over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: "Gangsta" gets a WHOOPIN'

You need to learn to relax. It's not that serious and I stand by my statements.

You direct something towards someone quoting their statements and they will retort .Stand by your words,okay then what credentials you to be an expert in the area of juvenile punishment and developement? as you have not cited any other sources so you must be a highly educated child psychologist enough for your opinion to stand on its own?

I simply asked if you have children?and explained some terminology used in the professional setting as you tried correcting me by quoting my words.I explained I recently had a dealing with DCF as I was concerned about a young patient.

Relax?? I responded to your critique and statements about my post on the topic.And what on gods green earth makes you feel anything has been that serious to me?
:rolleyes:

What is up with all these young guys on the board lately? experts on EVERYTHING and if you dare disagree or let them know you have maybe some history or knowlege about a subject they can't be wrong or learn from it:confused:

God damn I wish I was born All knowing too:eek:

Didn't you just correct me last week in a thread about a grains?? that was you!!! :lightbulb: telling me grains were fine for everyone unless they have celiac after I already explained the people that I have seen get their lives back from dietary changes.:rolleyes: okay ,Yes your a nutritionist also?

No wonder so many vets are/have left this board,right here!!!!!! case and point.

Last edited:
You have to be really careful these days as a parent. Doing the right thing has become child abuse in some areas. Just like working hard for things that you want in life is out of style. Littles assholes, like this kid is trying to be, are learning from rappers and idiots who listen to that crap to either right a rhyme preaching violence and ignorance or to "blow up" or just stay in the hood, be broke and get your free social services. Why work and try to better yourself, you can sell weed to get a plasma tv and eat off the food stamps. His uncle should be on the news for taking back America. I can't go to a movie without some "G" or "playa" running his mouth so loud, using the words "fuck and "nigga" super loud throughout the movie and really ruining the experience. I've seen countless ghetto women in the grocery store picking up stuff while their kid(s) were literally running around knocking stuff over, yelling and people were stairing from all over. The young, house shoes and wife beater wearing mother just didn't care. My father would have given me a two week limp.

You're a trip. First of all you don't know me and I may well be older than you. Secondly, you don't need to know any personal details about me or my family. Thirdly, (Thirdly? :) ) I didn't correct you in the grains thread. I was actually trying to pick your brain about other pro-inflammatory food besides grain (meat, eggs and dairy) but you got all defensive because you THOUGHT I was disagreeing with you. GOD forbid! If I'm not mistaken, I said, "I think grains are ok in moderation unless you have Celiac Disease... Some inflammation can (possibly) be useful" or something like that.
Like I said, I stand by my statements and don't really care to debate this with you. Do whatever you want. I don't care. Ever hear the one about fighting on the 'net being like a gold medal at the Special Olympics? And take it to PM if you feel the need. I probably won't respond though. Peace.

When DCF comes to a doctor who has reported a possible excess in punishment/abuse the term used by DCF in their reports is "Assault" as i had this about two weeks ago.I guess I should dumb down my terminology.

Not necessary true. Depends who wrote the report.

"Physically Abused" is often the proper terminology.

If an arrest was made on the adult who caused the physical abuse(usually excessive in nature causing significant injury or with and implement) for a charge to occur the case also becomes a criminal matter charges brought by the police are usually Assault and Risk of Injury. Then Assault would be used in the report unless someone used the word Assault during an interview it would then be quoted in the report.

Assault is usually a play on with words, but to hold up in Court and to be documented properly Police charge of Assault occurs. So the below would be how it would look.

On 1/14/11, Ms. Smith called the police. She reported Mr. Smith hit her with a coffee cup in the face. Ms. Smith also reported Mr. Smith choked their 5yr son with a telephone cord. The police responded to the home. The police report stated Mr. Smith was intoxicated upon police arrival and was yelling "they deserved it" Ms. Smith had abrasions to her face and 5yr old son had red lines around his neck. Mr. Smith appeared to have assaulted Ms. Smith and their 5yr old son. The police report confirmed Ms. Smith's allegations. Mr. Smith was charged with Risk of Injury and two counts of Assault 3...

Oh..and teach by example. If you don't want your kids busting the Sag...Don't wear your pants down. You don't want your kids acting up don't let them get away with everything their entire childhood and when they become preteens expect someone else come help you when they act up and be able to change your kids overnight. Be a damn parent from day one and don't expect someone else to parent your kids.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner