over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: Japan hit with 8.8 magnitude earthquake

mass_chaos

Registered
Hawkmoon and all other Japan PM members, I hope all is well!!!!

yes....i hope hawkmoon posts soon so we know he's allright. 8.8 is scary as hell.

Damn, 8.8 is humongous!

Yes, hopefully Hawkmoon is safe....and not just him, but all those involved.

BMJ

Pretty stressful here ATM. Tokyo phone lines are down.

I'm in Kanagawa Prefecture and it shook pretty bad here but i still went to the gym to train shoulders. I cant call out from my cell phone. i'm pissed because we made Hotel reservations for the weekend right before the quake and we decided to cancel after the quake. I cant reach the hotel so i'm sure i will be charged for the hotel room.

I'm in Kanagawa Prefecture and it shook pretty bad here but i still went to the gym to train shoulders. I cant call out from my cell phone. i'm pissed because we made Hotel reservations for the weekend right before the quake and we decided to cancel after the quake. I cant reach the hotel so i'm sure i will be charged for the hotel room.

I was Nagasaki working when it happened, it sucked balls not been able to get news of family and friends in Tokyo.

Watch out for after shocks up there Bro

I was Nagasaki working when it happened, it sucked balls not been able to get news of family and friends in Tokyo.

Watch out for after shocks up there Bro

Bro, the aftershocks have been coming like crazy. Not bad anymore. I bet it was a bitch getting home since they closed highways and trains for a while. Is your family doing okay?

Hawkmoon...

hopefully your ok bro, they said on the news that theres no phone service and power is out in many areas. Let us know as soon as you get back here. Man that is some serious shit over there, the video is scary. :eek:

Bro, the aftershocks have been coming like crazy. Not bad anymore. I bet it was a bitch getting home since they closed highways and trains for a while. Is your family doing okay?

haha...wife is currently walking home from work as there are no trains running...she is in heels at the 2.5 hour mark and pissed.

haha...wife is currently walking home from work as there are no trains running...she is in heels at the 2.5 hour mark and pissed.

Damn. I can only imagine. My wife would be so freaking mad!!!! Make sure to have her a warm cup of coffee or tea waiting.

Time to break out the long boards here on the West u.s. coast and paddle WAY out.:eek:

Very strong quake with tons of aftershocks. Biggest in over 100 years.

I was actually downstairs in the office clinic when it started. The nurses, doc and I looked at each other trying to figure out how serious this one is. It got stronger and stronger and kept going. Soon the first big one calmed down and the doc and I peeked outside the door to look a the 3rd floor lobby as there was a terrible racket out there.
The core of the building (where my newly wedded wife was still up on 19F) was shill shaking and caused the marble tiles on the floor and walls the buckle. The floor joint kept churning and spitting out marble bits. Lot of noise.
Met up with my co-workers outside and after a head count some of us went home. Wife and I walked how. Fortunately our place is only 30 mins from the office.

WTF is with all the natural disasters in the world??? Its getting out of control out there!!

Very strong quake with tons of aftershocks. Biggest in over 100 years.

I was actually downstairs in the office clinic when it started. The nurses, doc and I looked at each other trying to figure out how serious this one is. It got stronger and stronger and kept going. Soon the first big one calmed down and the doc and I peeked outside the door to look a the 3rd floor lobby as there was a terrible racket out there.
The core of the building (where my newly wedded wife was still up on 19F) was shill shaking and caused the marble tiles on the floor and walls the buckle. The floor joint kept churning and spitting out marble bits. Lot of noise.
Met up with my co-workers outside and after a head count some of us went home. Wife and I walked how. Fortunately our place is only 30 mins from the office.

Bro, Its good to hear trhat you guys are okay.

yeah ya'll be safe over there,i was watching the tsunami on some video and the power of mother nature is astonishing

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear