advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T How often do you change your Mattress?

Because of my weight I tend to make one side of the bed sink after only about 3 years. Usually warranty covers this. Bought a fancy tempurpedic and even that one is sinking. Luckily it has a really good warranty. As far as cleanliness just make sure you get the expensive bed cover and you're gtg...

You beat me to this point. On my side of the matress there is a deep hole, and in the middle is the hill. It's like my comfy cocoon.

I thought they called it bed bugs? anyways how many of u think hotels change there mattress? And high end hotels for that matter

Bed bugs is different. And I presume worse..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I believe Kirby is what you need to look into.

Thanks Knight.
Kirby is way too expensive in Aus. its just over 4K but there is an european vacuum which is available in Aus which is about $1500 comes with mattress cleaning attachment.
Bargain

I drop some coin on our bedding....3000 average just for the mattress, every 3-5 years.

I sold a Kirbys as a kid....beds are fucking dirty man...

You beat me to this point. On my side of the matress there is a deep hole, and in the middle is the hill. It's like my comfy cocoon.

We flip or turn the mattress weekly....I thought everyone did this? A must when you out weight your girl by double

I drop some coin on our bedding....3000 average just for the mattress, every 3-5 years.

Wow, that's a nice chunk of change. I got mine from a local Mattress Barn and paid 1500$ ( King Size with Box Spring and frame) , but this was back in 2001. Mine is a Tempor Pedic, but not the the one from their site. Maybe it is a generic, but does keep body heat in when it is cold and has great memory foam. You barely need a pillow.

I can't wait to get a new Mattress after reading these posts. Thanks again everyone for your input.

I thought they called it bed bugs? anyways how many of u think hotels change there mattress? And high end hotels for that matter

pimpman.....Now that I think about it, once every 50 years. I worked at a Hotel 4 star and they were the same from the time they opened if I am not mistaken. They finally sold all the TV's in the rooms to employees in 2008 to upgrade to Flat Screens to compete with all the other Hotels on the Strip. 20 bucks for a 36 or 38 inch TV for 20$.

Only thing though it was set in Hotel mode and you only got 10 channels. We had to buy an adapter for 200 bucks to clear the channels from hotel mode to get all local stations. I ended up giving mine to my neighbor.

So getting new Mattresses was the same protocol I am pretty sure.

I worked with Kirbys for a few days last year. Insane vacs....pulls up everything. Beds are horribly dirty...you're right!

Oh shit mine is like 9 years old and has a dent on my side and probably has 10 pounds of dead skin and 10 pounds of spunk. Time for a new one

pimpman.....Now that I think about it, once every 50 years. I worked at a Hotel 4 star and they were the same from the time they opened if I am not mistaken. They finally sold all the TV's in the rooms to employees in 2008 to upgrade to Flat Screens to compete with all the other Hotels on the Strip. 20 bucks for a 36 or 38 inch TV for 20$.

Only thing though it was set in Hotel mode and you only got 10 channels. We had to buy an adapter for 200 bucks to clear the channels from hotel mode to get all local stations. I ended up giving mine to my neighbor.

So getting new Mattresses was the same protocol I am pretty sure.

Yea man I always thought about that since we love to travel and stayed in a lot of hotels.we ask them to change the sheets every day.if u don't ask they won't do it.they just make the bed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131