over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Jobs & Business's to own that suit bb'ers

i think Pesty was/is also a teacher
i know Alex A was if any of u been here long enough to know who he is. special ed tacher if i remember right. he could get PEELED. RIP Alex A
-F

RIP, great guy coached me for a while. Not to get off topic, I remember it was a heart attack? Was it related to aas usage most likely? I know at one point alex had me eating 6 meals of red meat. Great coach and great guy. A coach who didnt just use cookie cutter programs but actually individualized them.

i think Pesty was/is also a teacher
i know Alex A was if any of u been here long enough to know who he is. special ed tacher if i remember right. he could get PEELED. RIP Alex A
-F
I don't remember Alex A, I joined in 2010 so he might have been before my time here. Good to know there were/are some more teacher/bodybuilders out there.

F all that heavy lifting shit. We do that in the gym 5-6 days a week. No need to beat our bodies up even more.

but respect to the guys who can do it. Not for me.

Where the hell is Concreter? I've not seen him around for a long time. I hope he is ok.
The last I remember him posting he said something about he and his wife heading for Vegas, and it sounded like they are staying the entire winter there.

The last I remember him posting he said something about he and his wife heading for Vegas, and it sounded like they are staying the entire winter there.
I just hope he is healthy and doing well. With his business, I guess this is the off season. I.thought you can pour cement when it's fairly cold though.

I just hope he is healthy and doing well. With his business, I guess this is the off season. I.thought you can pour cement when it's fairly cold though.
This is Concreter we are talking about.......King Alpha Male.....The guy could drink bourbon for breakfast, eat Twinkies for lunch, have a few burgers and some ice cream for dinner and he would still be 260 lbs. and ripped. I would be willing to bet he is doing just fine.

This is Concreter we are talking about.......King Alpha Male.....The guy could drink bourbon for breakfast, eat Twinkies for lunch, have a few burgers and some ice cream for dinner and he would still be 260 lbs. and ripped. I would be willing to bet he is doing just fine.
this is true.
when Concreter does a push up, he is actually pushing the world down
-F

As many of you know i own a Restaurant Delivery Service and it has taken off to the point i dont really have to do anything.
found myself with idle time and got lazy
To get off my ass and stay productive my wife and i started a Junk Removal business. Basically, my truck and a trailer and we pick up stuff and haul to the dump.
My best friend (who is also a former competitive bber) is my partner. The job REALLY suit us lol
We get comments like "wow, that was heavy for us"
or things like "wow, you made that look easy"
We carried a pool table down a turning flight of stairs just me and him!?
One job we loaded and unloaded 2.5 tons of concrete!?

it got me thinking, our physicality can really be an asset with some jobs.
I'd definitely recommend any of you to look into starting a junk removal business.
you can start it part time and ween off your other job or just have it as REALLY good extra income which is what we are doing.
-F

Your post got me thinking, I had paid good money to have a bunch of junk picked up from my property and hauled away. I’m wondering Where do you haul the junk to and is there a fee ?
I current career doesn’t involve difficult labor, jus the 12 hr swing shift that suck. 2 day shifts, 2 days off, 3 night shifts, 3 off..repeat.

we donate what we can to say goodwill to "lighten the load" bc landfill charges based on weight.
so we charge customer based on how much trailer their load fills (and factor in labor cuz say a trailer full of concrete is WAY different then trailer full of office furniture)
very straight forward business plan tho. i have really enjoyed it.
and it is scalable. no reason you cant add trucks and labor.....
-F

Your post got me thinking, I had paid good money to have a bunch of junk picked up from my property and hauled away. I’m wondering Where do you haul the junk to and is there a fee ?
I current career doesn’t involve difficult labor, jus the 12 hr swing shift that suck. 2 day shifts, 2 days off, 3 night shifts, 3 off..repeat.
with that schedule u could likely ease ur way into a junk removal biz by doing jobs on your days off etc.
i dont work much cuz have a business that pays the bills so i can slowly and steadily build this up BUT if ya REALLY go at it there are some really good success stories out there in the junk biz
-F

this is true.
when Concreter does a push up, he is actually pushing the world down
-F
Id like to see Concreter vs Chuck Norris. That would be the battle of the century! He will be back.

This all brings back memories of Sanford and Son.

Trades, if you don't want a desk job. I'm the black sheep of the family in a way, insoforth that I'm the only male in my family without at least a Masters. I work with my hands, but on the job and off, and that's what I want; no way in hell could I sit in an office all day. Pick up a trade, get certified, work your ass off and good things come in time. Save money, become certified as a contractor, even, get a few good guys under you and start making you some REAL money.

I mean honestly, any covid WFH job suits most bodybuilders. I used to drive to an office everyday with a cooler filled with my meals. Not anymore. I cook when I need to, usually 1-3 meals at a time. So much better this way.

Also, manual labor IMO is NOT a good job for BBing. You want something non-strenuous and something that requires you to rest and relax awhile. A cushy desk job IS that. I did construction for a summer and it was brutal. Now imagine that 270lbs and trying to get all your food in. They don't "take breaks" for some big guy who eat chicken and rice.

I mean honestly, any covid WFH job suits most bodybuilders. I used to drive to an office everyday with a cooler filled with my meals. Not anymore. I cook when I need to, usually 1-3 meals at a time. So much better this way.

Also, manual labor IMO is NOT a good job for BBing. You want something non-strenuous and something that requires you to rest and relax awhile. A cushy desk job IS that. I did construction for a summer and it was brutal. Now imagine that 270lbs and trying to get all your food in. They don't "take breaks" for some big guy who eat chicken and rice.

You have a good point. Labor can mean thirty minutes of digging or three hours with a jackhammer, if you're like us and don't really know what to expect.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws