over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T high school football and sportsmanship

brineal-if you lose 97-0 and down 72-0 at halftime then the coaching staff hasnt done their homework/job and those players did not work hard-PERIOD! i have yet to see a well coached team with players that work hard in season and off season get pounded 75+ to 0....they have no one to blame but themselves

brineal-if you lose 97-0 and down 72-0 at halftime then the coaching staff hasnt done their homework/job and those players did not work hard-PERIOD! i have yet to see a well coached team with players that work hard in season and off season get pounded 75+ to 0....they have no one to blame but themselves

fair enough, if youre losing by that much its definitely time to take responsibility and bust your ass to not let it happen again

I though this was good.

Bill Gates recently gave a speech at a High School about 11 things they did not and will not learn in school. He talks about how feel-good, politically correct teachings created a generation of kids with no concept of reality and how this concept set them up for failure in the real world.

Rule 1: Life is not fair - get used to it!

Rule 2: The world doesn't care about your
self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.

Rule 3: You will NOT make $60,000 a year right out of high school. You won't be a vice-president with a car phone until you earn both.

Rule 4: If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.

Rule 5: Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your Grandparents had a different word for burger flipping: they called it opportunity.

Rule 6: If you mess up,it's not your parents' fault, so don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them.

Rule 7: Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent's generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.

Rule 8: Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life HAS NOT. In some schools, they have abolished failing grades and they'll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life.

Rule 9: Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you FIND YOURSELF. Do that on your own time.

Rule 10: Television is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.

Rule 11: Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.

I think rules 1,2, and 8 directly apply to this subject!

I'm a high school football coach and I find parents that bitch and complain worse than anything else. More often then not their children can tell you if they DESREVE to play or not! They are there everyday and know what kind of effort and work that they put in.

We are 4-1 and just beat the #3 team in the state this past friday. Not everyone played nor did they cry or complain. We have something special going on here and part of continuing that is to have everyone buy into the vision and how to get there.

I've been on both sides of some beatings! Its a game and you have to put in the work and concentrate to stop that from happening. It's no ones fault but the players! Why? Obviously its a reflection of what they have put into it more often then not.

People need to quit being so sensitive! I blame alot of technology and other things that make life so easy for people these days that they don't know what hard work really is about. Do you know how many teams don't even do sprints or practice tackling any more??? ALOT We can't even use a cage or a shoot(used to for players to stay low) anymore these days. A kid complained a few years ago and their parents through a fit to the school board. We were told it wasn't necessary and unsafe. Sooner or later the game itself will be taken from us!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131