over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Legs...Funny Pic

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The wife found this and I thought it was funny. Bad thing is I see a lot of this at our gym.

Attachments

• LEGS.IMG.jpg
    LEGS.IMG.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 2,387
This was posted like a year ago and I'm pretty sure it came out that this guy was a soldier wounded in battle which is why his legs are so small.

Don't mean to be an ass nosupermodel lol... But can YOU take a pic from tha side, in small shorts, from 40ft away, while doing chest, and unaware a pic is even being takin, and look like monster legs if your going to poke at this guy? Can wee see what ur legs look like from across tha gym? Lmao

He could also be 6'10" 18year old basketball dunking machine and not give a shit what his legs look like as long as they get the job done.. Guess you figured out I have skinny Legs..:eek:

He could also be 6'10" 18year old basketball dunking machine and not give a shit what his legs look like as long as they get the job done.. Guess you figured out I have skinny Legs..:eek:

Lol.... Exactly... Bc he's in tha gym, he's all of a sudden a BBer that needs jacked "calves"?? lol... If he cared, do u think he would wear 1/2 shorts???? in all tha mma I've trained, calf size sure wasn't a criteria... Tha only difference is that THIS guy wore shorts while all tha other guys with wack calf genetics wear sweatpants n shit...lolll :D

Must be exaggerated thru photo shop is my guess.

Either way, that fellow shouldn't be wearing shorts, no matter the excuse Lol

Don't mean to be an ass nosupermodel lol... But can YOU take a pic from tha side, in small shorts, from 40ft away, while doing chest, and unaware a pic is even being takin, and look like monster legs if your going to poke at this guy? Can wee see what ur legs look like from across tha gym? Lmao

Wasn't making fun of the guy at all. I just thought it was a funny picture. And no I do not have HUGE legs. But, I also do not just do upper body workouts.

I just posted the pic because I thought it was funny.

Super, you are right. Most gyms that I have visited or workout at have member with larger upperbodies than lower.. Including myself.. I purposely wear shorts that expose esp my calves weakness (Like Arnold did I heard) on purpose to motivate me to train them harder and more consistant. I don't wear those Runner Cut silky shorts like Tri-Coach and Queefer do but they are much sexier than my best day.

Super, you are right. Most gyms that I have visited or workout at have member with larger upperbodies than lower.. Including myself.. I purposely wear shorts that expose esp my calves weakness (Like Arnold did I heard) on purpose to motivate me to train them harder and more consistant. I don't wear those Runner Cut silky shorts like Tri-Coach and Queefer do but they are much sexier than my best day.

My gay fans love it when I wear those shorts.

No, there is no excuse for calves like that, even repeated injuries. But the worst part is definitely the socks.

I believe this guy was a wounded vet with a debilitating injury and had just begun walking again... And was just happy to walk under his own strength again. If that story is accurate, I don't believe he gives two shits about his "skinny legs". I'm sure he is perfectly content only with the ability to use his legs again. Perspective

I believe this guy was a wounded vet with a debilitating injury and had just begun walking again... And was just happy to walk under his own strength again. If that story is accurate, I don't believe he gives two shits about his "skinny legs". I'm sure he is perfectly content only with the ability to use his legs again. Perspective

Still doesn't explain or justify the horror of those socks.

If he was a spinal cord injury patient those are compression stockings to keep the blood from pooling in his legs and causing a blood clot they make you wear them for a while after being injured hell I still have a set somewhere and I've been hurt tor 2 I/2 years

That pic was posted on here about 1 year ago or so and I do believe we found out the guy had suffered some sort of bad injury at one time. Like another member said, I think he is a vet that was injured.

If he was a spinal cord injury patient those are compression stockings to keep the blood from pooling in his legs and causing a blood clot they make you wear them for a while after being injured hell I still have a set somewhere and I've been hurt tor 2 I/2 years

Ok you got me.

in my last powerlifting meet i saw a guy with some kind of degenerative disease squating, benching, and deadlifting. he had to be wheeled up to the platform and you could tell his disability hurt like hell at the bottom of the squat ... but he was doin' it.

Is it 100% confirmed this was/is a wounded vet...??

looks photoshopped to me...

Is it 100% confirmed this was/is a wounded vet...??

looks photoshopped to me...

The first thread on that pic I think someone actually found the guy's facebook page.

I'm pretty sure the injured vet thing was total BS. They also said he had 15 surgeries on his knees in the other thread... Well the picture is fuzzy but I don't see any scares. Not to mention his calves are super skinny but he has a good tear drop; my tear drops still look atrophied from the knee surgeries I had 2 years ago. This is just a guy with skinny calves.

Some memes just go to far... (he is an injured vet, not some tool who never trains legs):delete:

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner