over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: "Gangsta" gets a WHOOPIN'

Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him.
Proverbs 13:24

btech, I would absolutely embarrass my child like that. You must be young. lol.

My mom used to beat me in public, and it worked.

And it was definitely a great thing the uncle did for the overall immediate safety of his nephew since other true gang members that may have noticed it on FB would back off knowing he definitely isn't really in a gang. Yeah for Unk Whip.

he needed to be embarassed like that on the internet since he was on the internet talking about being a gangster when he obviously isnt. his uncle taught him early that if you act like something your not youll get exposed, at least it was a little belt whipping and not a real beating or getting shot.

His Uncle saved his ass in the long run. The kid was shaken up by that little bit of drama... How is he going to hold up on Amsterdam Ave or in the bowels of Liberty City. Whats wrong w/ living in a nice house w/ people that care about you? Kid looked like he has a decent situation. Why would anybody choose the street(thug) life... My cracker ass will never figure it out:eek:

The belt whipping was done the right way, too. It had just enough force to make him feel it and humble him but it wasn't across his back or on bare skin or meant to harm him. It was just enough to show him for the little boy that he was. I don't condone violence to children but special cases call for special circumstances and in this case I believe it was warranted. Sadly, many people would take this too far, though. I was never whipped or hit as a child but my parents made it ABUNDANTLY clear that it was not out of the question. :D That was enough for me to, at least, never get caught slippin'. LOL!

btech, I would absolutely embarrass my child like that. You must be young. lol.

My mom used to beat me in public, and it worked.

Thanks for the wisdom. Btw I'm 27 - old enough to become a parent, but still young enough to be a fool.

The belt whipping was done the right way, too. It had just enough force to make him feel it and humble him but it wasn't across his back or on bare skin or meant to harm him. It was just enough to show him for the little boy that he was. I don't condone violence to children but special cases call for special circumstances and in this case I believe it was warranted. Sadly, many people would take this too far, though. I was never whipped or hit as a child but my parents made it ABUNDANTLY clear that it was not out of the question. :D That was enough for me to, at least, never get caught slippin'. LOL!

Agreed

Thanks for the wisdom. Btw I'm 27 - old enough to become a parent, but still young enough to be a fool.

you can be a fool at any age....... its just that as time goes by you start to run out of excuses.

Absolutely agree. It's time for parents to start being parents and quit worrying about trying to be friends with their kids.
couldn't have said that better myself bro

That was some funny shit right there, but props to pops for setting that kid straight.

It is cool that the uncle cared enough that it pissed him off when he couldve done nothing. But the whole public humiliation thing is a good way to fuck people up mentally in their adult lives. And there is a difference between fear and respect.

I didnt say I disagree with disciplining your kids. But realize one day they will be their own person and surpass you. And if you crossed the line often, youre going to be completely accountable for who they are and what comes back to you. Whether it be them disowning you and never speaking to you the rest of your life. Or beating you within an inch of your life or further.

It is cool that the uncle cared enough that it pissed him off when he couldve done nothing. But the whole public humiliation thing is a good way to fuck people up mentally in their adult lives. And there is a difference between fear and respect.

I didnt say I disagree with disciplining your kids. But realize one day they will be their own person and surpass you. And if you crossed the line often, youre going to be completely accountable for who they are and what comes back to you. Whether it be them disowning you and never speaking to you the rest of your life. Or beating you within an inch of your life or further.[/QUOTE]

Yes,I made joke earlier in this thread as this was such unconventional punishment .Now the Uncle is assaulting the kid while cussing?!?! So yes the uncle cares enough and doesn't just turn his head to potentially dangerous behavior,but in reality he is creating a whole new set of issues for this young fella to comprehend and deal with.

For all the peopl who think whoopins is the way.Please do some research on psychology and parenting boards on the problems and confusion it creates.Some of the most violent criminals were punished with spankings.

Bottom line we all agree and applaud the uncle for stepping in and caring enough to act.But his approach was not one I would agree with and I believe will be counterproductive in raising a well behaved,confident young man.

for this kid

For this kid that looked to really be what this kid needed to see the good from his Uncle and the Bad he was doing with his words and fake actions.

Of course discipline needs to be adjusted per case and per kid but I think this kid saw that his pretending has consequences. Think about it if he was fake thuggin around some other guys, It'd be more of a beat down or worse.

Now as long as his uncle also talked with him b4 and or after the belt it's all good. I favor non-aggression butt whoop-ins!:cool: Got them myself. haha

Funny as hell!
The beating wasnt that bad. And the humiliation wasnt that bad either.
It was just enough.
I been through worse, and look how I turned out. lol:D

I don't disagree with the spanking but I do have to disagree with putting it on the internet. He could've made him make a statement or whatever. But the "assault" was hardly life threatening and could hardly be considered getting a "beating." He got spanked. Nothing more nothing less.

I don't disagree with the spanking but I do have to disagree with putting it on the internet. He could've made him make a statement or whatever. But the "assault" was hardly life threatening and could hardly be considered getting a "beating." He got spanked. Nothing more nothing less.

I will take that as referring to me as I used the word assault and you specifically quoted it,so your talking to me.When DCF comes to a doctor who has reported a possible excess in punishment/abuse the term used by DCF in their reports is "Assault" as i had this about two weeks ago.I guess I should dumb down my terminology.

It doesn't have to be life threatening to be an assault or investigated.I also am missing where anybody mentioned anyones life was in danger here?

"Nothing more nothing less" really? My point is the guy is cussing and whipping the kid and wants it posted on the internet? So you are telling the kid that adults can cuss but don't you dare.You are saying I can hit you for doing something wrong(maybe even for him hitting someone else,but don't you hit anybody).Also the public humiliation at that age for some has lifelong consequences that they never get past.That could have "more" longterm effects than a simple "beating" in my opinion.

As I stated above there is a lot of research,theories and philosophies about proper parenting.What is right or wrong? I have some ideas but am no expert as that is not my specialty.But I also am not correcting anyone on here with absolutes or strong statements either as opinions differ.

I would be interested how many on this thread have children?
how about you bionic? I have one child, a daughter.

Last edited:
You need to learn to relax. It's not that serious and I stand by my statements.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity