over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T going to buy a handgun

rotty

Registered
I am in the market for a new handgun. I going to buy a .40 and am leaning towards either a Sig P226 or P229..Anyone have any thoughts on these or have any opinions on other .40?

For home defense or to carry via CHL?

If for home D, plz get a shotgun. Nothing better, plus EVERYONE knows that dreaded sound of a shotgun being cocked. Like "Cuh COCK!!" and listen to em' run out :headbang:

If for carrying, I just purchased a Smith n Wesson Short .357 Mag semi-auto. AMAZING accuracy!

Love S&M, Colt, Ruger, But dude, Sig does make kick ass firearms. If you have your heart set on a .40 and want a Sig, get it.

Last edited:
my first choice is a Glock but I've been running one for 20 years , the Springfield XD would be my second choice.

don't get to hung up on the 40 , a 9mm with good bullets will do just as good of a job stopping a man as a 40

my first choice is a Glock but I've been running one for 20 years , the Springfield XD would be my second choice.

don't get to hung up on the 40 , a 9mm with good bullets will do just as good of a job stopping a man as a 40

Glock 19? I just prefer a 40 over a 9mm. I've never held a Springfield XD before

a xd is a very nice weapon. for that matter the p229 is tried and true and would be a excellent choice. if your really wanting a .40, then be sure you are as effective at keeping the weapon on target. i also prefer a 40

What anyone recommends it DOESN'T matter, it gets down to ergonomics and you.

I personally use the Springfield XD as my side arm.

Well ive had them all....

I love glocks. However i usually have the triggers done. Next i would go with a xdm. Well actually the sigs are great too..... Just go to a gun shop and hold a few of them. Then factor in quality and price. I love shooting. Ive built so many rifles etc....over the years. Just a fun hobby. Not that i enjoy shooting people. I have my concealed permit so ive had to carry when i used to work down town in a shitty area. Not that i condone violence but if it comes down to me or you.....you getting a hydrashock to the melon.:)

What anyone recommends it DOESN'T matter, it gets down to ergonomics and you.

I personally use the Springfield XD as my side arm.

I know it comes down to me, but it is nice to get people's feedback on things they like for ideas of things to look at...I don't think the Springfield XD is an option. I don't think its an approved handgun in Mass

I agree with this totally. My brother has a Sig 9 and it's jammed before on him. Not sure if it was the ammo or what. I have a S&W compact .45 and put a lot of rounds threw it and it's never jammed.

I know it comes down to me, but it is nice to get people's feedback on things they like for ideas of things to look at...I don't think the Springfield XD is an option. I don't think its an approved handgun in Mass

Haha the state where everything is illegal! I understand that, I just moved to Cali and its made procuring some work equipment extremely stressful.

Haha the state where everything is illegal! I understand that, I just moved to Cali and its made procuring some work equipment extremely stressful.

You have no idea how dumb this state is. We are an "open carry" state, but if you don't conceal and they see it, they will arrest you for breaching the peace. So fucked up! I don't think Cali is too far behind Mass though

Can't go wrong with a Sig .40. You can buy conversion kits to swap out barrels and shoot 9mm or .357. Also you may like M&P .40.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity