advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Interesting little piece of history.

Bigd50

Registered
I was watching a late night movie the other day called "The Egyptian". In the end of the movie one of the characters makes a speech. In his speech he says "I have a dream that one day and goes on to lists different things to help people and such. So I say to myself that sounds like a copy of Martin Luther King Jr's I have a dream speech. Only one problem with that is The Egyptian was made in 1954.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BHZ-qeBXkY"]The EGYPTIAN (1954) part 24 [final conclusion] classic epic Egypt Sinuhe Ankh Nibiru Winged Disc - YouTube[/ame]

This could get ugly.....maybe consider deleting

Yep, that's the movie. His speech ends right before that clip starts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU-3VW_gmmk]The EGYPTIAN (1954) part 23 classic epic cinema Egypt Ankh Akhenaton Hermetic Thoth Sinuhe Religion - YouTube[/ame]

His speech is toward the end and it cuts off before the I have a dream part. In this clip he does say "a man can not be judged by the color of his skin" and "all men are equal". Just thought it was interesting....

maybe Martin Luther king did copy it, i wouldnt be surprised, lots of historical people have done similar things and turned things into there own

i dont think it really matters, he gave the speech meaning and hope to alot of people,

'words are only as powerful, as the man behind them'

MLK ripped off most of his speeches, that`s widely known. He`s not all that history makes him out to be, but great at delivering a speech and rallying the troops... kinda like obama.

MLK ripped off most of his speeches, that`s widely known. He`s not all that history makes him out to be, but great at delivering a speech and rallying the troops... kinda like obama.

Are you kidding me? MLK was a pastor who believed that there should be no difference in the way anyone should be treated because of their skin color. His "rallying the troops" was integral in the desegregation of America. Obama has don't nothing but drive segregation back into America (between race, sex and class). You do realize that many speeches, from many great speakers, were "ripped off" right? I'm sure MLK watched this movie, was inspired by parts of the speech and therefor used it. Do you know how many sentences from the speech in this movie were used in the "I have a dream" speech?
Probably not as you probably didn't listen to the speech and have no clue what MLK's says. So here's what he "ripped off":

"not be judged by the color of their skin "
"all men are created equal"

Well there ya go, that's quite the ripoff

snopes hahaha

Saying something doesn't make it a fact, it being a fact does with evidence.

Funny how none of things were ever made public knowledge, especially the one with the "white prostitutes" lol
I mean, a black man who had such a following to do such a thing would've been plastered everywhere. The FBI was watching him, they would've blasted that everywhere to discredit him. Snopes is a joke owned by George Soros. Might as well post up Wikipedia next time, just as relevant

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws