advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T - Has your size HELPED or HURT your chances with women?

In all reality, looks are only good for one thing...a first impression! If you're a total douchebag with no confidence and no "game", it doesn't really matter what you look like...you're gonna be fuckin' your hand on a daily basis. On the other hand, a guy with confidence who looks decent can pull many a hot bitch. I don't have to worry cuz I'm hot, decently ripped (but not "disgusting") and confident too! Sorry ladies, don't hate me too much...I'll take it easy on ya...at first anyhow! :D

At first it helps then later on, not so much... Unless the girl is very elastic and durable or a size queen... But then once they get used to my size, they're hooked...

But it doesn't matter, becauses when girls find out, it's too late anyway, however, if I hope for a repeat, I have to take it easy... (Or get them drunk) jk

I know girls talk about it, because every girl I've ever dated friends and sisters always got redfaced or giggly around me, since high school... Usually my ex's friends are all over me the second I break up with them... So it does help, the only thing is once they find out how much size I have, it may be a bit more than what they had in mind... Not so much the length, but the girth is definitely not for the faint hearted... :eek:

Don't even bother with Asian girls, it's not worth the trouble.

Trust me, it sounds cool at first, but just ends up being annoying when you're not even able to get halfway... um... in.

Well Tom, I would have to agree with you there.

The women that I am primarily around (asians, mid 20's) like guys who have that model look rather than that musclehead look... guys like me and my friends are somewhat of a rarity (how many built asian guys do you see, really). In my age bracket, social status is HUGE...

I have also noticed that I get more attention from women who are a tad...um...bigger

:confused:

this is very true in Japan....the only women that like muscle heads are the one that are seriously intersted in working out themselves

wen im bulking and at 240s and 250s no, although it still grabs some girls attention

wen im dieting and ripped with an 8 pack theyre all over me, i usually get down to 210

always found it strange how the second i have abs they all love me, but once the abs are gone the girls are gone lol

owell fuk it

i do this to be big and scary

Ripped works every time. Being overly large is unappealing to most women.

I am not huge by any means. I am 44 years old, and married so my opinion may not matter.
I graduated high school about 185 and fairly lean. Get way more attention from both men and women at 215 under 10%.
But then I am usually around more mature people. Women over 40 definately like muscular and fit. I wouldn't know abut younger gals.

I think the leanness of the face near contest shape is more important than the "ripped bod", as far as first impressions go. That's what they see first, unless you're in a shmedium t-shirt with a European man thong below. The puffy face that tends to come along with bulking at 250+ (even if you're lean elsewhere) is the biggest deterrent there.

On a semi related note, what about the psychological benefits of being on? Do you find you have more game/confidence to approach women? Or does your sky high libido actually do more harm than good--A hungry man doesn't get fed. (This last point wouldn't apply to guys in steady relationships who aren't playing the "game")

I agree with everything that has been said...i think i get more attention from guys then girls. Im in the 260 range and can still get numbers any night i go out. But i live in a place where im usually the biggest guy in the bar...if you live in a place like Vegas, your just another juiced up dude in a club or bar

Even more deep

“It is with our faces that we face the world, from the moment of birth to the moment of death.
Our age and our gender are printed on our faces. Our emotions, the open and instinctive emotions
that Darwin wrote about, as well as the hidden or repressed ones that Freud wrote about, are
displayed on our faces, along with our thoughts and intentions.

Though we may admire arms and legs, breasts and buttocks, it is the face, first and last, that is judged
“beautiful” in an aesthetic sense, “fine” or “distinguished” in a moral or intellectual sense. And, crucially,
it is by our faces that we can be recognized as individuals. Our faces bear the stamp of our experiences
and our character; at forty, it is said, a man has the face he deserves.”

- Oliver Sacks

"you don't fuck the face"

- Grandma Triathloncoach

Ive found its real simple. If your lean and decent looking you get lots of looks. When Im fat the looks are way fewer, and a tan helps alot!!!

It all has to do with confidence...the more confident you are with yourself the more chicks will be into you. So if you are more confident the bigger you are the more girls you'll get....I like to cover up when I go out. The attitude is what gets them in bed...when they see how nice I look naked its kinda the added bonus to insure you can get them to come back ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws