over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Jobs & Business's to own that suit bb'ers

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
As many of you know i own a Restaurant Delivery Service and it has taken off to the point i dont really have to do anything.
found myself with idle time and got lazy
To get off my ass and stay productive my wife and i started a Junk Removal business. Basically, my truck and a trailer and we pick up stuff and haul to the dump.
My best friend (who is also a former competitive bber) is my partner. The job REALLY suit us lol
We get comments like "wow, that was heavy for us"
or things like "wow, you made that look easy"
We carried a pool table down a turning flight of stairs just me and him!?
One job we loaded and unloaded 2.5 tons of concrete!?

it got me thinking, our physicality can really be an asset with some jobs.
I'd definitely recommend any of you to look into starting a junk removal business.
you can start it part time and ween off your other job or just have it as REALLY good extra income which is what we are doing.
-F

Man I just do cloud computing engineering and sales. Half of bodybuilding is cerebral, half is physical. I’m using the cerebral side and besides, sales is competitive, so I think that speaks to our sport.

Helped a lot that my job took off during covid.

Man I just do cloud computing engineering and sales. Half of bodybuilding is cerebral, half is physical. I’m using the cerebral side and besides, sales is competitive, so I think that speaks to our sport.

Helped a lot that my job took off during covid.
agreed that sales can be a good spot for guys like us to get the competitive feeling.
i worked at Dell for a few years and now that i think bout it my best buddies i made there were in sales and were competitors or former competitors or meatheads.

i enjoy that junk jobs and getting to be physical. my business i run from my couch so getting off my ass doing junk jobs has been nice.
prob is after a tough job bout last thing i wanna do is workout...
i cant imagine concreter busting rock all day then hitting gym then pounding beers and partying w hot chicks half his age. well he IS Concreter....

-F

agreed that sales can be a good spot for guys like us to get the competitive feeling.
i worked at Dell for a few years and now that i think bout it my best buddies i made there were in sales and were competitors or former competitors or meatheads.

i enjoy that junk jobs and getting to be physical. my business i run from my couch so getting off my ass doing junk jobs has been nice.
i cant imagine concreter busting rock all day then hitting gym then pounding beers and partying w hot chicks half his age. well he IS Concreter....

-F
Where the hell is Concreter? I've not seen him around for a long time. I hope he is ok.

As many of you know i own a Restaurant Delivery Service and it has taken off to the point i dont really have to do anything.
found myself with idle time and got lazy
To get off my ass and stay productive my wife and i started a Junk Removal business. Basically, my truck and a trailer and we pick up stuff and haul to the dump.
My best friend (who is also a former competitive bber) is my partner. The job REALLY suit us lol
We get comments like "wow, that was heavy for us"
or things like "wow, you made that look easy"
We carried a pool table down a turning flight of stairs just me and him!?
One job we loaded and unloaded 2.5 tons of concrete!?

it got me thinking, our physicality can really be an asset with some jobs.
I'd definitely recommend any of you to look into starting a junk removal business.
you can start it part time and ween off your other job or just have it as REALLY good extra income which is what we are doing.
-F

Id definitely like to pick your brain a bit more on this, I have a buddy who’s looking to invest, he’s tired of the rat race 9-5 working for someone else...

Going to PM you

Changing Semi Tires daily keeps you in shape

Working in financial services and having understanding management has served me well for over a decade now.

A good white collar career and good relationships with peers and management can allow you the flexibility needed.

Where the hell is Concreter? I've not seen him around for a long time. I hope he is ok.
AGREED. that guy is an animal.
i just know him from the board and like after my first concrete junk job i immediately thought about him and was like holy S@#$ he could work out after this!?!?
no way for me. couch and thc time lol
-F2S

im not a bodybuilder but im into fitness, id say the best jobs are one's that will not lead to injury, and do not interfere with sleep. some may say "a job where you can eat every 3 hours". Unless you actually bodybuilder and want to be 220+ eating your daily 3k calories from 9-11pm vs from 8 am to 10pm will make you look no different (my experience).

Working in financial services and having understanding management has served me well for over a decade now.

A good white collar career and good relationships with peers and management can allow you the flexibility needed.

Agreed. Really... Should be whatever job you enjoy, are good at and can make as good of a living as possible for yourself doing.

im not a bodybuilder but im into fitness, id say the best jobs are one's that will not lead to injury, and do not interfere with sleep. some may say "a job where you can eat every 3 hours". Unless you actually bodybuilder and want to be 220+ eating your daily 3k calories from 9-11pm vs from 8 am to 10pm will make you look no different (my experience).
tbh in past overall 12ish years i have had some of most conducive jobs for bbing ever lol
was a tv commercial director/editor and shoot may take 1.5-2 hrs but editing was 6-8 hrs in a sound proof booth next to my mini fridge and micro wave lol. i took first in heavies that year. smoked everyone.... easiest diet ever. i was literally by my food source 8-9 hours a day.
then i did some outside sales for couple years that sucked for the lifestyle
then started restaurant delivery service online.... work 90% from my couch. so have kitchen, slin, gh, food whatevs whenevs.... and wouldnt ya know i became my most UNdisciplined... but thats a whole other thread lol
-F

I work as a recruiter. Previously was a production manager for a semi-conductor company in SiliconValley for 10 years. Really good at it. Make a schedule and follow it. Understand people and try and be a good boss because I’ve had some shitty ones and I wanted everyone to enjoy or at least be satisfied with coming to work. I was offered a staffing position for strictly manufacturing and some days I’m banging my head on my desk. High level positions I love. Engineers, buyers, planners. But fuck the lower level like machine operators some days I’m begging these guys just to show up to work. The laziness I see and straight up not giving a fuck about life attitude really takes a toll on me.

I would not want a job with any kind of physicality to it. I have enough injuries as it is, I don't need another one from carrying some guy's couch. I'm in software, just sitting at a desk, and I eat all day every day. No big deal for me to do stretches and foam rolling while code is building, and I can take a long lunch if I want to train in the middle of the day. Posture and flexibility issues from sitting all day area really the only drawback.

I would not want a job with any kind of physicality to it. I have enough injuries as it is, I don't need another one from carrying some guy's couch. I'm in software, just sitting at a desk, and I eat all day every day. No big deal for me to do stretches and foam rolling while code is building, and I can take a long lunch if I want to train in the middle of the day. Posture and flexibility issues from sitting all day area really the only drawback.
Cheers mate!

I am a teacher full time and I have a part time gig on the side. My career and my bodybuilding are mutually beneficial. My daily schedule is set in stone and i never miss a meal (unless I choose to) and my size commands virtually instant respect from my students which really aids in classroom management. Additionally the orderly way in which I live my life is transferred to the orderly way in which i run my classroom. THe natural and learned tendencies that led me to bodybuilding also led me to a successful teaching career. Additionally you don't find many bodybuilders or people into fitness in the teaching profession so I stand out in a positive way from my peers.

-F
You get used to it. I mean not the partying/pounding chicks part - I'm a family man but I can spend a day pouring concrete or framing and come home and train. Training is my hobby, I enjoy it, I still like to do it even if I am physically tired.

I imagine a desk job would be ideal from a practical standpoint of maximizing gains though.

I work as a recruiter. Previously was a production manager for a semi-conductor company in SiliconValley for 10 years. Really good at it. Make a schedule and follow it. Understand people and try and be a good boss because I’ve had some shitty ones and I wanted everyone to enjoy or at least be satisfied with coming to work. I was offered a staffing position for strictly manufacturing and some days I’m banging my head on my desk. High level positions I love. Engineers, buyers, planners. But fuck the lower level like machine operators some days I’m begging these guys just to show up to work. The laziness I see and straight up not giving a fuck about life attitude really takes a toll on me.
7+ years in the Restaurant Delivery Service dealing with contract delivery drivers omg i have lost all faith in humanity
-F

I am a teacher full time and I have a part time gig on the side. My career and my bodybuilding are mutually beneficial. My daily schedule is set in stone and i never miss a meal (unless I choose to) and my size commands virtually instant respect from my students which really aids in classroom management. Additionally the orderly way in which I live my life is transferred to the orderly way in which i run my classroom. THe natural and learned tendencies that led me to bodybuilding also led me to a successful teaching career. Additionally you don't find many bodybuilders or people into fitness in the teaching profession so I stand out in a positive way from my peers.
i think Pesty was/is also a teacher
i know Alex A was if any of u been here long enough to know who he is. special ed tacher if i remember right. he could get PEELED. RIP Alex A
-F

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420