over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Kentucky Grilled Chicken

John99Test

Registered
Anyone gotten a bucket of this stuff? Its great. Good for getting a boat load of protein in too.

Worst chicken I've ever had. Fatty and greasy beyond measure.

I thought it would be a nice treat, boy was I wrong. My wife and I threw it out after a couple bites.

Worst chicken I've ever had. Fatty and greasy beyond measure.

I thought it would be a nice treat, boy was I wrong. My wife and I threw it out after a couple bites.

i agree ---grilled chicken scraps-i wouldnt give my dog that crap....

What do you mean "chicken scraps" ? It's the same exact chicken they use for the classic fried version.. I had it, and thought it was pretty good.. It definitely wasn't fatty or greasy either.. If that's the case, it's an issue with that particular KFC, how long it had been sitting there for, or the people that cooked it.

What do you mean "chicken scraps" ? It's the same exact chicken they use for the classic fried version.. I had it, and thought it was pretty good.. It definitely wasn't fatty or greasy either.. If that's the case, it's an issue with that particular KFC, how long it had been sitting there for, or the people that cooked it.

Maybe its local then. All I can say is, this chicken was nasty. It looked nothing like the picture.

if it is fresh and hasnt been sitting long it is very tasty.....but if it is old and sitting a while it is nasty! night and day difference really

That stuff is gross and not to mention look at the below....if it was chicken then way all this BEFF crap....

KFC® Grilled Chicken
Fresh Chicken Marinated With: Salt, Sodium Phosphate, and Monosodium Glutamate. Seasoned With: Maltodextrin, Salt, Bleached Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Monosodium Glutamate, Secret Kentucky Grilled Chicken Spices, Palm Oil, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Soy Sauce (Soybean, Wheat, Salt), Chicken Fat, Chicken Broth, Autolyzed Yeast, Beef Powder, Rendered Beef Fat, Extractives of Turmeric, Dehydrated Carrot, Onion Powder, and Not More Than 2% Each of Calcium Silicate and Silicon Dioxide Added As Anticaking Agents.
Contains Wheat and Soy.

Had a bucket a week or so ago thinking that because it was grilled it could be a fast fix when i am lacking the time to prepare my own food....The legs were the only pieces that weren't laced with fat and grease. Didn't even closely resemble the pics of the chicken that you think your buying...with that much fat and grease you might as well just eat the extra crispy or original reciepe, and since i dont eat that either i'll stick to making my own chicken thats lean and not packed with salt and eat my potatoes that are REAL!!! Oh and buy the way it was fresh when i bought it....

Personally, I prefer El Pollo Loco's boneless, skinless chicken breast

That stuff is gross and not to mention look at the below....if it was chicken then way all this BEFF crap....

KFC® Grilled Chicken
Fresh Chicken Marinated With: Salt, Sodium Phosphate, and Monosodium Glutamate. Seasoned With: Maltodextrin, Salt, Bleached Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Monosodium Glutamate, Secret Kentucky Grilled Chicken Spices, Palm Oil, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Soy Sauce (Soybean, Wheat, Salt), Chicken Fat, Chicken Broth, Autolyzed Yeast, Beef Powder, Rendered Beef Fat, Extractives of Turmeric, Dehydrated Carrot, Onion Powder, and Not More Than 2% Each of Calcium Silicate and Silicon Dioxide Added As Anticaking Agents.
Contains Wheat and Soy.

Nice ingredients. I like how its marinated in MSG.

When I'm in a bind I go to Pollo Tropical here in FL and buy a grilled chicken ceasar salad with 3 chicken breasts....or I'll buy three chicken breasts and a side of rice.

oh my bad-its the same chicken they use in the classic fried version?well ill be damned! lol :D

to each his own bro---eat it and enjoy---i will definitly pass!

Last edited:
The only place I trust with my chicken is EL POLLO LOCO!

And if any of you are in the L.A. area check out Zankou Chicken...mmm

i recall one day a while back, i decided to stop and eat some KFC thinking at least i would get protein.

as i sat down i noticed the tray liner had some nutrition info, it ACTUALLY SAID 'provides 100% RDA of sodium'

fuckin sodium, what a joke fast food it

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner