over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Movies of 2012

Les Miserables was the best movie this year, by far

prob not everyones cup of tea, but a spectacular, emotional, heartwarming, gut wrenching, inspiring movie nonetheless

I wouldn't see Les Miserables if you paid me to

On the other thand, finally saw Django last night and it was so incredibly good. The sold out theater all clapped at the end. Great movie.

Looper was definitely #1. Unexpected twists everywhere, loved the plot and cast.

For future movies, this year has alott of great ones coming out. There are two that I truly wanna see.

1. Great Gatsby. Leo looks like he fits the part perfect, and I love the era it occurs in. 1920's appeals to me alot for some reason, just love everything about that time.

2. Now you see me. I love magician movies, with The Prestige being my all time favorite movie.

Skyfall overrated??!!!!???!!!! It was THE best 007 movie EVER. My eyes are bleeding right now by that comment. It was the best movie of 2012 along with Looper. .

I gotta agree with the OP, the latest Bond was a huge let down. Im a big Bond fan and just bought the 50th anniversary blu ray set and I have to tell you that so far I think Skyfall is the worst of them all. I really don't like Daniel Craig as Bond and the new scripts suck. The Bond films have really changed. The new films don't have the fun sense of humor the old ones had and the characters are boring. The character of Bond has changed, hes more serious now. I also did not like how they changed Money Penny, she was a middle age white woman for 50 yrs and now shes a young black woman. Come on!

I gotta agree with the OP, the latest Bond was a huge let down. Im a big Bond fan and just bought the 50th anniversary blu ray set and I have to tell you that so far I think Skyfall is the worst of them all. I really don't like Daniel Craig as Bond and the new scripts suck. The Bond films have really changed. The new films don't have the fun sense of humor the old ones had and the characters are boring. The character of Bond has changed, hes more serious now. I also did not like how they changed Money Penny, she was a middle age white woman for 50 yrs and now shes a young black woman. Come on!

Oh man. Never have I disagreed with a statement so much on here! I think Craig is great, but I really loved Brosnan. Both have different styles. To each their own I guess

Oh man. Never have I disagreed with a statement so much on here! I think Craig is great, but I really loved Brosnan. Both have different styles. To each their own I guess

Sean Connery all the way! My second favorite would be Roger Moore. If you get the Bond 50th anniversary set and watch the interviews with Robert Broccoli you'll hear him tell you that Roger Moore was his original choice as Bond but he couldn't get him so he settled for Sean Connery! The only film work Connery had done up to then was TV advertisements! I guess Bond was the start of his career, and I think Sean was a better Bond than Roger. Both were great IMO.

I just looked at a Wiki of Sean Connery and it appears he had some minor film roles before Bond in 62, I was going from what Sean had said in an interview. I guess he was kinda just joking when he said all he had done was commercials, but he did do a good number of those for a company.

Last edited:
Sean Connery all the way! My second favorite would be Roger Moore. If you get the Bond 50th anniversary set and watch the interviews with Robert Broccoli you'll hear him tell you that Roger Moore was his original choice as Bond but he couldn't get him so he settled for Sean Connery! The only film work Connery had done up to then was TV advertisements! I guess Bond was the start of his career, and I think Sean was a better Bond than Roger. Both were great IMO.

I just looked at a Wiki of Sean Connery and it appears he had some minor film roles before Bond in 62, I was going from what Sean had said in an interview. I guess he was kinda just joking when he said all he had done was commercials, but he did do a good number of those for a company.

It's been a long time since I have seen the really old Bond movies with Connery and Moore so it is hard for me to judge them at this point. I really thought Pierce Brosnan was underrated though. He had a certain humor and "charm" about him that made him perfect for the movies he did. Craig is perfect for a movie like Skyfall, which like I said, is the best Bond movie ever IMO and it's not even close to me.

It's been a long time since I have seen the really old Bond movies with Connery and Moore so it is hard for me to judge them at this point. I really thought Pierce Brosnan was underrated though. He had a certain humor and "charm" about him that made him perfect for the movies he did. Craig is perfect for a movie like Skyfall, which like I said, is the best Bond movie ever IMO and it's not even close to me.

Both Timothy Dalton and Pierce Brosnan were good too IMO. Of the two I liked Dalton a bit better.

The James Bond Actors from best to worst IMO!

1. Sean Connery
2. Roger Moore
3. Timothy Dalton
4. Pierce Brosnan
5. Daniel Craig
6. George Lazenby !

BTW, go out and buy that 50th anniversary collection on bluray, its amazing. The sound and video on the old movies is simply incredible! I felt like I was watching the old ones for the first time in a movie theater!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Top 5
Silver linings playbook
Django
Life of Pi
Hunger Games
Looper

Silver Linings Playbook was my favorite movie of 2012.. Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence did an amazing job.. I was EXTREMELY impressed with Jennifer Lawrence, she truly is a great actress.

I was surprised with how high the ratings were for silver linings playbook. Its on my list to see next along with Zero Dark Thirty which opens this Friday.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear