pro wrestlers. It's a demanding profession that takes just as much hard work and dedication as MMA. It's just focused in a different way.

What I love about Fedor is that he ends a fight as soon as the other guy makes a single mistake. It is this reason that I feel that he would beat Brock.

Exactly

and honestly right now, I've seen brock make TOO Many mistakes.

Even when he let mir stand up to fight him, Mir started messing him up, then brock quickly took him down again.

So those kind of sloppy mistakes he makes, wont go unexploited by Fedor.

Once again, anyone, on any given day can beat anyone.

Lets just see what the Josh Barnett fight brings! He'll be a great opponent.

Lesnar has learned to stop technicians from being technical.That first loss to Mir really really pissed him off and motivated him to learn.He knows he can't just go at somebody out of control with bombs.Now he smothers,crowds and uses short powerful punches that have knockout power obviously.I don't think Fedor would do any better than Couture or Mir.It takes you out of the fight when your smothered being pounded like that .He is too big and strong to keep him off you,so I see Lesnar as a problem for any fighter.I think if someone could get him to go toe to toe on their feet and catch him first would be only option now,but we still haven't seen his chin tested. He may take your best shot and smile back? So my bet would be Lesnar over Fedor.

...I am really tired of MMA snobs talking about WWE in a negative way. Some of the toughest guys you will ever meet have been/are pro wrestlers...

Wrestling is fake dude. That doesn't mean wrestlers are pussies, but it doesn't mean they are tough either. Brock apparently is.

As much as MMA people don't care to admit it, Brock has been working hard to become a great fighter. Each fight he is better and better. I don't think he is the best today, but in 6 months... Maybe. In a year, provided no setbacks, yes.

The only way We'll know any of this is if Dana White gets Fedor or Lashley...which to do so he better pay them better then Mir who only recieved 45K vs Brocks 400K for that fight

Shocking & sad that Mir mad less then some of the fighters that weren't even shown on the pay-per-view & he was in a championship match

I'd pay just to see Lesnar vs Fedor

I wouldn't even care who won!!!

Lesnar is the new bad boy with the atitude. Everyone knows he is strong and needs a lot more technique.

Fedor has a bit of everything but it looks like he hasn't really met his match yet.

So definately a great fight if they ever do get them together!

i think that while lesnar needs more technique, it would be very hard for fedor to submit lesnar which means that his only hope is to knock him out. i don't think that someone as strong as lesnar and who has some idea of what subs are beign thrown his way will be subbed. lesnar hasn't been hit with a really hard punch so we don't know how good of a chin he has.

I think the next fight for Lesnar should be Shane Carwin...As I've stated in some other threads, I believe Carwin will KO Lesnar...No doubt about it in my mind! Then you have Noguera -vs- Couture coming up. I think the winner of this should fight Fedor (assuming he's made the leap to the UFC). Hopefully Couture will win this fight just so the big hype matchup that's been brewing for a couple of years now between Fedor and Couture can happen. So, in my humble opinion, it would be the champion, Shane Carwin, taking on the challenger Fedor Emelianenko. Now, who wins this....hmmmmmmm...I'll have to go with Fedor, by submission.

All the respect in the world to Fedor he is hands down the best in the world but you probably will never see him the UFC.
1. He doesn't like the UFC nor Dana White

2. To my knowledge Fedor has never fought in a cage. The combination of risk to reward isn't great enough for him to try and get used to the cage. His whole game, angles, strategy is based on fighting in a ring. If it wasn't for Fedor, Affliction would of had a cage instead of the ring. That was a prerequisite to landing Fedor. So in Fedor's mind dealing and working for the UFC and Dana White wouldn't be worth having to learn and develop strategies for a cage while being thrown in with the wolves.

Ask fellow former Pride fighter Cro Cop how easy that transition is from ring to cage and also having to eat elbows which were illegal in Pride and Japan.

I agree 100% with your post.

That doesn't mean wrestlers are pussies, but it doesn't mean they are tough either. Brock apparently is.

As much as MMA people don't care to admit it, Brock has been working hard to become a great fighter. Each fight he is better and better. I don't think he is the best today, but in 6 months... Maybe. In a year, provided no setbacks, yes.

How do you figure? All I've seen him do is bitch and whine about one thing or other. Lots of bitchassedness as far as I can see. He may appear tough because he's alot bigger than everyone else and is able to impose his will. Let's see how he fares against guys that are just as big with more experience. I think it's waaay too early to tell if he's a pussy or not. IMO, so far signs are pointing to "Yes."

I guess I'm in the minority but I'd love to see Fedor just get KTFO "ala Henderson v. Bisping"

I have nothing but respect for Fedor as I feel he's definately one of the top 4 pound for pound fighters out there but everybody puts him on such a high pedestal it gets nauseating reading about how great Fedor is every other comment.

All I know is I'll be rooting for a Barnett right hook to send Fedors ass back to Russia August 8.

Last edited:

Don't fool yourself bro...Fedor will only lose if he waits way too long and gets too old or some how F'd up and didn't train correctly but that's not going to happen...He has Lesnars V-card in his 'pocket':p:eek:;):D

Don't fool yourself bro...Fedor will only lose if he waits way too long and gets too old or some how F'd up and didn't train correctly but that's not going to happen...He has Lesnars V-card in his 'pocket':p:eek:;):D

here here

I'll wanna be there when you tell Lesnar he's a whiney pussy. Let me get my popcorn for this one.

How do you figure? All I've seen him do is bitch and whine about one thing or other. Lots of bitchassedness as far as I can see. He may appear tough because he's alot bigger than everyone else and is able to impose his will. Let's see how he fares against guys that are just as big with more experience. I think it's waaay too early to tell if he's a pussy or not. IMO, so far signs are pointing to "Yes."

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws