over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T home security systems.

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If you have experience with home security systems, can you please recommend ones I should check out. Both for safety while I am home, and also if gone for a long trip or something.

Thanks

Attachments

• 43AB3541-287D-4B9F-8F30-A65E6875894C.jpeg
    43AB3541-287D-4B9F-8F30-A65E6875894C.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 160
What kind of area do you live in where you’re worried about security while you’re home? Just curious...

Just call any company that has service locally and is giving the best deal, they’re all pretty much the same thing. They wire the doors and windows and call the cops if the parameters you set are not met, such as entering the code.

Last edited:

LMAO. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone posted guns.

Listen, I will be getting a gun and keep one around, but truth be told, I HOPE I have never have to use it. Not trying to be a bad ass. just genuinely want to be safe, and minimize risks of burglary, break ins. etc.

What kind of area do you live in where you’re worried about security while you’re home? Just curious...

I am just new to the area, and not completely familiar with yet to trust it or let my guards down.

Well there’s “Ring” and “Nest” systems that are nice. However, both companies store/upload everything to data servers. One of which is google. (Forget which one does that). You couldn’t pay me enough to use either one for that reason. Try looking into Hik-Vision. They’re moderately priced and work just fine. AND they don’t go to any outside data server. (Least not the ones I have and how I have it set up).

My first choice for a home security system is always a loud dog. It's a proven fact that criminals will avoid a home that has a dog that raises hell when someone shows up. A barking dog draws attention and the criminals are unsure if the animal will attack.

Now for extended leaves a pet isn't the best option for obvious reasons.

I've pulled security details for everything from marines to foreign diplomats ranging from forward operation bases to swanky condos and there is ALWAYS several layers of security.

In my personal home I have a fully fenced yard with an intercom/lock on the gate , this is the first level
Once you are in the perimeter of the yard within 50 feet of the house motion lights turn on (all are linked together) , this is the second level.

The front and rear doors have a very discreet camera so we know who has come to either door. Both of these doors have reinforced frames and the doors themselves are reinforced with high quality door handle and dead bolts. This is the third level.

Inside the house all windows and doors are linked to the home security system that also interfaces with the home smoke alarms. I use ADT , the system alerts our phones as well as local law enforcement and fire if need. The alarm is also hooked to a 160 decibel siren so the neighbors are going to get nosey. Drawing attention is a great thing here. We also have several dogs , nothing special just two rescue mutts and a teacup Yorkie , none are mean but they all raise hell when they hear something out of the norm. This is the 4th level

Lastly , all important valuables are locked in a safe so if someone gets into the house and hasn't tripped over the dogs and died from them try to lick them to death. Then anything of real significance is locked in safes that can't be removed without serious work and machines. Law Enforcement will be on scene within 10 min and if they are not caught we have a great picture of what they look like.

Of course things are different when we are home , we are a very active shooing family and everyone who needs to know , knows where a gun is and a home invasion by anyone short of reasonably well trained law enforcement is going to end very badly for them

Invest is the best systems you can afford , even it's it's just a $50 mutt from the shelter.

I know that it is mainstream, but we just use ADT. I have them monitor it and if anything goes wrong with the system it is fully covered under warranty. We have had some parts go bad and they replace them free of charge. The service here was kinda bad a few years ago, long response time to get out here, but the last couple of times I had them out they were fast and efficient.

Everything is wireless now and the batteries last a long time. If you want good security then get glass break sensors, sensors on all the windows if they are opened, door sensors, and motion sensors. They give you a battery backup as well as a cellular connection. Mine has a video camera too so you can take a look when you are gone. It runs about $65 a month.

Ed 209!

Attachments

• B6626BDC-9FAA-4516-882D-1C284B3A1F92.jpeg
    B6626BDC-9FAA-4516-882D-1C284B3A1F92.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 135
Im from Australia so not sure what we have is similar, at the moment our house is rented until we move in next year, but it has a couple of these crim safe doors front and back as well as a few windows (not all though). Good thing is you can leave the door/window open on hot nights and this is still strong enough to deter people trying to get in. Im sure you got something similar in the USA

https://crimsafe.com.au/

Also the suggestion of motion sensor lights is a good idea, I have also heard that you can hook your windows and doors up to an alarm system that once set will trigger if they are open (you can still walk around inside no prob without tripping it)

Where is Elvia, mark, phidias ..

look fellas Americans are out with their high end advanced full.proof security alarm system lol

We have ADT alaram in the UK. If it goes off in a certain manner it rings police, fire brigade, Ambulance

Surprisingly it cant blow anyone's fucking brains though! [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

System that puts out pepper spray

This looks promising. Back in the 70s my buddy had a house protected by tear gas. I think you might find those too.

https://www.burglarbomb.com/

Ya need a watch gator, like on miami vice.

And someone to feed an water him every day.While your gone.
Something set up for front an back, for him to keep ppl out.Other than who U have feed it.

I have a 167 pound english/fila mix (mastiff) He hardly barks, because hes hoping for an opportunity. Will growl though and you would definitely hear that.

Last edited:
Here in Australia a lot of security companies will only call you when one sensor trips and won't call cops until a second sensor trips. Cameras that you can log on to remotely are great for when they call, just log on via phone internet and confirm if a situation is in progress.

Gunsmith is on the money with as many layers of security as possible.

Mr Oz, although crimsafe security screen door are F'n tuff, I've had a few friends have houses broken into through them. All depends if people are in earshot to hear the noise. Definitely great for hot nights at home.

Go HD security cameras, with extra ir packs mounted next to them for best results.

I have a 167 pound english/fila mix (mastiff) He hardly barks, because hes hoping for an opportunity. Will growl though and you would definitely hear that.
mawahahahahaha

love it

"hoping for an opportunity"

...come to Daddy. I will fuck you nice and long, with my teeth that is.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

10 foot Boa Constrictor who roams freely throughout the house has been working pretty good.

Maybe to good I haven’t had a visitor in six years

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236