over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: Has anyone been to Burning Man?

My wife would go to burning man every year before she met her boyfriend.. I always wanted to go, but had to stay home and supervise her kids

Did she let you watch her sexcapades on FaceTime?

Did she let you watch her sexcapades on FaceTime?

Not really interested tbh.. But I can hear them all the time, my walls are paper thin.

Keeps me up at night and I'm always dog tired in the morning

Still drag myself to work cuz I gotta pay the bills. Happy wife, happy life!

Not really interested tbh.. But I can hear them all the time, my walls are paper thin.

Keeps me up at night and I'm always dog tired in the morning

Still drag myself to work cuz I gotta pay the bills. Happy wife, happy life!

Ok,so youre not into being a cuckold?

Ok,so youre not into being a cuckold?

No I hate it. But her boyfriend is cool so it's not so bad

He bought he a Nintendo switch for my birthday, and gave me a Starbucks gift car cuz he knows how much I love my venti soy lattes

No I hate it. But her boyfriend is cool so it's not so bad

He bought he a Nintendo switch for my birthday, and gave me a Starbucks gift car cuz he knows how much I love my venti soy lattes

Maybe all three of you could go to Burning Man and have a threesome or more.

have a very close friend who goes every year for the last five or so years. swears it's the greatest and funnest thing he's every done/been to. says it changed his life. this is a guy who only clubs and lifts weights for fun, nothing else. he's a vet too btw.

My wife went 4 years ago (pre-meeting me). She said it was the most spiritual amazing experience in her life. Both of us like to party/let loose 2-3 times a year so i told her im definitely down in the future. Tickets are a bitch and the whole thing is expensive but i hear its well worth it.

If I were healthy I think I would be down to go if I could find someone to go with me. As I am now I wouldn't have a good time because of my heart problems.

Do they have any live music there? Just wondering if bands play there on a stage or something.

Do they have any live music there? Just wondering if bands play there on a stage or something.

They have dj's that play music but no live bands per se. There are certain areas where different dj's play but there isn't a main stage to speak of.

My nephew and his girlfriend went a couple years ago. Which surprised me because they’re not really drug people and although his girlfriend is fairly hot, he’s a bit of a nerd. But they said it was a good time. Didn’t have any really crazy stories to tell. They did mention that it seemed to be swarming with upper class Silicon Valley types who weren’t interested in hanging with anyone who wasn’t wealthy or a model.

I have never been to Burning Man.. but i don't see how anyone can have sex in an environment like that. For me it would be difficult. I just wouldn't feel comfortable ...

For anyone that's on or been on this spiritual journey/adventure/experiment...please share.

I sincerely doubt anything lastingly positive could come from attending a festival of degenerate drug users and sexual fiends who burn effigies of man in some psuedo satanic ritual

I sincerely doubt anything lastingly positive could come from attending a festival of degenerate drug users and sexual fiends who burn effigies of man in some psuedo satanic ritual

Not hating on this post by any means but it highlights thoughts of two different crowds. The people in this type of scene ‘get it’ and the people not in them never will. Me and all my friends are in medical grad programs (DO, MD, pharm, PA, etc) and go to these so it isn’t all degenerate drug users although there are many in the degenerate crowd

As I have said earlier. Maybe in the beginning that's what is was all about. The last 15 years or so it's more mainstream. I live 30 minutes from that hole and although I would never go there to camp yet alone pay $350 to I have been told by many people if you seek a chill crowd and just want to get meet some new people and have some casual beers like any campsite in the US you can easily find that. Yes if you seek out the orgy hardcore drug crowd you can find it but it's behind closed doors not in view.

I view it as many things that originally stood for something like art or freedom that has turned commercial. $350 a ticket is outrageous and every year the local news runs stories about how much money it brings into the area at grocery stores, rentals, etc. Hell event the county tried to deny there permit a few years ago until the burning man corporation ponied up a lot of cash to secure it and magically the county has now allowed it. That's why the cops and emergency medical services are even so tolerant of it because of all the extra overtime they get paid to patrol and hang out at the event.

The festival culminates on the last Saturday (before labor day) by burning the big sculpture whatever it is for that year. Years ago a burner was whacked out on something and he actually lit it up a few days before. His mugshot was priceless as he had paint on his face and a big smile. Clearly high on something.

Cool shit post there gramps

Not hating on this post by any means but it highlights thoughts of two different crowds. The people in this type of scene ‘get it’ and the people not in them never will. Me and all my friends are in medical grad programs (DO, MD, pharm, PA, etc) and go to these so it isn’t all degenerate drug users although there are many in the degenerate crowd

I "get it" frien, I used to go to music drug taking festivals myself. Let me ask you, despite the people who "get it" going and making proclomations of one-ness and spirituality, how come they return to their (in this case) medical industrial institutionalized jobs to enrichen big pharma and rx people meds they wouldn't even need if they lived more naturally connected and thoughtful lives?

There are other festivals like this around the world, burning man is perhaps most famous, but it all seems the same. People should gather normally, without paying ticket prices and have community in a decent way. The semi-Purge-like blow off steam valve would pnly be appropriate if we truly lived in harmonious communities. Doesn't seem appropriate to dedicate a weekend to hedonism when America is already saturated in it.

Maybe I will go again this year as a casual observer and really take the chance to be open to positivity. I didn't really feel it myself, and no amount of ecstacy could convince me otherwise, tbh.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner