over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Military Qualifications

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm about to graduate college and I'm looking into trying out for the air force pararescue medics. If anyone has knowledge in this stuff before I waste my time talking to a recruiter and getting shut down, can people that were diagnosed with an anxiety disorder (generalized anxiety) be in the military?

My disorder is only from when I was taking tren and using too many adderrall it caused my BP to go insanley high and was making me anxious, I'm prescribed klonopin and paxil, but I do not take either anymore and am doing great on all natural supplements.

I've never been to any mental hospital or anything just my shrink and I quit going months ago.

Any help would be appreciated I really want to try out for this job.

If there is no record of it, dont volunteer the info.

This right here is SO true. Shit will disqualify you in a HEART BEAT. its getting so frugal since the military is slimming down that unless your cream of the crop, and even then, you will need all the help you can get.

Good luck.

grizz-i really hate to sound negative bout this but i have to agree with other poster's in that if there's a record of the disorder the military will balk-for one reason bcuz they may fear a future disability claim against them for PTSD/medical services etc? :banghead:

on the other hand doesn't hurt to try or possibly be re-evaluted by a Doc who can sign you off as gtg as original symptoms are no longer an issue? ;)

best of luck-Man
cavdude

You admit any of what you listed, and not only will you be not eligible for Air Force, but you'll receive a permanent disqualification from the Armed Forces as a whole.

I have no idea about special forces in the airforce so this is all I can relate it to ..And this is just to get to the endoc ....so start training for a triathalon/ironman
I dont know anyone that passed the first time personally .not that its not possible just personally dont know anyone

Any male Marine wishing to obtain the reconnaissance military occupational specialty, 0321, must be a United States citizen and releasable by their MOS monitor. The Marines must meet the following basic requirements: have a general technical score of 105 or higher on the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, obtain a first class score on the physical fitness test, possess a combat water survival 1 qualification, be eligible for a secret clearance, have no page 12 entries in their service record book and have a minimum of 18 months remaining on current enlistment contract upon completion of the basic reconnaissance course.

In addition, the Marine's Battalion or Squadron Commander must submit a written endorsement for them to take part in the screening.

if you do happen to make it...then you have to apply for a top secret clearance and if any of that shit is on your a medical record anywhere I would imagine it would come out

just a thought I dont know for sure

I know I have to apply for a top secret clearance, my medical file has nothing about steroids or drugs. I only told them I drink on weekends. I was thinking of telling my doctor to write a letter that says my symptoms have been gone and I don't take medication.

COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO IS IN THE THE KNOW(TRUST ME I KNOW ITS MY JOB) DO NOT SAY YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL ISSUES, IF YOU HAVE ANY LAW ABOVE TRAFFIC YOUR DONE, NO COUNSELING, NO MEDICATIONS, NEVER TOUCHED A DRUG AND DRINK SOCIALLY. NEVER IN YOUR LIFE HAVE YOU DRANK MORE THAN A FEW DRINKS. HOPFFULLY YOUR CREDIT IS GOOD AND YOUR NOT DELIQUENT ON ANY BILLS, CC ETC. IF YOU LISTEN TO THIS AND ARE IN GOOD SHAPE AND NOT FAT YOU SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO. BTW YOU SHOULD GO ARMY:) THEY CAN ACTUALLY GAURENTEE YOU SPECIAL FORCES(GREEN BERET) IN YOUR CONTRACT.... NOT LIKE I WOULD KNOW OR ANYTHING.............................:):)

Pararescue is an elite team of operators. To be successful a candidate has to be of both strong body and strong mind, but also posess a strong moral character.

I'd strongly recommend you maintain the highest levels of integrity throughout the screening process.

Good luck to you!

Last edited:
if their is no record of it then you never took it !!!
get a copy of your medical files if their is anything in their about and pyscological issues that may have you automatically DQed.

I'm close friends with alot of operators is various branches and I know a coue of them take adderall for ADD , it's not via script an their team Dr knows abou it , luckily they are given a heads up for drug testing.

a top secret clearance can vary widely from a sime check from a computer to an all out offocial finding out who your moms boyfriend is kind of search and to get into SF it will be the later of the two

anything that's elite - they will put you under stressful situations to see if you PANIC

If you have netflix / Roku ..because its ain instant play or hell use your pc to stream ..

Watch "Surviving the Cut"

Has Navy Eod - Special forces diver - Air Force Pararescue and MORE

So you can check it out

Even when I was in the Marines..just regular guy..we had to jump in with full gear and wade for x min..i forget to be honest but at least 10

We had some people fail

COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO IS IN THE THE KNOW(TRUST ME I KNOW ITS MY JOB) DO NOT SAY YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL ISSUES, IF YOU HAVE ANY LAW ABOVE TRAFFIC YOUR DONE, NO COUNSELING, NO MEDICATIONS, NEVER TOUCHED A DRUG AND DRINK SOCIALLY. NEVER IN YOUR LIFE HAVE YOU DRANK MORE THAN A FEW DRINKS. HOPFFULLY YOUR CREDIT IS GOOD AND YOUR NOT DELIQUENT ON ANY BILLS, CC ETC. IF YOU LISTEN TO THIS AND ARE IN GOOD SHAPE AND NOT FAT YOU SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO. BTW YOU SHOULD GO ARMY:) THEY CAN ACTUALLY GAURENTEE YOU SPECIAL FORCES(GREEN BERET) IN YOUR CONTRACT.... NOT LIKE I WOULD KNOW OR ANYTHING.............................:):)

They only guarantee you a "tryout" spot at SFAS right? I was pretty sure it was the same as a SEAL contract where you get a spot at BUD/S but nothing else is guaranteed.

as a former pararescue troop i can tell you that it is pretty grueling to go through the training so i hope your anxiety was truely from tren or you'll be in a world of hurt...are u trying to be an sf officer? if you have a family u can kiss them goodbye...if ur a bachelor its a good gig if not i would say to try another route maybe maintenance officer or something.

You could instead join the French Foreign legion. You will learn to speak French, you will serve with people from every nationallity on earth. You will be an instant celebrity when you leave the legion, you can also get a French passport. I think it sounds 1 million times more interesting than the US military. You only live once.

Unless you were involunteraly commited at some point, that personal medical history is yours alone. It is not an ongoing issue as you said and I simply would not bring it up.

They only guarantee you a "tryout" spot at SFAS right? I was pretty sure it was the same as a SEAL contract where you get a spot at BUD/S but nothing else is guaranteed.

No where near as good bro! SF your gaurenteed infantry basic, airborne school, SOPC(special operations prep course), and a try out at SFAS. Yes you can't gaurentee the actual job cuz they only except the elite but u can reapply down the road as many times as u want and way easier to do than reapply for seals. Para rescue is cool, met a few of the guys awesome bros. but SF, Seals and Delta are the shit

No where near as good bro! SF your gaurenteed infantry basic, airborne school, SOPC(special operations prep course), and a try out at SFAS. Yes you can't gaurentee the actual job cuz they only except the elite but u can reapply down the road as many times as u want and way easier to do than reapply for seals. Para rescue is cool, met a few of the guys awesome bros. but SF, Seals and Delta are the shit

Cool. Thanks. Hell yeah, CAG and DEVGRU are pretty much as good as it gets. You get there, you are basically an all star haha.

Grizzly, to keep your options open, could look into the SF contract that Shrek was talking about and aim for an 18D medic. Those guys know their shit. One guy was telling me that they have a goat, the instructors pump it with a couple of bullets and you have to try and save it. Once you get it stabilized, they'll shoot it again and it keeps going. Sounds pretty intense!

You could instead join the French Foreign legion. You will learn to speak French, you will serve with people from every nationallity on earth. You will be an instant celebrity when you leave the legion, you can also get a French passport. I think it sounds 1 million times more interesting than the US military. You only live once.

My uncle is former legionare.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity