over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T. Got a new toy this Weekend

I hate all of you damn it. I can't even afford to repair my Civic. Let alone go build my VW that would walk Corvettes like a dog. And before you say BS a buddy of mine walked a ZO6 when they first came out like a dog three times in a row. That guy was really upset, still had the sticker in the window. Anyways good on ya and enjoy your rides! Just realize how lucky you are as one little health problem could take away all that fun stuff. Health is wealth! Stay healthy. Out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

VW's are fast...I used to work at am import shop when I was in college and we built some nice ones.

1st Generation Z06 (2001) was only 385 HP which was about 330 on a dyno to the wheels

2002 - 2004 Were bumped up to 415 HP.

C6Z like the one I have know is 505 HP stock. But just a full exhaust, intake and tune and I am putting down over 500HP to the rear wheel.

C7Z is 650 HP. As it's forced induction.....just a pulley swap and tune can have you sitting in territory that a lot of people cant touch.

Biggest equation is getting it to stick. No traction...no go.

On a side note I got to drive a Nissan GTR with about 650 HP to the wheels about a month ago. All wheel drive and this thing would hurt a lot of people's feelings!

Congrats OP. Beautiful car. I have a highly modified C5Z that I'm very happy with. I had a chance to go to the Corvette museum last year and check out the C7's up close, and the interior is so much nicer. Enjoy in good health.

No worries there, I have a badge ;)

Cheater!!!

So far I haven't gotten a ticket in my 911, maybe I am lucky but it almost seems as if cops aren't gunning for me as much as when I was in an Audi Sedan. Maybe its because the car is smaller? I do have a laser jammer, but had that on the Audi too.

Be sure to track that car if you have a track within reasonable distance! I have one about 2 1/2 hours from my home and go twice a year. So much fun! You can push it as hard as you want and not have to worry about getting stuck behind someone going slow or endangering anyone.

Tracking it stock is just fine, but after a year or so you might have fun making some improvements to the car. Is that a base or a Z06? The Z06 is a beast!

I hate all of you damn it. I can't even afford to repair my Civic. Let alone go build my VW that would walk Corvettes like a dog. And before you say BS a buddy of mine walked a ZO6 when they first came out like a dog three times in a row. That guy was really upset, still had the sticker in the window. Anyways good on ya and enjoy your rides! Just realize how lucky you are as one little health problem could take away all that fun stuff. Health is wealth! Stay healthy. Out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

You mean on a twisty track course? I can see how someone that is a talented driver in a VW might be able to lap someone not as experienced in a Z06. I let a VW go around me in my 911 Turbo a couple of times. The guy was a better driver than I was.

Biggest equation is getting it to stick. No traction...no go.

On a side note I got to drive a Nissan GTR with about 650 HP to the wheels about a month ago. All wheel drive and this thing would hurt a lot of people's feelings!

That is why I love my 911 turbo. Stock it only has 480 hp but according to stats it runs a 3.3 in the quarter mile. No wheel spin whatsoever. No power wasted on that. It is more forgiving when you lose traction going around a corner too. On the track I find it great, but wish I had a newer one because the new ones have 4 wheel steering too.

That is why I love my 911 turbo. Stock it only has 480 hp but according to stats it runs a 3.3 in the quarter mile. No wheel spin whatsoever. No power wasted on that. It is more forgiving when you lose traction going around a corner too. On the track I find it great, but wish I had a newer one because the new ones have 4 wheel steering too.
Yeah...with the C6Z06, the nailed traction down pretty good. 3.1 zero to sixty...and a 11.1 1/4 mile....these on stock GS tires. I've see many like mine swap out for longtubes, intake, and a tune...dip into the 10's in good air. They also hold their own in the twistees as well.

But that's why I love them. Easy to work on for the average weekend warrior. Any power or suspension work just unwwakens the beast.
One thing I will say is to find you a good driving course with an instructor that will help you push the car to the limits to see how the car pushes back.

Best money I have ever spent!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Not to hijack but I got this few weeks ago! I've had several vettes and cool cars. Nice to see another car guy!
20171007_153253.jpg

unnamed_27.jpg

Last edited:

0-60, lol. OOPS. 3.3 in the quarter mile would be some kind of record!

Yeah...with the C6Z06, the nailed traction down pretty good. 3.1 zero to sixty...and a 11.1 1/4 mile....these on stock GS tires. I've see many like mine swap out for longtubes, intake, and a tune...dip into the 10's in good air. They also hold their own in the twistees as well.

But that's why I love them. Easy to work on for the average weekend warrior. Any power or suspension work just unwwakens the beast.
One thing I will say is to find you a good driving course with an instructor that will help you push the car to the limits to see how the car pushes back.

Best money I have ever spent!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Yeah, ive gone about 5 times or so now. I am class C now, probably work up to class B soon. I'm going to "chip" it this coming spring and put a new air intake on it. that should put it up around 560 hp. I am also thinking on putting on new engine mounts too for better handling. I already did the suspension and now its more like a GT3. In the end it should be like a GT2 with all wheel drive. Last thing I will do is probably the exhaust, since it doesn't give a a tremendous amount of performance and costs a whole hell of a lot.

Not to hijack but I got this few weeks ago! I've had several vettes and cool cars. Nice to see another car guy!
]

Nice car! I have seen a couple of those at the track I run at. I know at least one of them was heavily modified. He ran in the A class. Fast car! He out ran a Mclaren on the track.

^^ ACR Vipers pretty much beat almost anything on a track. That was their entire purpose when first built which is what mine is.

If your 911 is a turbo then exhaust, few more pounds of boost, boost controller, and new cold air intake would all be top priority then have it tuned last. Exhaust is key to a turbo car.

^^ ACR Vipers pretty much beat almost anything on a track. That was their entire purpose when first built which is what mine is.

If your 911 is a turbo then exhaust, few more pounds of boost, boost controller, and new cold air intake would all be top priority then have it tuned last. Exhaust is key to a turbo car.

I have a really good race shop here that has a professional Porsche racing team. I had them do the work so far. I am lucky to have them. My dealer also does work too. They both told me I would probably get an extra 25 horsepower or so out of the exhaust. Just chipping it, mostly from more boost, will get me about 70-80 HP! Later on I could upgrade the intercoolers and bigger turbos. Eventually it is easy to get my car up to about 800 HP, but I don't think I will go that far,lol! They both told me that the transmission I have will hold just fine, but any more than 800 hp it wont. I have the Metzger engine which is really good for racing. Too bad the new turbos don't have it.

I have a really good race shop here that has a professional Porsche racing team. I had them do the work so far. I am lucky to have them. My dealer also does work too. They both told me I would probably get an extra 25 horsepower or so out of the exhaust. Just chipping it, mostly from more boost, will get me about 70-80 HP! Later on I could upgrade the intercoolers and bigger turbos. Eventually it is easy to get my car up to about 800 HP, but I don't think I will go that far,lol! They both told me that the transmission I have will hold just fine, but any more than 800 hp it wont. I have the Metzger engine which is really good for racing. Too bad the new turbos don't have it.

Nice.....My first Z06 was 600 to the rear wheels, but I had to change everything.

The one I have now supports about 550 to the wheels without upgrading at least the clutch..and after driving the other one for so long with the heavy duty clutch...I stopped with just long-tubes, intake, and tune. I'm about 520 right now to the wheels.

But I remember trying to drive the other one after a leg day with that Monster clutch! My leg would be shaking at each red light.

I love Porsche's! There is a guy at my gym that has a GT3. He owns his own business and is single...and very well off. Also has a Mercedes AMG SL65.

On a side note....we had a customer show up at work last week in a McLaren 570S Spider. At the time I didn't have my phone with me so I couldn't get pictures...but it made my day!!!

Nice to see we got some car guys on the board too!! My Viper motor came forged internals from the factory so I can easily go FI if i ever wanted to. I also have a 1990 300zx (the one with the Diablo headlights) with a LSx/T56 6-speed swap, fully forged, built, twin 61mm turbos that runs on E85 making roughly 900rwhp and just under 3,000 pounds 😈 Hoping it runs 9s in the quarter mile. Both the 300z and the Viper are street cars but I pretty much daily drive the Viper as long as it's not raining.

Last edited:
Nice to see we got some car guys on the board too!! My Viper motor came forged internals from the factory so I can easily go FI if i ever wanted to. I also have a 1990 300zx (the one with the Diablo headlights) with a LSx/T56 6-speed swap, fully forged, built, twin 61mm turbos that runs on E85 making roughly 900rwhp and just under 3,000 pounds �� Hoping it runs 9s in the quarter mile. Both the 300z and the Viper are street cars but I pretty much daily drive the Viper as long as it's not raining.

That's what I'm talking about. These cars are made to be driven and not garage queens.

You should hit 9's easy. My FI C5Z with slightly over 600rwhp ran a best of 9.98 with almost a 140 trap. Would have been slightly lower if I had cut a better 60 ft as most that day running those times were trapping around 135ish.

Probably one of the fastest cars available for under 100 grand. You’re only real competition is a GTR. No car in history can make 40rwhp off just an intake yet the C7Z can. Throw on some headers and a tune and you have a close to 800hp daily driver. The car is insane.

Probably one of the fastest cars available for under 100 grand. You’re only real competition is a GTR. No car in history can make 40rwhp off just an intake yet the C7Z can. Throw on some headers and a tune and you have a close to 800hp daily driver. The car is insane.

My C6Z made almost 40rwhp with a ported Fast 102 in the mid-range. I did the exhaust first..the intake later. It's amazing what the LS engines can do. Like I said, mine was rated at 505hp stock (about 440 rwhp). Long Tubes, X-pipe, Hi-flow Cats, and then the intake put me over 500 to the rear wheels.

I'm just waiting to see what's in store for the ZR1...and if they ever decide to go mid-engine in the future like has been speculated about!

Man this makes me miss my old cars. If you want pure higheway speed it’s tough to beat a single turbo Supra. Those things are almost 30 years old and insane. The little inline6 stock block can handle up to 900rwhp. Put like $10k into it and you can have a 1500rwhp freeway Monster. Here is Hennessey’s twin turbo viper getting beat by 2.
https://youtu.be/-7ZoDdwJ5J8

If you have $$ then nothing can touch a highly modified GTR. Their absolute beasts. I saw one pull about 20 car lengths on a Zx12r on the freeway.
https://youtu.be/Foocz_2ZoqM
https://youtu.be/SbpM0fnW0vg

The SRT Demon is supposed to run a 9.6 1/4 for $85k which would make it the fastest production car for the price but I have a hard time believing it’s going to be able to hook.

The new Tesla will pretty much destroyed everything. 0-60 1.9 sec 8.8sec 1/4mile. The thing with the Tesla is it will consistently hit those times over and over again. And $200k surprisingly low for those times. Even $million+ Supercars like LaFerrari, p1, even Koenigsegg can’t touch that.

^^ I give you... My 1993 Supra. But it would take ALOT more then $10k to get 1500hp, trust me I know. 600/650rwhp can easily be had for under $5k. From there up the price jumps dramatically. Unfortunately I sold it to put towards the Viper haha
00909_f_X3aeikp_Ikf_600x450.jpg

00m0m_atcv_Lr_C7t5y_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner