over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T i've lost hope in this retarded place and its people

Anyone remember the subway vigilante, Bernard Goetz? Some punk tried to rob him on the subway and he just shot the kid. If this happened more maybe punks would think twice before acting.

4 youths tried to rob him on the subway, he shot all four. He was acquiited some time later but one of the punks brought a civil suit against Goetz. He was awarded $43 million: $18 million for past and future pain and suffering and $25 million in punitive damages. Goetz declared bankruptcy shortly after the judgment. The kids said they were merley asking for money for "video games". Yeah ok, bet their monkey asses won't ever do that again. Well at least three wont. One was paralyzed. So he serves as a reminder to the rest of the punks!

I would if i could... saudis are like cockroaches... no other country wants them. and unfortunately, I have that dreaded green saudi passport.

thanks bro... and i agree... the world has gone nuts, and although our area tries to portray to the world that we are "moving forward", i know for a fact that we are still going back.

if it were a man, he'd be able to put up a fight... so basically, people would just take out their phone cameras, video tape it, and wait for him to get stabbed.
and yes, if you ask anyone here how we treat women, they'd try to convince you that we respect them and what not because our "religion" demands us to... pfff... respect means showing her the backside of your hand if she didn't put enough salt on the lunch she spent 2 hours cooking.

let me reword that bold part... THERE ARE SOME (VERY FEW) GOOD, SMART PEOPLE HERE. the majority are idiot inbread ass holes.

there is no "old" or "new" style of islam... the people who try to convince you of that are those who really aren't sure they want to follow that religion but were actually brainwashed to follow it from birth... that's why they try to defend every bad thing in it by saying "yeah, that's the literal translation, but it's not what we meant"

my cousin (whom i detest) is a judge in the high religious court. we were once having a debate about why the courts here don't use DNA and fingerprints for evidence, and infact only use the testiment of 2-4 male witnesses (depending on the crime) who are "blessed" by their emam in the mosque that they pray 5 times a day... his argument was "DNA can be mixed up in a lab or planted to set up someone... finger prints are the same. but witnesses who pray 5 times a day never lie"... the real reason is "we want to make it easier for people to get out of crimes and we don't have to work hard. also, we don't have a fingerprint database or a dna database or know how to deal with that technology... hell, we have a hard time learning english as it is... so fuck it"

please, you want to see retardation at its best...
Qatif girl rape case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this was a recent case, i think 2 or 3 years ago... i haven't read what's written in wiki, but i'll tell you what i know (I know better than the media cuz it happened here and we know what happened)

girl gets kidnapped, held hostage for a long period of time, gang raped many times daily and photographed while it happened.

she was then released and thrown on the street.

she knew some of the criminals names and reported it with her husband to the police...

she was shiat... so when they caught the men, who were sunnis, it took a shitload of time to come up with a verdict for the crime..

in islam, it is straight forward... rape, kidnapping... etc. is punishible by death... straight forward... no other way around it...

the criminals got a slap on the wrist (a couple of lashes and laughable prison time) and the victim actually got sentenced to 200 lashes and prison time.

the courts and government never did anything about it until it reached the american government and human rights groups outside of saudi..

lovely place we live in here.

evolved??? we "devolve"... i'm serious... most "big families" here (the society is all about families) marry from within the family... their children keep on getting dumber and dumber, more genetic diseases pop up, and they are starting to resemble monkeys these days.

WOW! i mean really wow! man i can't believe i am listening to a person from the region talking honestly about Saudi and Islam and the horrible things done to woman in the name of Islam. i cannot give an opinion on this even though i have experienced it firsthand because people think my opinion is biased because i am U.S Army. the hardest thing i have ever done is try to be with my GF in a islamic (Shiites, Sunnis, and Kurds) state and see how they treat woman like a step below a dog. it's a change to hear a local voice their opinion like this, good or bad keep it real......

I hope the people of Saudi can one day overthrow their American puppet government. I would love to see the Saudi royals lynched in the street.

WOW B. that is a terrible story. If someone did that to my woman i would be an enraged lunitic. I am sure that this must still burn you inside. I wouldnt be able to let something like this go until i was able to crush someones skull. thank god she is strong and she is ok. Get out of there man. You sound like a very intelligent guy. You could make a great living over here.

Thanks Boom..

4 youths tried to rob him on the subway, he shot all four. He was acquiited some time later but one of the punks brought a civil suit against Goetz. He was awarded $43 million: $18 million for past and future pain and suffering and $25 million in punitive damages. Goetz declared bankruptcy shortly after the judgment. The kids said they were merley asking for money for "video games". Yeah ok, bet their monkey asses won't ever do that again. Well at least three wont. One was paralyzed. So he serves as a reminder to the rest of the punks!

I had forgotten the details it was so long ago, but that just SUCKS !

Seriously Buselmo

WOW B. that is a terrible story. If someone did that to my woman i would be an enraged lunitic. I am sure that this must still burn you inside. I wouldnt be able to let something like this go until i was able to crush someones skull. thank god she is strong and she is ok. Get out of there man. You sound like a very intelligent guy. You could make a great living over here.

we could use a guy like you over here, bright, funny, you tell a great story, hell you could make a great living here as a writer/storyteller, besides we need more good people here too. Too many assholes here these days.

Your wife seems like a very strong woman to stand up to them like that, very commendable. Im glad she got through it without being hurt.

My GF is muslim and also very short, i know what you mean when you say beware the short ones lol! One time in a supermarket she dropped this drunk guy that came upto her and her sister in law - i was so proud lol

I also agree that the mindset of many people is extremely disturbing, especially the dude that spoke to you about why your wife is on her own etc etc. That really is retarded and stupid.

Is there nowhere that you would be able to move to? I mean would you want to move if you could?

Last edited:
GUNSMITH

Well I enjoyed your post, but unfortunately it is not so black and white. Wolves? Sheeps? Sheepdogs? Ok, I see the analogy. What though, do you do about ALL the wolves in sheepdog clothing? <--- This is why ppl hate cops, because so many are corrupt, lying pieces of shit. As for me, well, when the shit has hit the fan (and I have been in some crazy situations) the police only get in my way, they usually demonstrate incompetence, are out of shape, and love to play cowboy/hero complex. There is nothing wrong with being a hero, but there is something wrong with wanting to be one. It means you feel you have something to prove, it is someone who is starving for attention, who needs awknowledgement, it is not somebody who truly cares and just wants to save people. If that was true, then they would not want anything to happen in the first place to them BECAUSE THEY CARE. But no, they wish something would happen, so they could do something. This is different than somebody who is quite capable, wishing they could help those who could not help themselves, (like 9/11). I do know some good police officers, and they are a credit to their profession. Sadly, the majority of cops are assholes, not sheepdogs, not some unsung hero keeping the peace, but an asshole who instead of helping the problem only makes it much worse. Again, I have been proud of some cops, real heroes, who selflessly sacrifice themselves for other people, but this quite rare these days. Most of them cannot wait to Tazer some poor drunken fool, or bust a drug addict, but when it comes to real crime, MOST but not all COWER. Gangbanging would come to an end if they went into these hoods and had a zero tolerance policy. I know there are laws in place that protect gangbangers, but when someone calls in a report and it takes an hour to get there, and sometimes they do not even go to the neighborhood due to fear. It is not so much that it is denial that keep ppl "sheep" it is much more than that. There is a loss of community, times have changed, the fear-mongers have succeeded in polluting ppl's minds. If I hold a door for someone, (especially younger ppl) is there a thanks? Of course not. Will ppl hold the door for me? RARELY. When people walk down the street, they keep their heads down, no smiles, eye contact, nothing. Everyone is attached to their cell phones, and they express themselves on myspace and facebook etc. There is a complete detachment to the world that is happening. It is not denial, or awknowledgement man -- there is good and there is evil. The fact that we have to protect ourselves from ourselves is a complete embarassment and FAILURE. The fact that we need cops, and we need a military, IS A FAILURE. Prisons? FAILURE. There will be a time (not in my lifetime) when we will evolve as ppl and hold a singular consciousness, we will ascend, coming to maturation. And these concepts (police, military, prisons, judges) will be laughed at. Denial? I call it hope. And I can more than hold my own physically, and I care for those that are not able to protect themselves. It is a shame really, to even have to worry like that, and to have to take precautions in case of some evil brewing nearby. I will not give up hope however, love IS stronger than ANY evil in this world....and someday love will conquer all.

Bus -- I can only empathize with you, and I am sure you are really hot right now. That is your girl, and I am glad she defended her self. If it happened here, I would make a bunch of flyers, detailing the story, to include the date and time, the place, the ppl and especially all the fucking cowards who looked on. Makes me sick. Give her extra kisses in these next few weeks bro!

Last edited:
Ivan your correct , all we can do is hope and pray that more and more people will wake up. We need to be WAY more aware of our surroundings and what and why our government is doing what its doing all the way down to your home owners commitee.
Their is alot of evil in the world , trust me I think about it every day when I see or hear about some abuse case or neglect , child abduction. All we can do is pay attention of whats going on around us and refuse to be a victom. Unfortunatly most of the worlds countries are not set up to protect the innocent anymore but more so the criminal

Buselmo , trust me brother alot of people feel your pain and as bad as it seems it can get worse , maybe looking to move isin't a bad idea. I worked with a guy (Iraqie) who was completly opposite of what the majority of them were , I was able to have some very in depth talks with him about his religion and his beliefs and what beliefs he had been tought. This man loved Islam but admitted that it was very very backward and that it was avery convienent religion as most everything can be looked at for many differant angles and skewed to meet your agenda. This guy was beat to death with a pipe for trying to make his country a better place. I currently work with two engineers that hate eachother because of the way they think about what they read , its crazy ,one realy likes me and is arealy easy to work with ,has never mentioned my views on anything other than work ,the other one tries to act like he is above me because I'm a christian. The world as a whole is pretty jacked up bro but trust me their are FAR worse shit hole you could be living in.

and my family wonders why i am such a extreme person...the truth is, some people just deserve whatever punishement i see fit for them....i have gotten to the point that i believe we should be able to take people like these kids, and imprison them simply for theft of decent human beings air...

bench

I have been all over that AO myself. I would never have my family in the middle east, not Saudi, Jordan, Kuwait, or even in Turkey right now.

Is she a Saudi national? I am assuming not, but it really does not matter.

Even if she is not a Saudi, they still look at women as third class citizens, but I do not need to explain that to you.

Saudi is a big teacher of anti-american sentiment and old school wahaibism.

Strict Wahhabis believe that all those who don't practice their form of Islam are heathens and enemies.

There are few "safe" paces in the world, but some are far more unstable and prone to unprovoked violence than others.

Good luck, stay safe.

Last edited:
First off, Im sorry that this happened to you and your wife and second, Im glad shes safe and relatively unscathed. What would have happened if you were able to apprehend one or all of the punks? Like many here, I think we'd be in a blind rage and beat the life out of them, but would that be allowed in Saudi society (i.e. honorable retribution)?

First off, Im sorry that this happened to you and your wife and second, Im glad shes safe and relatively unscathed. What would have happened if you were able to apprehend one or all of the punks? Like many here, I think we'd be in a blind rage and beat the life out of them, but would that be allowed in Saudi society (i.e. honorable retribution)?

Good Question! I believe Saudi laws are very strict. The Saudis Behead people for rape and murder, also they sentence people to 100 lashes and such for different offenses. Im sure their crime rates are very low compared to other countries in the world. I also dont believe women are treated as bad in muslim countries as western mass media makes it out to be. This sort of woman abuse is a cultural thing, I doubt the religion Islam itself says to abuse women. In the USA elderly women in nursing homes are brutally raped and little girls are savagely raped. In Israel there are large numbers of european sex slaves who are locked in a room and forced to have sex with hasidic jews all day. Women are being abused all over the world by different cultures. If I look at the USA men are being abused by women mostly. I see huge, fat, whale women with skinny male spouses and I can tell how abused the poor guy is on his face.

Good Question! I believe Saudi laws are very strict. The Saudis Behead people for rape and murder, also they sentence people to 100 lashes and such for different offenses. Im sure their crime rates are very low compared to other countries in the world. I also dont believe women are treated as bad in muslim countries as western mass media makes it out to be. This sort of woman abuse is a cultural thing, I doubt the religion Islam itself says to abuse women. In the USA elderly women in nursing homes are brutally raped and little girls are savagely raped. In Israel there are large numbers of european sex slaves who are locked in a room and forced to have sex with hasidic jews all day. Women are being abused all over the world by different cultures. If I look at the USA men are being abused by women mostly. I see huge, fat, whale women with skinny male spouses and I can tell how abused the poor guy is on his face.

Buselmo first off I’m tremendously sorry to read of this horrendous experience you and your wife went through. I follow your amazing picture threads in the members photo section and I observe from that you’re an enjoyable friendly person and do not deserve this at all.

As far as you go DinoHeavyD you usually obliterate any and all logically thinking. Your post above just basically called Buselmo a liar. I have seen many of your posts and most are fueled with a hate message of some sort. Buselmo on the other hand doesn’t seem to have a mean bone in his body and frequently makes everyone laugh and look forward to his posts. Dino I feel sorry for you man you seem to be blinded by pure hate of basically everything….

first of all... i'd like to thank all my brothers here for their support and making me and my wife feel alot better... you guys truly are family and i love you all for that.

I can't quote everyone here because it'll be another long ass post and i don't want to bore you all... but i'll say this...

I have not lost hope in humanity... in fact, this makes me realize that i just have to spend most of my time with the people i love and i know love me and try to avoid anyone who just screams "trouble" or "closed mindedness"

as phil said, this is a learning experience and i'm sure my wife, myself, and all my friends and family will take extra precaution when going out to avoid any situation like this.

religion really has nothing to do with this... people do... look at my good friend Big B... he's a practicing muslim, yet he's very open minded and tries to actually think about the religion in a positive way and make his own conclusions based on logic, not to just regurgitate and follow blindly what "leaders" with an IQ level of a rock say... sadly, he only represents a microscopic part of this society.

as for the "rage" part... yes, i had thoughts go through my head in the heat of the moment when i went out looking for those fuckers and was scheming on how to execute them without witnesses... the easiest country to get away with murder in is this one.

cjjrwe... no, my wife isn't only a saudi national... she has an american passport and is a citizen... do you know what i'd have to do to get a citizinship?? apply... if the application is approved (highly doubtful these days) i have to spend 7 years, going to the states every six month and stay for atleast a month... then i'd get my green card... then i'd have to wait another 7 years to get my citizinship if it were approved. again, saudis get rejected more than any other nationality...

Moving to another country would be difficult... i'm a petroleum engineer with most of my experience in the company's well database... practically useless in any other country or company... the only other place i can move to is other gulf countries... this would mean i'd have to leave everything behind, start over, and not be sure that it'll be better.

My wife and I actually have a plan to get out of this place and move to somewhere much better and get other citizinships... but that plan will have to wait another 20-25 years (but it'll be worth it since hopefully if we have kids, they'd benefit greatly from it and not have to live in this shithole)

and yes, i agree... there are far worse shitholes in the world to live in, and still, you have to make the best out of every situation... my wife and i learned a lesson without getting hurt... that by itself is a blessing... and there's nothing more we can do right now except move forward and learn from this...

and i'm glad to say that my wife is back to her normal self, and thankfully she didn't suffer any psychological trauma or anything like that (which i was afraid of)...

thanks everyone for your kind words... i hold them deeply in my heart

Ivan --
You're right bro, I know many people who find encounters with the police (as victims... not perps) to be extremely aggravating, rude, and incompetent.
Our system has failed, we incarcerate more people per capita than any country in the world. I think they mentality of our supposed "sheep dogs" is partly to blame.

Gunsmith -- I'm with you for the most part. Except that we have alot of wolves pretending to be sheep dogs. Even wolves who really believe they are sheep dogs but can't escape their nature.

As for SWAT and Columbine -- Those "big, brave" SWAT members who like to beat their chests and wear body armour employed an amazing strategy at Columbine High.... Wait for the shooters to run out of ammo and then commit suicide... While many innocent children bled to death after being wounded.
I didn't see any heroics from the "Sheep Dogs" then.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws