over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[O/T] Mayweather-McGregor Deal Reached - August 26 in Las Vegas

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor. Who will win ?

• Floyd Mayweather

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Conor McGregor

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta give credit to Dana White. He gives the fans what they want. This will be up there in PPV buys with the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. It will be an awful fight like everyone says but plain and simple, this is the fight people will buy.

Projected this fight will make around 800 million I believe. It'll top mayweather-PAC fight.

Mcgregor is a huge underdog, but anything can happen and that off chance he wins, I'm dropping some cash on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a boxing match with full size gloves, boxing rules?
If so McGregor doesn't have a chance. Now if it was mma rules THAT would be much more interesting.

mma rules would be even a bigger mismatch. just flipped.
i would have done boxing rules, however use mma gloves. this would give connor a true punchers chance. with 10oz gloves connors punches will not have near the speed or power as in mma. now is floyd going to knock connor out, no chance in hell. floyd will bait connor into attacking, do his shoulder roll and counter.
on a side note, sports science has already proved the shoulder roll to reduce the target by 2/3. i dunno i def will watch(thx.kodi) just to see connor get worked over.

100 million for both guys? They both already won....but it would be exciting to see Mcgregor knock him out.

no way floyd is only getting a 100, he was paid 240 for the pac fight.
is connor going to want to fight in ufc anymore after this payday? it would take him 6-8 title fights in ufc to make this payday. i see connor retiring after this... than to me the ufc losses huge

Connor was exhausted after 2 rounds with Diaz. He may get beat up pretty good once he gasses out.

I agree small gloves would have made it more interesting.

Connor gasses and gets tko'd in the later rounds. The best thing about this fight is the amount of money you can make betting with mma noobs.

mayweather is not knocking anyone out at 40. last fight he finished was 2011. connor gets elbowed, hit bear knuckled, kicked.in.the.head etc, surely he will.not get knocked out by a padded glove. power is not floyds game, and he is not going to go outside his element. its all about money and fight will be hyped to the max, trash talk, b.s., dana talking connor up etc

no way floyd is only getting a 100, he was paid 240 for the pac fight.
is connor going to want to fight in ufc anymore after this payday? it would take him 6-8 title fights in ufc to make this payday. i see connor retiring after this... than to me the ufc losses huge

Great perspective! In the long run UFC could lose much more if Connor does retire.

DCUipZzVYAAw4om.jpg

Showtime releases its official poster of the event.

For weight, the match will be contested at 154 pounds. That's an advantage for McGregor, who has fought as high as 170 pounds in the past and is the current UFC 155-pound champion. Mayweather, meanwhile, has competed at weights as low as 130 pounds, with his later bouts sitting around 145 (although he did agree to 152 pounds for his fight against Saul "Canelo" Alvarez). In the past Mayweather has forced larger fighters to compete at lower weights, but in this case McGregor will get to carry his typical UFC weight into the ring, giving him a decent size advantage over Mayweather.

The glove size for the bout has been set at 10 ounces. Compare that to MMA gloves, which are between 4 oz. and 6 oz. and boxing gloves which range from 8 oz. to 20 oz. Mayweather has worn 10 oz. gloves for many of his recent fights, and this goes along with Nevada statute that sets 8 oz. gloves for fights under 147 pounds and 10 oz. gloves for those above.

SOURCE

this is the stupidest big money match in the history of combat sports... a non ranked boxer going to challenge 1 of the greatest pound 4 pound boxers of all time ( i can't stand FMM either)...going to be so lopsided in Vegas... Floyd will be Floyd and Conor will never touch him just like the biggest killer sharks couldn't touch him in their own world... i literally can't believe the fans that cheered this bout and waste of money on... there is no way i will pay to watch this kindergarten playground beatdown that is about to occur, and will just download it that sunday morning
pit could not say it better. how pissed will people be if there is a ref stoppage somewhere in rd 3-5. floyd will not loose to an amateur with c level boxing skills. floyd has not.fought in 2 yrs and could be connot without even a training camp. i doubt connor could even beat a bernard hopkins.

There is always that " what if mcgregor connects "

Will be exciting to watch just to see it mcgregor can plant one good punch.

Floyd will likely dance around him though

IMO most of Floyd's fights are exactly that, dancing around dodging shots. Most of the fights I have watched have been really boring. He is not an exciting fighter. I would love to see him get his block knocked off though, and in fact that is about the only reason I ever watch his fights. I am hoping that someone will manage to land a good powershot to his gourd and put him down. I don't know what kind of chin he has because nobody ever succeeds in landing a good powershot to his head.

this is the stupidest big money match in the history of combat sports... a non ranked boxer going to challenge 1 of the greatest pound 4 pound boxers of all time ( i can't stand FMM either)...going to be so lopsided in Vegas... Floyd will be Floyd and Conor will never touch him just like the biggest killer sharks couldn't touch him in their own world... i literally can't believe the fans that cheered this bout and waste of money on... there is no way i will pay to watch this kindergarten playground beatdown that is about to occur, and will just download it that sunday morning

I agree 100%. I say put the two of them in a ring and make them use MMA rules. If Floyd won that fight then I would call him the true best fighter in the world. I have mad respect for boxers, but Floyd is just one of those guys that is more defense than offense. Spends most of his time dodging shots and then a little counter shot here and there. Anyone know his winning by knockout percentage? I love watching someone like Vlad Klitchko, now there is a fighter I respect.

Poor Nate Diaz

I agree 100%. I say put the two of them in a ring and make them use MMA rules. If Floyd won that fight then I would call him the true best fighter in the world. I have mad respect for boxers, but Floyd is just one of those guys that is more defense than offense. Spends most of his time dodging shots and then a little counter shot here and there. Anyone know his winning by knockout percentage? I love watching someone like Vlad Klitchko, now there is a fighter I respect.

Floyd was a knockout artist early in his career.. It wasn't until he had 15+ fights that he got smart and decided to take less damage.. Very smart fighter.. This also explains why he isn't "punchy". We should respect anyone that fights, let alone undefeated.

Floyd will KO him.... watch... for fucks sake, i bet Conor wouldnt survive a boxing match w ANY member of the money team boxers.... he is a great martial artist... a decent boxer against mma guys that he is much larger then on average and arent competitive boxers themselves... this is gonna put it into perspective how far the punching abilities seperate between world class mma and world class punching...

He was put boxed by NATE FUCKIN DIAZs little jab amd Stockholm slaps!!!! ... and hes gonna go against FLOYD MAYWEATHERRRRR!?!??!?! Lmaoooooooo... bros, this is gonna be so funny to watch

The match that would have been worth watching is a stand up hands only match w 4oz gloves and allow clinching amd dirty boxing.... now that i would be interested in as it changes alot of the defense amd offense to not pure boxing

Last edited:
Floyd will KO him.... watch... for fucks sake, i bet Conor wouldnt survive a boxing match w ANY member of the money team boxers.... he is a great martial artist... a decent boxer against mma guys that he is much larger then on average and arent competitive boxers themselves... this is gonna put it into perspective how far the punching abilities seperate between world class mma and world class punching...

He was put boxed by NATE FUCKIN DIAZs little jab amd Stockholm slaps!!!! ... and hes gonna go against FLOYD MAYWEATHERRRRR!?!??!?! Lmaoooooooo... bros, this is gonna be so funny to watch

The match that would have been worth watching is a stand up hands only match w 4oz gloves and allow clinching amd dirty boxing.... now that i would be interested in as it changes alot of the defense amd offense to not pure boxing

i agree with everything and we have said alot of the same thoughts... but dont think money will be putting connor on the mat. now a stoppage a could see for sure. we have both said it, 4oz gloves would have made it a much more of a punchers chance. i dunno, is connor that great? i mean really he came on the scene at the right time where the entire weight class at the top was filled with aging guys on the decline. and yes ill say it again diaz beat him twice, that 2nd fight was some bs, to try and salvage any chance at a trilogy

Both ate great fighters and contributed greatly to the revenue of their sports, but I don't see Conner stepping in the ring with Floyd intelligent. MMA may encompass many forms of martial arts but this is a fight of just boxing where Floyd has owned entirely. He's honed in his skills in just one style. I predict Conner will gas out as he is not used to striking solely for this many rounds. With 10z gloves as others have said, will slow down Conner making his disadvantage worse. Mayweather may go for a knockout if he has the chance and he probably will. I doubt Conner will catch him. I guess this is good for boxing. Not sure if this is a good look for MMA? I hope I'm wrong and maybe Conner puts up a good fight?

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I just cant get over how they look like little boys with man faces...

ehhh...

:cool:

yeah, its a joke

sadly I completely agree

These guys are banking on the fact that they are both equally hated. They are both loud-mouthed assholes that people want to see get KTFO.

I hope this blatant money grab by CM blows up in his face and this whole shit show fails miserably. Keep in mind FM doesn't need the money and it was CM who called him out and has been pushing for this fight. Worst of all is that the fight will not settle any argument and the only winner are the two jabrones in the ring.

I'm not paying a dime to watch this Barnum and Bailey production.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws