over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T How do you explain this...

WTF??? Hahahaha....that's hilarious!

There was a study conducted on gay men who died of AIDS. They brains were dissected and it was found that 100% out of 67 of those men all had a smaller than normal hypothalamus. Perhaps when the rugby player got hit his hypothalmus was damaged?

On the surface it is funny, but do a 5 minute search on tramatic brain injury and sexual preference and maybe you will agree that you get popped in the right area of the brain and you may be throwing on a dress as well.

It looks pretty rare, but it is reported and as you eluded to there appears to be specific areas of the brain where these behaviors originate out of.

Do not think he really had a choice, not do I think anyone else would which is kinda frightening. The other options are peophilia and a couple other aberrant behaviors.

IPG

On the surface it is funny, but do a 5 minute search on tramatic brain injury and sexual preference and maybe you will agree that you get popped in the right area of the brain and you may be throwing on a dress as well.

It looks pretty rare, but it is reported and as you eluded to there appears to be specific areas of the brain where these behaviors originate out of.

Do not think he really had a choice, not do I think anyone else would which is kinda frightening. The other options are peophilia and a couple other aberrant behaviors.

IPG

That's a scary thought I'd prefer to just believe he was gay already and decided to admit it openly later.

I'd say he was gay to begin with and that stroke threw him out of the closet in a hurry.

If that's not the case, then we all have a little gay inside us waiting to be unleashed :love:

What may be more incredible is the part where another person who had a stroke could draw in incredible detail after recovering, a skill he never demonstrated before.

I watched a program on this last night. I was gonna switch over at first but it was very interesting. The guy was genuine and basically stated it could be any possibility. His bf amongst most thought he always had it inside him but maybe the accident brought it out in a sudden way. I should add his bf and all his current friends never knew him before the accident. The accident basically seperated him from all of his old freinds (and family) cos they couldn't come to terms with it and had nothing in common (his words).

The accident caused him to suffer a stroke. Anyone who has gone through such brain trauma can change in every possible way. He met one guy who had gone through similar and as a result he lost his wife etc. He was never into art but became obsessed and very creative. His house was full of his own paintings all over the walls... he would paint over old ones and it was never ending (they were great too).

The lad also had to take various medications every day to prevent another stroke. This because most who have suffered a stroke usually endure a second.

He didn't know what to believe because he had next to no memory before the accident. But he stated he knew he wasn't gay beforehand. He met a doctor who stated he had treated many stroke patients who had changed dramatically after their trauma. He went on to state he treated a gay man who turened straight after his stroke so he believed him. Anyway just thought I would mention as I watched.

Incidentally do you gusy think rawman has suffered some head trauma recently? Joking :D

I actually don't find it that hard to believe. All of our thoughts, behavior, and personality traits are dictated by neurochemicals, altering their amounts or ratios can have profound effects on a person (think of drug addicts).
Trauma to areas of the brain can most definitely cause changes in a person's thoughts, which obviously leads to changes in behavior.

I have suffered 3 very serious head injuries, and I know that it changed me a lot. People have said that I am noticeably different now, but this was without their knowledge of the events. They attributed my changes to growing older and having more life experiences (which obviously have an effect as well). I think my different state of mind is a combination of many factors, but the injuries definitely contributed to them.
Just the damage to my pituitary gland has changed the level of a number of hormones in my body, and those alone have led to changes in behavior.

The mind is so complex, it really fascinates me. I have always been intrigued by what makes people tick, the hidden determinants of human behavior.

I know a guy that was in a truck hit with a big ass IED , flipped the truck over and slammed him around a bit fractured his skull in several places.

befor the hit he could not whistle at all , now he can whistle like a bird , but also lost his sense of smell and is color blind in one eye all from head trauma!

know of another guy that was hit in the head with a brick that fell from about 30 feet , he has a nasty dent in his melon and is said to periodically faint and piss his pants for no reason , like in the middle of eating or talking

the human brain is an amazing thing , to be we can only access like 15% of it
(some people way less!!)

There is a guy I used to work with that was in the military and spent time in Bosnia. I don't know exactly what he went through over there, but I do know he went through quite a bit. Now he's a cross dresser.

My father in law is a retired neurologist with ties to the Cleveland clinic. I just emailed him for his opinion on this. Maybe he can lend some experience.

My father in law is a retired neurologist with ties to the Cleveland clinic. I just emailed him for his opinion on this. Maybe he can lend some experience.

So, how did that conversation go? Can you have a stroke and wake up gay? Did he say, "Is there something you want to tell me?"

Guaranteed he was gay already and used this as a way to come out, makes for a good story anyway.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131