over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T home security systems.

We have a few family members who love xfinity home security.

Think they are comparable to ADT too

Mr Oz, although crimsafe security screen door are F'n tuff, I've had a few friends have houses broken into through them. All depends if people are in earshot to hear the noise. Definitely great for hot nights at home.

i'd believe that, i guess at the end of the day its just another deterrant, if someone wants in they will get in. Just have to slow them down, get them to make alot of noise etc

We have 3 rescue pit bulls and wife and I both carry all the time. If they break in and we aren’t here so be it but my family and kids are protected.

The ads ADT sends in the mail every week seems good though

We have 3 rescue pit bulls and wife and I both carry all the time. If they break in and we aren’t here so be it but my family and kids are protected.

The ads ADT sends in the mail every week seems good though

Post a couple beware of dog signs as well , that's a great deturant and help with legal issues God forbid one of the pups bite someone

This thread reminds me of an old "Lucille Ball" show where they try to go to the bank vault underground and it's surrounded by layers of moats with alligators, walls, etc. I don't remember all of it...

That being said I use ADT. The thing that sucks about them is you have to have a land-line phone because at least here in NE the satellite option is pretty expensive.

This thread reminds me of an old "Lucille Ball" show where they try to go to the bank vault underground and it's surrounded by layers of moats with alligators, walls, etc. I don't remember all of it...

That being said I use ADT. The thing that sucks about them is you have to have a land-line phone because at least here in NE the satellite option is pretty expensive.

I thought the same. But then I cut my land line and figured since no land line, I shouldn't even have an alarm. I called ADT to cancel, explaining I cut my land line, and since they wanted to keep me as customer, gave me the wireless service for the same price.

Where I live everyone uses the cellular option, it is standard. I had to request a land line too, so I had both at one time. I got rid of the land line, there were some issues with having both.

Looking into getting something similar for my home. Specifically my front and back door. That I can view from my phone.

Crazy exes gotta go

10 foot Boa Constrictor who roams freely throughout the house has been working pretty good.

Maybe to good I haven’t had a visitor in six years

That's awesome if you're serious!

That's awesome if you're serious!

Have some old pics in the pets forum. Sleeps in my bed at night but sometimes if I get up to pee in the middle of the night and he’s cuddled up around me I trip and end up on my face

I have an ADT system and I like it pretty well. I have alarms on all my windows, all doors, a glass break detector, a motion detector and 4 outdoor cameras on a 20 inch monitor in my entry way. I can see whos at my front door before I choose to answer or not and a full view of my drive way as well as the street. That's nice for me because my street end's in a dead in so I can see every car that enters and exits my street and it's all recorded on a DVR. In these times the way crime is I think a security system is a must. I treat it like a utility bill, I cant live without it.

I have an ADT system and I like it pretty well. I have alarms on all my windows, all doors, a glass break detector, a motion detector and 4 outdoor cameras on a 20 inch monitor in my entry way. I can see whos at my front door before I choose to answer or not and a full view of my drive way as well as the street. That's nice for me because my street end's in a dead in so I can see every car that enters and exits my street and it's all recorded on a DVR. In these times the way crime is I think a security system is a must. I treat it like a utility bill, I cant live without it.

What was the initial cost and monthly fees?

Mine the initial fees were free. I got all the hardware free and then you get free repair service for as long as you have them monitor you. I have the video camera monitor that you can view by phone and that seems to be the more expensive plan. I pay about $65 a month. Had a couple of small issues and 2 motion detectors replaced and I didn't pay a penny.

When I bought my house it had a standard ADT system in it. Motion detector and front/back doors. That bill was $22 per month, With my new system upgrade all the equipment was free but the monitor and my bill is right around $60 per month. I feel its money well spent.

Security cameras seem like a good option. Regardless of what happens you are more likely to identify what happened and who did it. And depending on your situation you either call police or handle it yourself...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131