over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T HOW TO HANDLE MY NEIGHBOR

BOOMSHAKER

Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Need to vent, Since there are so many people on here with so many different views in life, and those that have been there and done that. I figured I would share my episode and get your feed back.

Friday morning I'm getting dressed for work. Bedroom door closed airconditioner on. My wife hits the bedroom door with force and says "this jackrabbitt next store was on his porch jerking off"! First thing in my mind was WTF are you talking about? And did I hear wrong? So I ask her what and who are you talking about? She said 2 doors down the young guy was on his porch pulling playing with himself out in the open. Guy is about 23-24 years old? My wife said when she tried to call him a nasty buzzard and go back inside and do that (my wife doesnt curse) he tried to change the subject and ranin the house. It seemed like the last 24 years of not getting into trouble and staying out of jail just flew the fuck right out the window.

So now I ran down stairs and out my door faster then kim kardashian taking off her clother for another boyfriend. When I got on the porch my wife said he just went back inside. So I went over to his front door and started banging on it like crazy. NOW I am seriously gonna be late for work, and I had a second job to go to that night. I told my wife not to talk to him that I will catch him when I see him later on.

Background, I have no clue who this kid is. (kid cause he's younger then me) But I know the lady that really lives there. She comes and goes. Lives with her boyfriend somewhere else and comes by once in a while. So I have no clue what relation he is to her. Now it's Monday and he's been ducking me all weekend. I'm sure at some point tonight I will catch him trying to sneakout of his house. I wanna beat this muther fuckers head in with a baseball bat and hear the crowd roar when his head cracks from the bat! I have a wife, daughter and now granddaughter living with me. Last thing I want is to go to jail for this piece of shit but at the same time I can't let him get away with it! Backing down in Philly is not the thing to do.

Right thing to do is to call the cops and let them handle it but how do I call the cops and not look like a total bitch for getting the cops involved? I am not home 24/7 to watch my house and family either. I haven't seen the lady that really lives there in about a week so I can't run it past her first probably before running into this guy. See my dilema? At this point it's a man to man thing.

First time in 22 years living in my neighborhood something stupid like this ever happened.

Public masturbation is illegal. I would guess at the least it's indecent exposure. I would think it wiser to call the police and let them handle it rather than possibly go to jail, accrue big legal bills and all that.

I understand the compulsion to want to kick the shit out of him, but letting the cops handle an obvious crime is not being a bitch - it's being a smart adult with a family to think about.

Just call the cops bro. Better safe then sorry. You don't look like a bitch IMO if you get them involved. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I don't care where you are from you need to slow your roll and think about what your doing. You even push this dude and you can get charged.
Who's gonna look after your family while you are in jail? You guys so flush with cash you can blow thousands on bail and lawyer's fees? Maybe a civil suit?
If its being a bitch to handle things the right way, you should think about moving somewhere more civilized.

Don't get me wrong, I would completely feel the same way in your shoes. Unfortunately in this day and age the criminals usually are the ones getting away shit.

Either u beat the living shit outta him and risk going to jail yourself or call the cops.....

There is ofcourse a third option and that is have one of your buddies that never comes to your house whoop his ass and warn him if he ever beats off outside where your kids or the neighbors kids can see you something worse will happen. If u go this route make sure your friend has no connection to you and never comes around your house.

Hope that helps u out a little

Good chance the guy is not all there!! Who knows how sick he could be. Call the cops let them handle it.

lollll...idk what id do....i mean, he was just sitting on his porch with his pants at his ankles just goin off??? or did he just get caught like looking at his own dick and just the worst timing ever your chik walked out? you def need to make it perfectly clear that if his cock is visible at any point from now on in public, that he will be losing it...

Hey x
Sounds like his desparation to avoid you means he is extremely ashamed an wont be doing anything of that nature outside again... Hopefully anyway. He knows your onto him and its only a matter of time before you bump into him. An when the situation arises let him know he was totally inappropriate and maybe let him know you'll bust his balls if he so much as scratches his nuts outside again :-D hehe sorry hes a scumbag...
And then the sensible thing to do would be.. report him and get a background check make sure hes not a repeat beater x

I think you're on too much tren man, messing with your judgement. Who gives a fuck? Was he jacking it to your wife?

Talk with him. Explain to him that you have kids and shit, and just talk it out.

If he does it again, then it's hammer time :)

Boom, all three previous posters are right. Not worth it. Ur guaranteed a ride downtown and get out the check book. Its gonna cost ya. Guaranteed. File a complaint with the pd. I know its a Philly pride thing but so not worth it. Good luck

Need to vent, Since there are so many people on here with so many different views in life, and those that have been there and done that. I figured I would share my episode and get your feed back.

Friday morning I'm getting dressed for work. Bedroom door closed airconditioner on. My wife hits the bedroom door with force and says "this jackrabbitt next store was on his porch jerking off"! First thing in my mind was WTF are you talking about? And did I hear wrong? So I ask her what and who are you talking about? She said 2 doors down the young guy was on his porch pulling playing with himself out in the open. Guy is about 23-24 years old? My wife said when she tried to call him a nasty buzzard and go back inside and do that (my wife doesnt curse) he tried to change the subject and ranin the house. It seemed like the last 24 years of not getting into trouble and staying out of jail just flew the fuck right out the window.

So now I ran down stairs and out my door faster then kim kardashian taking off her clother for another boyfriend. When I got on the porch my wife said he just went back inside. So I went over to his front door and started banging on it like crazy. NOW I am seriously gonna be late for work, and I had a second job to go to that night. I told my wife not to talk to him that I will catch him when I see him later on.

Background, I have no clue who this kid is. (kid cause he's younger then me) But I know the lady that really lives there. She comes and goes. Lives with her boyfriend somewhere else and comes by once in a while. So I have no clue what relation he is to her. Now it's Monday and he's been ducking me all weekend. I'm sure at some point tonight I will catch him trying to sneakout of his house. I wanna beat this muther fuckers head in with a baseball bat and hear the crowd roar when his head cracks from the bat! I have a wife, daughter and now granddaughter living with me. Last thing I want is to go to jail for this piece of shit but at the same time I can't let him get away with it! Backing down in Philly is not the thing to do.

Right thing to do is to call the cops and let them handle it but how do I call the cops and not look like a total bitch for getting the cops involved? I am not home 24/7 to watch my house and family either. I haven't seen the lady that really lives there in about a week so I can't run it past her first probably before running into this guy. See my dilema? At this point it's a man to man thing.

First time in 22 years living in my neighborhood something stupid like this ever happened.

You're an adult, looking like a "bitch" went out the window years ago. Hell, I'm in my 20's and don't give a shit about machismo - who the fuck cares what you "look like" you're not a street criminal, as you said, you've got a family. Call the cops and put away your pride. What that dude did was inappropriate and illegal, the pain of you hitting him a few times will subside in a month in the worst of cases, the pain of legal proceedings, becoming a registered sex offender, and having to face his family for such an incident will haunt him for life.

/thread.

Just my 2 cents bro

Its a good thing you didnt catch the guy when you went over there. You have since had the chance to cool off. I can relate to saying and doing things without taking the time to think it through. I am 46 years old and I have done that alot more times then I care to remember.
Call the cops and play the concerned citizen role. Emphasise that your concerned for the safety of your wife, daughter and granddaughter. Explain that you havent seen the female resident for a while which is odd and for all you know the guy your wife saw may be a sex offender, a wanted felon, or killed the female resident.
You wont look like a bitch in my opinion. You cant afford to go to jail for beating down some scum bag. Continue to put your family and those you care about first bro.
Just my 2 cents for my first post on this board.

Call the cops... even if they dont do anything at all about it, it is now recorded. If this situation does progress in the future you have a history of this illegal action to refer to.

This could go from hes got a problem with the law to you having a problem with the law in about 2 seconds...call the locals and let them deal with it...nothing "bitchy" about that. This isnt a matter of pride but common sense.

hmm

bro
you dont look like a bitch

who cares if you are from Philly?
Do you care what anyone thinks about you?
I wouldnt
but DO NOT
touch this guy

your life will be over more than his
he will get caught and arrested eventually
you my friend will go to prison and have a felony on your record
and the only thing that will get beat
is your ass from Buba

he aint worth it bro

if you had been right there..he pulled his dick out and tried to flash your wife from a ffew feet away ..probably ok to punch him a few times...but to bang on his door and punch him ..2nd degree assault is no laughing matter ..
BEST thing I ever did was NOT hit a guy that tried to take it up a notch after he hit my car from behind ( I had 50 lbs on him) ...he refused to call the cops with me at a gas station ...later refused to answer a summons ...so spent 3 days in jail ( friday 5:00 ..then transferred to my city ..then had to wait to she a judge monday morning ..small city A) ...all cus I DIDN"T hit him LOL

Well , Ima firm believer in
Violence of action and that rapid deployment of extreme violence is always a solution to a problem , though not always the best solution.

That said , call the cops and make it a legal issue. Likely nothing will happen but their is now a record of his problem.

next time he is seen doing it punch a hole in his face and say he was talking shit about thinking about your kids!!

(in all honesty he would likely be a victom of a random brutal mugging:devil:smi)

This thread and its responses are amazing.

Call the Police and jog on. Stop trying to prove your manhood. Life far to short for this "bro" advice of wanting to smash him up or making it in to a "man to man" thing.

Go to Iraq / Afganistan and see your best buddy get blown up as you have to move him whilst under heavy fire - then come back to me and talk about "man to man" thing.

He clearly has some issues some maybe mental and need help. People do messed up things when they are depressed [sorry with a weak mind]

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws