over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T. Got a new toy this Weekend

^^ I give you... My 1993 Supra. But it would take ALOT more then $10k to get 1500hp, trust me I know. 600/650rwhp can easily be had for under $5k. From there up the price jumps dramatically. Unfortunately I sold it to put towards the Viper haha
00909_f_X3aeikp_Ikf_600x450.jpg

00m0m_atcv_Lr_C7t5y_600x450.jpg

Ahh man blast from the past. I had a 94TT like 20 years ago. Just a downpipe, intake and exhaust with boost controller I was hit 19psi on those stock twins and was destroying shit on the freeway back then. I thought it would be around $10k for a single turbo set up with injectors. Maybe prices went up.

Bought mine in 1998 with 60k miles for $20k. Sold it in 2013 with 90k miles for $25k lol

What year is the viper?

Last edited:
Prices have gone way up. I have a buddy with a fully built, head, cams, Flexfuel E85, single turbo set up that does 980rwhp and he has over $17k in his motor. My LSx fully built twin motor has $15k in it with 900rwhp. My Viper is a 1999 ACR- last year for the forged motors.

And i don't know if you've seen prices of TTs lately but they are roughly in the $40-55k mark. You can find them for $35k but always an automatic and high miles (over 130k). They have been skyrocketing the past 3 years for some reason.

Last edited:
Prices have gone way up. I have a buddy with a fully built, head, cams, Flexfuel E85, single turbo set up that does 980rwhp and he has over $17k in his motor. My LSx fully built twin motor has $15k in it with 900rwhp. My Viper is a 1999 ACR- last year for the forged motors.

Nice. Love vipers. But love that you can have a 800rwhp daily driven Supra with 4 seats lol. Craziest shit I’ve ever seen was this little 95 Eagle Talon destroy my buddies 99 SS camaro with heads/cam/150shot

^^ I give you... My 1993 Supra. But it would take ALOT more then $10k to get 1500hp, trust me I know. 600/650rwhp can easily be had for under $5k. From there up the price jumps dramatically. Unfortunately I sold it to put towards the Viper haha
00909_f_X3aeikp_Ikf_600x450.jpg

00m0m_atcv_Lr_C7t5y_600x450.jpg

Beautiful car. I remember when people first started realizing what they were capable of back then. We would have all these races lined up...and someone would show up in one...and you just didn't know what they may have had done to it. So hard to gauge.

Before I got into Vettes....I had an 04 Terminator. Within a week of driving it off the lot, I had a pulley swap, exhaust, and tune...and killing people like crazy.

After they became a little more widespread..I swapped the Eaton out for a Kenne Bell (2.8 I think) and from there on out it was nothing but suspension work just trying to get the thing to hook decently!

Before I got into Vettes....I had an 04 Terminator. Within a week of driving it off the lot, I had a pulley swap, exhaust, and tune...and killing people like crazy.

After they became a little more widespread..I swapped the Eaton out for a Kenne Bell (2.8 I think) and from there on out it was nothing but suspension work just trying to get the thing to hook decently!

Now we're talking! lol Mustang guy here (closet Z06 fan though! :D )

Here's my street car at a True Street event (Sorry....my wife sucks at taking videos...not why I married her!). Took alot of blood, sweat, tears and transmissions to get to this point. Kinda sucks that I can now go buy something off the shelf that is nearly as fast.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcP2fzaMrbg"]Atco True Street 9.42@147 - YouTube[/ame]

...and speaking of Terminators, reminds of one of my all time favorite vehicles I owned....'03 Lightning. A chip and pulley swap and the thing ran high 12's all day long. Not bad for a truck 15 years ago.

If I was to spent this kind of money on a car, I'd probably get a Lexus.

But this Vette does look great.

Now we're talking! lol Mustang guy here (closet Z06 fan though! :D )

Here's my street car at a True Street event (Sorry....my wife sucks at taking videos...not why I married her!). Took alot of blood, sweat, tears and transmissions to get to this point. Kinda sucks that I can now go buy something off the shelf that is nearly as fast.

Atco True Street 9.42@147 - YouTube
Nice. Always wanted to make a pass there. One of the best places for air and DA.

I had loads of mustangs before my vette. Even grenaded a rod once on a stock gt with too much Nitrous and a bad tune when just getting started in racing. But the rods that year (pretty much entire motor) was that compressed Hypereutectic crap.

Love the new coyote engine though, and the new body style is sweet! But I loved the S197 too.

You know how it is....you can never get enough of it.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Also had my fair share of beemers . E39 and E46 M3. Those motors would redline so high...like a bike almost.

Than I had a 335 that I replaced the stock turbos with beck arnley aftermarkets....bigger intercooler, and a Cobb tune. That was a 4 door sedan that hurt a lot of peoples feelings!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Nice! Had a 2006 M3 myself....very fun car to drive. However, this one was my fave......only 1829 of them ever made....most people had no idea what hit them when I drove away from them. :D

Attachments

• GXP2.jpg
    GXP2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 42
Both the 300z and the Viper are street cars but I pretty much daily drive the Viper as long as it's not raining.

Heck yeah, drive them! I have a second set of wheels for my Porsche and drive it in the winter. The second set has winter performance tires "snow tires" on it. I have run it in up to 6 inches of snow and it does just fine. Being a turbo it is all wheel drive, so that helps a lot.

One a side note, if you are wanting to buy some winter performance tires now it is probably too late. I tried to get some about 2 weeks ago and they are all gone now, at least in my size. So I am going to get by this last winter with the set I have now. The right rear and left front tires are worn the most, the other 2 are ok in depth. The service manager told me that is normal because you make left turns at a faster speed and the right rear tire kinda drags as you do so. The right rear is the one most worn.

I called Pirelli about my tires and they stopped making them awhile ago, no more to be had. The gal said to call back and order some around July. I'm aiming to try in June.

My C6Z made almost 40rwhp with a ported Fast 102 in the mid-range. I did the exhaust first..the intake later. It's amazing what the LS engines can do. Like I said, mine was rated at 505hp stock (about 440 rwhp). Long Tubes, X-pipe, Hi-flow Cats, and then the intake put me over 500 to the rear wheels.

I'm just waiting to see what's in store for the ZR1...and if they ever decide to go mid-engine in the future like has been speculated about!

Id like to see mid-engine! Ive heard the rumors too. I wonder if and how much the price would go up because of that though. Right now one of the biggest attractions to the corvette is the bargain price, compared to its competitors. Even the new ZR1 is going to be a steal.

Funny you should post a G8!! Here was mine.. another car I sold to put towards the Viper haha Mine had a Brian Tooley Racing valve springs, push rods, Lunati cam, longtubes, Borla Stingers. Did 415rwhp
20160218_180932.jpg

20160325_183116.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! I was actually looking at the G8's and the guy who does my motor work on the Mustang said I really needed to check out the GXP version of the G8. He said it was a G8 on steroids....and I had never even heard of it! I found one, test drove it, and bought it within minutes of getting back! I drove the Chevy SS last year when I was looking again, but it just wasn't as cool as the G8 GXP.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear