over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Is anybody else having this problem

MR.BICEPS said:
I like to have a few myself during the holiday season just to get the edge off at times.
I never get behind the wheel drunk. Thats the only thing thats not good about drinking during the holidays. Be smart.

I'd hate to see REA have to kick your butt for raising hell on the public highways. She'd probably put a hurting on you if you get out of line .. lol

HUH??? :confused:

jerrywear said:
good one,i just had a beer,i later i'll have wisky i like it too,but lately i was having bakardy fucking no cals,how stupid is that,i love beer a good drink,and vander i do that every hollyday,i think for us guys who lifting all year like mad man we just hit that part time of the year where we just need to get fucked up a few time,get smoke or what ever.vander you go boy,and we all train the harder next day,just because we drinked yesterday,so we need to cach up,at least i do think this way. lets have a drink bro :)
Jerry when your in town here in AZ the drinks are on me bro ,,, hey jerry you ever have a Saki Bomber those are so good and go down fast will go get some sushi and slam a few Saki Bombers its on me bro just PM me when your in town or getting close to the date peace bro talk to ya soon.

ok.....im gonna chime in.

VANDER'S SO CALLED DRINKING PROBLEM IS A BIG ASS JOKE, IM HIS TRAINING PARTNER I SEE HIM EVERYDAY AND IS NEVER HUNGOVER FOR GYM TIME. TO TELL THE TRUTH, DRINKING FOR HIM IS A RARITY, THE HOLIDAYS IS AN EXCUSE TO LET GO A LITTLE BIT AND HAVE SOME FUN, AND SO IT IS FOR EVERYONE ELSE, THATS ALL. HE COMES IN TO THE GYM EVERYDAY AND DOESNT SCREW AROUND. HES GOT WORK TO DO PHYSIQUE-WISE SO HES NOT GOING TO RUIN IT WITH ENDLESS HANGOVERS. ANYONE IN THE RIGHT MIND WILL TRAIN AND EAT WISLEY, BUT LET GO JUST A TAD FOR THE HOLIDAYS BECAUSE IT ONLY COMES AROUND ONCE A YEAR TO NOT FEEL GUILTY FOR A LIL EXTRA SHOTS HERE AND THERE... ( :p )

Damn I didnt check in on the thread for a few days and it Turns gay.

Dirty underwear to sniff, hahaha

TP, man ease up... your embaressing yourself here.

REA said:

It was a JOKE. I was trying too say Vander is pulling his classic B.S. trying to get a rise from others and as usual it worked. He even had me going at one point but I should have known better.. The only drinking problem he has is with tuna shakes"YUCK"..If he were to have a "DRINKING AND DRIVING" problem "which he does not" I'm certain "REA" his training partner would kick his butt back in line..She have the muscle to do it...That was my joke..

I remember VANDER pulling this same kind of BULLSHIT when I first joined this board. For those who dont know him you can expect this drinking problem of his to escelate into several car crashes before the holidays...lol :D

Last edited:
This has to be the funniest thread I have seen in a while..Underwear sniffing and all..

Feel kind of sad though someone else is getting to sniff VANDERS dirty underwear other than myself..Gee Ya Thank? Darn French alcoholics.. :rolleyes: :D

Vander_V said:
Jerry when your in town here in AZ the drinks are on me bro ,,, hey jerry you ever have a Saki Bomber those are so good and go down fast will go get some sushi and slam a few Saki Bombers its on me bro just PM me when your in town or getting close to the date peace bro talk to ya soon.

bro thanks a lot.it might me soon,check your pm.and yes we'll have saki bombers with big pleasure bro.thank God we getting to know some of our members :)

ohhhh fuck Rea betrayed me lol. Ok i have no choice, in front of all of promuscle.... u win dude, O Vander rules LOL

..... but i will get ur ass eventually, im gonna have a whole 2 months lol

REA said:
VANDER'S SO CALLED DRINKING PROBLEM IS A BIG ASS JOKE, IM HIS TRAINING PARTNER I SEE HIM EVERYDAY AND IS NEVER HUNGOVER FOR GYM TIME. TO TELL THE TRUTH, DRINKING FOR HIM IS A RARITY, THE HOLIDAYS IS AN EXCUSE TO LET GO A LITTLE BIT AND HAVE SOME FUN, AND SO IT IS FOR EVERYONE ELSE, THATS ALL. HE COMES IN TO THE GYM EVERYDAY AND DOESNT SCREW AROUND. HES GOT WORK TO DO PHYSIQUE-WISE SO HES NOT GOING TO RUIN IT WITH ENDLESS HANGOVERS. ANYONE IN THE RIGHT MIND WILL TRAIN AND EAT WISLEY, BUT LET GO JUST A TAD FOR THE HOLIDAYS BECAUSE IT ONLY COMES AROUND ONCE A YEAR TO NOT FEEL GUILTY FOR A LIL EXTRA SHOTS HERE AND THERE... ( :p )

Rea thanks, that was a good one. its time for some one start reading what others write.i hopw TP4U you reading every single post here.

thanks REA one more time.

damn TP4U im too late, i guess that deal is void now eh???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131