over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: Has anyone been to Burning Man?

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
For anyone that's on or been on this spiritual journey/adventure/experiment...please share.

I'm going this year for the first time. It's something that can't be fully explained. You build a civilization in the desert overnight and tear it down without a trace left behind, in the time between the two you do whatever tf you want as theres no rules.

My wife would go to burning man every year before she met her boyfriend.. I always wanted to go, but had to stay home and supervise her kids

this is a commercial event

In the early 90’s it was good. After that, not so. Now I would, and do,
avoid it.

If you are looking for anything spiritual, I would advise looking else-
where. As an adventure, it is expensive (relative). As an experiment,
it depends on what you want to discover or demonstrate, or
experience ;)

“Freak show” is strong words but it is a show and there are lots
of interesting people, events, and ‘things’ to partake in.

Don’t forget your patience. It is very busy. And it is, can be very
and warm with cool nights. And if the wind comes up, well,
forget it.

Bring everything you will be needing and you will have to pack it
all out. (I have been on the playa after the event and everybody
does a great clean-up job.)

Try it if you like, get your tickets now and if you plan to go, and if
you do go, please share your thoughts. I think the event starts
around the end of August.

I know a lot of people who go almost every year and love it. Haven't heard a bad thing about it. Shit maybe I should go...

My wife would go to burning man every year before she met her boyfriend.. I always wanted to go, but had to stay home and supervise her kids

I bet she made you pack them sandwiches too?

She took my credit card.

Was really against it because I'm already up to my eyeballs in debt.. But happy wife, happy life, right?

Dang. She must have maxed out her own credit card already then. I have a good friend that had that happen to him once. When they divorced he just paid off all her debt to get out of the marriage clean and not hire a lawyer. Gave her the house and his car too.

She took my credit card.

Was really against it because I'm already up to my eyeballs in debt.. But happy wife, happy life, right?

Oh god you have no idea how glad I am you're feeling better :eek:

Burning man is a lot of hippies, degenerates, and obscure hallocinogenic drugs. Not my scene but have at it.

Last edited:
Dang. She must have maxed out her own credit card already then. I have a good friend that had that happen to him once. When they divorced he just paid off all her debt to get out of the marriage clean and not hire a lawyer. Gave her the house and his car too.

She doesn't have a card. I take care of all of the expenses because I'm the one generating income. She's a homemaker, but I still do just about all of the household chores and cooking.

She primarily lounges around the house with her boyfriend, typically watching star trek

I haven't but I know a guy that has gone every year for years.
By his account, there is an abundant amount of sex. Not like you may be thinking...I mean ALOT of sex.

....and drugs.

Read this:
https://matadornetwork.com/read/sex-burning-man-everything-need-know/

MDMA/psychedelics are some incredible drugs haha.

Haven’t been to burning man but have been in similar scenes for a while myself. Not sure what experience you have with the type of crowd, some people know what’s up and some aren’t used to it, but I feel like it’s the type of event that if you have to ask you should probably get your feet wet somewhere else.

Last edited:
MDMA/psychedelics are some incredible drugs haha.

Haven’t been to burning man but have been in similar scenes for a while myself. Not sure what experience you have with the type of crowd, some people know what’s up and some aren’t used to it, but I feel like it’s the type of event that if you have to ask you should probably get your feet wet somewhere else.

Right. I think you better have experience taking hallucinogenics and other drugs before going there, otherwise the trip might turn out bad literally. I would be scared of passing out and when you wake up your pockets are picked clean!

She doesn't have a card. I take care of all of the expenses because I'm the one generating income. She's a homemaker, but I still do just about all of the household chores and cooking.

She primarily lounges around the house with her boyfriend, typically watching star trek

Since youre the one with a job and health insurance that makes you the one that pays for her birth control pills. I guess that is a good thing. You probably don't want any more rug rats runnin around there for you to care for.

Since youre the one with a job and health insurance that makes you the one that pays for her birth control pills. I guess that is a good thing. You probably don't want any more rug rats runnin around there for you to care for.

They are trying for more kids.. Sadly

Looks like I'm gonna have to put retirement on hold

Fuck Burning Man. I will say that I live about 25 miles from the area where it happens and every labor day the parade of "burners" that drive dildo shaped cars or the ratty whit people with disgusting dreadlocks makes me want to leave every year.

Now that my rant is over the honest truth. Tickets are what like $350 each to start. It's literally out in the middle of a dried up lake bed and people that rent motorhomes have to take out extra deposits on cleaning due to the dust. If the wind kicks up it's a huge dust storm. The people you want to see naked are not the ones really rolling around naked lets just say that.

If you want to be chill and have some beers with good people you can find them and if you want a hardcore experience you can find that as well. It's not true that it's "no law" out there either. There are dedicated cops that as long as you are not out in the open using they will leave you alone but make no mistake if they see you blazing up or doing drugs in front of them they will arrest you. It just seems so much more commercial the last 10 years or so than it used to be. I am not one to judge to each there own but not my cup of tea.

Oh god you have no idea how glad I am you're feeling better :eek:

Burning man is a lot of hippies, degenerates, and obscure hallocinogenic drugs. Not my scene but have at it.

Sounds like you'd have more fun at a Guns N Roses laser show.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws