over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Jon Jones..

Bj striking was good but nowhere near anderson lets not forget the huge weight advantage. After getting TKO, gsp has been real gunshy, Before the jake shields fight he said "dont blink" then procedded to bore the hell out of most fans for 25 mins.

33v20dj.jpg

14uw5ch.jpg

Last edited:
and everyone giving their 2 cents and have never even been in the cage...ya need to just bow out and stop making yourself look stupid.

You cant relate this sport to anything else and until you have had that cage door close behind ya..you have no idea WTF you are talking about.

Fighters fight...win, lose, might win, might lose. Real fighters fight cause its what we do. The UFC has a nice way of weeding out all the talented bitches that make it far enough in the sport. Bitches always show their true colors.

Fuck Jones...and his whole career. He can win every fight for the next 1000 years, doesnt mean he isnt a bitch.

I don't know anyone currently in the LHW ranks of the UFC that will "steamroll" Jones.

Why do you have so much faith in this guy? He hasn't beaten anyone of "REAL" significance, relevance, or that of a top-tier LHW.

Let's see how he does against my boy Rampage here in a few weeks and then we talk, yeah? Not that Page has looked "great" as of late, but at the very least it should give us at least "some" glimpse as to what Glover brings to the table.

Later gator
-b.

Check out glovers fight history. He is an absolute killer. King buys no amateur and texeira made him look like a high school math nerd.

Glovers got ridiculously hard, crisp, accurate punches with excellent technique and a top notch ground game.

and everyone giving their 2 cents and have never even been in the cage...ya need to just bow out and stop making yourself look stupid.

You cant relate this sport to anything else and until you have had that cage door close behind ya..you have no idea WTF you are talking about.

Fighters fight...win, lose, might win, might lose. Real fighters fight cause its what we do. The UFC has a nice way of weeding out all the talented bitches that make it far enough in the sport. Bitches always show their true colors.

Fuck Jones...and his whole career. He can win every fight for the next 1000 years, doesnt mean he isnt a bitch.

oh the irony.

You and your fighter talk with the most homo avatar I've ever seen is amazing.

And for the record, Not one person that steps in the cage is a "pussy" Are you kidding me? That's like calling a pro bb a pussy... You can't be a pussy and do things like that with your life. Get a damn clue.

Watch the ultimate iceman and say tito didnt duck chuck and why did everytime they fought tito got knocked out dont you think if he could he would have changed his game plan from the first time he talked so much shit about Randy Couture and got his ass spanked like a child

not quite- that was a different situation all together and tito did NOT "duck" chuck as everyone likes to make it out to be.

joe silva makes the fights and the ufc, dana and the fertittas did not want to "risk" a fight between the two of them, possibly losing their BIGGEST money-maker in tito. people that hate on tito constantly (not saying u), LOVE to bring this up, when it simply was NOT the case.

ALSO

regardless of what ANY of the haters say, tito and chuck were indeed friends, and actually trained together as well- but haters "conveniently" forget this little tid-bit as well.

love him, hate him or indifferent, tito fought whoever they put in front of him and did his job, and when it was finally time for he and chuck to square off, chuck said: "u wont stand with me," and tito replied "yes i will," and then proceeded to do just that- not relying on his BIGGEST asset and strength in his wrestling/ground & pound, doing exactly what he said, stood up and traded with chuck (which is exactly what chuck wanted obviously...) and did what he said he would do- much respect to tito for doing so.

No irony.....just another boring points fighter we need out of the UFC.

Boring point fighter...Have you actually watched Jones

11 fights in the ufc 7 finishes.

**broken link removed**,
15_medium.gif
,**broken link removed**

Jones has gone from a humble and gracious young man, to a cocky asshole. He was one of my favs a few years back, but now I dislike him more and more everytime he opens his mouth.

Watch the ultimate iceman and say tito didnt duck chuck and why did everytime they fought tito got knocked out dont you think if he could he would have changed his game plan from the first time he talked so much shit about Randy Couture and got his ass spanked like a child

I'm not going to watch "Ultimate Iceman" (LOL), as we ALL know where their opinions will be headed lmfao...

Also he didn't get "knocked out," he got stopped/TKO. Tito has never been "knocked out cold" in his entire career. He's one of my favorite fighters, and at least I'm honest about it. When I was training with Yves Edwards back in 2001, I got the opportunity to train with Tito for a weekend seminar, and he was a stand-up guy, and they talked about this very thing. Regardless of what ANYONE would have you believe, Tito and Chuck we're not only friends, but training partners, just like Tito is with Rampage, and how he said he would not fight Page because of it, and Page said the same.

You can say what you want, but Tito DID NOT duck Chuck period. Anyone that knows what the fuck they're talking about knows this to be true. It's the pure Tito-Haters that try and keep this bullshit going; you would have gotten more respect had you just said something like: "I don't like Tito, I think he ducked Chuck."

Either way, it's your call, but you're wrong regardless of what some fucking bullshit docu-drama called "Ultimate Iceman" would have you believe...

Read between the lines bro.
-b.

I'll just leave this here
**broken link removed**

And for the record, Not one person that steps in the cage is a "pussy" Are you kidding me? That's like calling a pro bb a pussy... You can't be a pussy and do things like that with your life. Get a damn clue.

bullshit bro...there are a few types of people at my current gym and they are the same type of people in every MMA gym. Not everyone is a gamer. I do have a clue.....jones is a pussy.

"thats like calling a pro BB a pussy"?? WTF are you talking about? Putting up 415 10x has nothing to do with walking into a cage and getting kicked in the goddamn face.

You and your fighter talk with the most homo avatar I've ever seen is amazing.

lol, does that dude not look like captnshitacular?? I mean if we put up 100 pics do you really think this guy wouldnt take the Captnshitacular Title!

im not gay but just you saying "homo avatar" makes any and all of your opinions not worth shit. Your mental ability isnt going to allow you to ever conduct yourself in a proper debate.

Anderson is the best fighter on planet fucking Earth right now.

That said,

GSP (pre-ACL tear) would beat him @ a catch-weight fight.

There is no one in the UFC with better, no wait; FREAKISH fucking wrestling, takedowns and TOP-CONTROL. It would be a fairly "boring" fight, similar to Anderson/Chael I, but without GSP getting subbed in the last 30 seconds. His takedowns and top-game are the best in the fucking business, and he would simply lay on top of Anderson for Five rounds, to grind out a UD, period.

Nah, he's too small to keep him down.

Nah, he's too small to keep him down.

Nah man, GSP was working towards packing on more muscle for the last two years now, and the "latest" report, before he tore his ACL was that he was almost 200 pounds dead on. Which means he would then be cutting down to 185 or lower, and be a solid, lean and mean fighter. Granted he wouldn't possess the same frame as Anderson, but oh well, he certainly would make up for it with pure strength and athleticism. There is also much more to top-control than just size.

Like I said, people can debate it all day and have their respective opinion, I still stand by what I said, in GSP putting Anderson on his back.

-Cheers
b.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner