over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T fools at my gym

RIV

Registered
my gym isnt very hardcore at all, its a family fitness center, but it has plenty of free wieghts and machines. anyway two older guys were chatting and one said " dont you wish you can take a pill and look how you want?" his friend responded " you can it's called steriods" (both of them) "hahahahahaha"

i wish there was just ONE pill we could take and look how we want. they're uneducated in how hard you must work (with or without drugs) to reach the level you want. sorry but those guys pissed me off

Riv

LOL.....don't you love people that aren't educated, but yet they know it all. Jack asses! :mad:

patk

i know what ya mean bro thats main stream thinking thoe

Yah those people do offend me, they believe and acredit all of persons success to use of steroids. They dont even consider all the food thats consumed, the knowledge gained or the intensity and training involved. Sometimes i feel like educating them with my fist, but that wouldnt help anything.

It is exactly becuase of thinking like those two men did that there are fat asses and people like us. We understand what it takes to look the way we do. The time, the sacrifice, the blood , sweat and pain. People like that has no concept of what it takes to do what many of us do here on a daily basis.

Ignornace is bliss.

Maverick

I had a couple of douce bags training next to me today and this is the nonsense i overheard!!! One kid today said he would rather do prohormones becuase he didn't want to take steriods becuase they make you fat??????? of course he had a buddy thats mr olympia size that takes em and just gets fat!! Oh and he said that the guy selling it said it has obsolutely no side effects and that it goes directly to the blood stream so it won't pass through the liver?????????? With all this no side effects talk he did manage to sell him some saw plamento so he wouldn't get gyno?????

I am still pissed off from yesterday because three little guys took over the smith machine all day and totally screwed up my routine. They were doing incline with 35's and yelling like it was 500#'s. When I asked how long before they were finished, one asshole said "we will let you know". Trying not to be too pissed, I moved over to the dumbbell section of the gym and did inclines with 110#'s. I over heard one of them say, " damn roid heads have taken over the gym". That's when I got up and explained to him that I wasn't on roids, at this time, and he needed to learn gym manners. The manager of the gym then came over and asked me to leave......WTF. After 4 years at this gym I am asked to leave.....I am asking for my remaining money from my memebership and moving on.

sounds like you need to find a better gym...

Did you explain what happened? Unless you were freaking out of something it sounds like the manager was as out of line as those two guys were for making comments like that.

I agree with finding a new gym. This was a Gold's gym and owned by a personal friend of mine. I wasn't loud or yelling but was getting mad at the guys after what was said. They just wanted to cause trouble and I feel for it. I talked to the manager when I got up to the door and he said to "come back tomorrow". I then called my friend and expained the situation and he told me he would take care of it.........I really ddin't want to cause trouble. He also said they probably asked me to leave because they knew me and I was easier to deal with. Bottom line is, there needs to be some guidelines on equitpment usage and comments. I have called another gym in the area and will work out the rest of the week until I cool off.

That is bad - the manager should have educated these two idiots.

Luckily my gym doesnt have these types in when I train. The only lads are too scared to even contemplate getting in my way.

I dunno why - I must have a good game face!

i love the youngins that ask you "how do i get big arms" or the famous quote "i dont want to get too big, just toned", then go run a damn marathon and leave me alone pussy!

i need to get out of my gym, cant wait till the gold's opens up

bigarms said:
I am still pissed off from yesterday because three little guys took over the smith machine all day and totally screwed up my routine. They were doing incline with 35's and yelling like it was 500#'s. When I asked how long before they were finished, one asshole said "we will let you know". Trying not to be too pissed, I moved over to the dumbbell section of the gym and did inclines with 110#'s. I over heard one of them say, " damn roid heads have taken over the gym". That's when I got up and explained to him that I wasn't on roids, at this time, and he needed to learn gym manners. The manager of the gym then came over and asked me to leave......WTF. After 4 years at this gym I am asked to leave.....I am asking for my remaining money from my memebership and moving on.

your a better man than me bro ,if a little bitch got smart like that with me id of lost it .
its fd up that you were asked to leave.i dont think id go back if they treat you like that after 4 years find a hard core gym bro

Hell BigArms-
if thats an exception instead of the norm, I wouldnt be too pressed. And if you know you friend (the owner) makes sure the employee and the 2 geeks get theirs-all is good. If not than relocate!

two dorks doing 35's on a smith wtf,then saying ill let you know when were done & that roid head comment,i couldnt even imagine that happening to me but kudos to you for keeping your cool i would of threw the whole f--ing smith maching at them two idiots...:D

Just to follow up, Thanks guys, I don't know how I keep my cool but I would have seriously hurt those dudes if I had lost it.

Yesterday I went to Worlds down the street and had a great workout. The manager gave me a free month pass after I told him about the other gym. My friend did call and apologize about the situation so I may go back at a later date. He did say that the employee was talked to about how he mishandled the situation. I'll just give it some time away.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131