advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T : How did you meet your current spouse/girlfriend?

I met my wife at a bar. Was with some guy friends and she was with her girlfriends. It was some bingo night thing at the bar and our groups were at the tables next to each other. I had broken up with my ex of 4 years like 6 months before and had got really into pick up artist crap but with good results though. Was completely opposed to a relationship at the time and just wanted to hook up as much as possible. Met her, didn't do any pick up stuff (well except a magic trick cause girls love magic tricks), our groups had a ton of fun that night, we talked all night, got her number, went out the next day, then the next, and the next, and now we have been married over 2 years and can't imagine being with anyone else. She lifts 5 times a week, smart, sexy, etc-lucky to have met her especially at a bar.

That's a really cool story. If mine ever leaves me, I'm going to learn a magic trick.

I was working a boring lab job with roughly 9 hours of downtime for a 12 hour shift (QA lab on night shift), so I was trying to learn another language (Chinese) during all my spare time. I met my wife on a language exchange website, she wanted to improve her English, I wanted to learn Chinese.
A year later I left science (except for mad science experiments at home), and moved to China to be with her and to teach english to the most awesome group of little kids imaginable. We've been married 3 years now, and expecting our first child in 4 more months.
And life here in China has been awesome...everything is cheap, I can easily save 75% of my pay without trying, still eating out 5 or 6 times a week, buying most anything I want. A 25 hour work week suits me just fine...lots of spare time for lifting, teaching myself to play guitar, working on my still terrible Chinese language skills, getting ready to be a father, etc.
(oh yeah, and all the gear I want for dirt cheap, and still have enough basic lab equipment and skills to ensure quality is also pretty sweet.)

I met my girl at a party. Three kids latter and we split. What a disaster I should have saw it coming. If a girl has a bad history chances are she not gonna change. Once your set I. Your ways chances are your gonna stay that way. I know that I'm 31 and I'm not gonna change the way I am for anyone no matter how hard I try cause in the end I'm still me and always gonna be me. But then there is always someone out there that's is gonna truly like me for me. They gonna live the qualities that others despised. It took me a while to learn that and I still learning.

At the gym. She had a t-shirt on from the college I went to so it was an easy ice breaker. Ended up we graduated a year apart and she was a cheerleader for the sports team I was on. Must have walked by each other a thousand times and never knew each other. weird how stuff works out. -

I signed up for OK Cupid. Answered like 300 of the questions so they can assign a match % to people in your area.

Contacted my 98% match (#1 within 50 miles, #3 in the country) and we've been together 3 years, engaged, and never breaking up. Couldn't be more on the same page about life.

Before we were able to get our schedules to line up (she was traveling for business during the week, I was working weekends at the time) I went out with like 10 girls from the site. All were nice but not the right fit.

How else could I have likely met someone who was on the same page as me on so many important life issues?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear