over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Mark Kerr story on HBO

gnpower

Registered
Anyone see this? I thought it was very well done. I am sure the fighters on this board would enjoy the story. It is sad to see someone with so much talent waste it. There are probably lots of real life stories such as this in our sport. I am sure we all have seen people with talent and potential just blow it away. Does anyone know anything about his current situation?

yeah i saw it on hbo the other day. good story, seems like he was into the nubain a bit too much. I think you have to be a little bit crazy to continue fighting and be in pain 24/7.

saw it

Well done.Yea the pain killer use fucked him up,not to mention hanging on with that boozer woman of his,seems like 2 addictive personalities meant for each other.Other then that Kerr was a good fighter,but that fight with Igor was lovely,especially that right from nowhere that put him down.The Russian can throw hands thats for sure.I love UFC and Pride,mma in general is a great sport..........

Does anyone know when this will be on again? I

ill be honest with you i have seen that show like 6 times already and for some reason if you watch marks last fight it looked like he faked the loss .. i think him and his long time friend coleman had something going on ... coleman new that kerr could beat him.. coleman need ed the money has two kids .. so kerr my guess had a deal going with coleman give me 50000 of that 200000 ... watch his last fight he had that guy beat ... he just hung his head down .. for no reason maybe he was tired but not beat

just watch his last fight

Cobra, that last fight was interesting. Although it very well could have been, I don't think it was rigged. His trainer (Bas Rueten) was very upset that he did not stay in LA and train for that final month before the fight. I think he came in out of condition and probably screwed up in the head from hanging out with his troubled girlfriend. I think in the fight he ran out of gas and said fuck it. I don't think he really wanted to be fighting in the first place or he would have trained all the way through. Like he had lost his desire or something, but I also think alot of it had to do with the girl. She doesn't seem to support his fighting. I also don't know how the guy he was fighting took that initial beating. WTF?

Kerr brothers

I have a bro that knows the Kerr brothers, they are wacked in the head. The guy I know that speaks to them tells me they both (Mark and Steve) are not the nicest people and may be involved in some shady things but I don't know that for sure.

I saw it... it was good that's for sure! His grilfriend had some MAJOR problems.... he said when he broke up with her, she grabbed his guns (good thing they were unloaded), then got a knife and slashed her arms... all this drama while he was preparing for that last fight... but guess what... he married her:rolleyes: WTF is wrong with him!??!!!

Saw part of it last night and decided not to jump in on the end of the story. I saw Mark get his ass kicked, seemingly up to him, and then lay down back stage. Anyway...GNPOWER, did you tape it for me? If so, bring it to the gym with my injectors.

I met mark

2 years ago in Pheonix Arizona, where he lives and trains. From what I have seen he is a bit of a hothead, excellent wrestler, and pretty well dressed. I have seen him in shape and out. He was always real friendly to me and my team though, prolly from wrestling background.

I sat in a hot tub with Coleman and got tanked with him in Detroit and i have talked with him about the Pete fight, and he was pretty annoyed with the loss, yeah he was tired in the fight, and his knee was fucked. Still lost though, Pete is an interesting fighter. He moves real well. Anyway, as far as shady dealings with Kerr and Coleman, I dunno, both are pretty proud men, it would have to be a lot of money to to take a fall in this sport. A loss makes a big difference in your purse and your value. So who the fuck knows. I would venture to guess he was fighting straight up and lost...all comes down to commitment fellas, sometimes life throws you in so many directions while you are preparing for a fight that next thing you know, it is fight night, and you are NOT ready to go, but the fight must go on. I have been here before, it sucks.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear