over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Jamaica vacation

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
just wondering if jamaica is a good place to visit during the months of december.. im wanting to go someplace with my girlfriend around christmas time and trying to find a nice warm spot to go.. any suggestion are welcome, cities, places to stay, travel agencies, etc...

Thanks,

Todd

I know alot of people who love jamaica, but I hated the place!!

Just a suggestion,
but have you thought about costa rica? Ive been there and it was awesome, beautiful surroundings, beaches and rainforests. I wouldnt recommend the rain forests just because they are like there name, they rain everyday! But it was nice, exotic animals and fish, we went off shore fishing and caught yellowfin tuna till we were tired! But the beaches were awesome, i strongly recommend it. I think 4 days thru General Tours is only like 470$. thats a rough estimate. Just thought id mention it.

I've been to Jamaica once and it was quite nice. Just stay near the tourist areas though. Get lost and you bound to get mugged or worse. Grab some good Cuban cigars while your there too. Not sure about gear in the pharmacys though.

I've been to Costa Rica twice and i must say it is a very pretty place. Beautiful scenery. Jungles, waterfalls and all that romantic crap. Some of the pharamcys will have gear behind the counter, but generally it's typical Mexi crap or lose dose stuff. It's cheap though.

I's suggest the Bahama's but things there are ultra expensive. I was pretty broke towards the end of my trip there.

Vein said:
I know alot of people who love jamaica, but I hated the place!!

Me too! I got married at Sandals in Jamaica but I would never return; it is way too dirty and dingy.

Jamaica is great

Jamaica is great, I used to go about every other month during the stock market boom. Holiday Inn Sunspree is cool about $850 should get you all inclusive for 3 nights. More up class is the ritz carlton. You can have a great time and never leave the resort.

Big party every night at the Margaritaville in Montego Bay. The Jamaican girls really get the place jumping. Nothing bad just good clean fun. Your lady will love it. If you go alone the girls will drive you crazy.

You should also think about going over to Nigril. There is all kinds of resorts. It has a 7 mile beach and then great cliffs at rick cafe to jump off of. Raggy party three nights a week at this small club on the beach (don't remember the name) But it is great, place is packed with ero's, americans, Jamaicans. It is a lot more like Jamaica was back in the 60s. Two lobster Tail dinner for $15, right on the beach at a little place. It will make you fell is though you stepped back in time.

I was using Liberty Travel in the Philadelphia area.

One Love

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity