over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Jon Jones Suspended Indefinitely

These guys aren't role models. They're trained killers. Their job is to fight and fight well. Not be well adjusted paragons of morality. This is cage fighting, the most brutal and animalistic of all sports. Why people want them to be goody two shoes nice guy types is beyond me.

oh please.. let's not get carried away here..

these guys are sportsmen and entertainers.. If we are calling it what it is..

trained killers lmao

These guys aren't role models. They're trained killers. Their job is to fight and fight well. Not be well adjusted paragons of morality. This is cage fighting, the most brutal and animalistic of all sports. Why people want them to be goody two shoes nice guy types is beyond me.

Please don't try and justify his poor behavior. Save that shit! You sound like Rambo's Kernel (Sam Trautman) from First Blood. At the end of the day his job is to act as a professional fighter because that's what he is.

"Jones allegedly was involved in a three-car accident Sunday morning. Witnesses said a man fitting Jones' description ran a red light, collided with another vehicle and fled on foot. According to police reports, the man apparently returned to the vehicle to grab a "large handful of cash" before fleeing a second time."

Wtf?! Who does this unless they are drunk or wanted?!?! How freakin' dumb do you have to be to leave your car at the scene?!

Someone with a history of DUI and drug use. Expected to get caught, but who knows what he had on him or if he was wasted at the time.

Obviously, hiding something or would stick around to give his insurance card and file his version of the events with the Police.

I'm sure he was f**ked up. Dude is so talented maybe this will be a wake up call. I know I've made my fair share of mistakes. Anyone can changed if they really want to. He is extremely gifted shame to waste it.

Oh please! He's not a CIA assassin or Navy Seal sniper trying to adjust to regular life. He's a dude that's talented at punching other people in the head. Besides getting hammered, getting into an accident, then leaving the scene has nothing to do with having, "killer instincts". That's just being an entitled idiot.

It's really just unbelievable how much of a complete fucking idiot he is.

You took the words right out of my mouth. He's obviously got some issues.
He comes from a family full of studs,,,hope he gets it together before its too late,,,if it isn't already.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws