over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Mr. Olympia of Dogs

|--[\\\]>--------- that is def. a nice looking bulldog! nothing like my American bulldog Raja, she loves everyone, even Gooey and thats saying a lot! LOL!

I wonder how much that fucker can bench! err...squat since he has only has legs. :eek:

This boxer is pretty damn big....look at the neck on that thing...

**broken link removed**

All beautiful dogs....That one when he had him in his arms didn't look big at all but by himself he looks HUGE

JakeBernstein said:

Poor dog man....all of these dogs look so overdone and mutated.

This is what a HEALTHY dog is SUPPOSED to look like, muscular, lean, strong, good lines, head is proportionate to the body, shoulders and legs aren't bowed out. All of these other dogs have some serious issues man.

pit.jpg

Heres the pic fullsize

Attachments

• _DSC0798.jpg
    _DSC0798.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 93
We went to the dog pound here and I gotta tell you 90% of all the dogs there were pits there musta been 200 of um.

sad to see.

Vander_V said:
What a bunch of redneck trash , wtf they built an opsticle course for the dog??? and what you see in those pics is training for fights , this dog may already be dead or severly injured , this kind of crap is worthless makes me sick.

hey, what the hell's wrong with bein a redneck???

and what you see in those pics is basically the same shit they use to train police dogs, cops use better equipment of course, full body suits ,etc.

LOL....It's humerous that these back-woods rednecks think their little ankle biting, heinz-57 mutt is a bad ass dog! I give the dog less than 3 years of that kind of training and lifestyle before it dies.
The baddest dog I have owned was a 65 lb. German shepherd mixed with a Mallinoise that would run at the decoy full throttle, give a full mouthed bite to the shoulder, and pull the 6 foot, 200+ lbs decoy to the ground and hold the decoy down with the grip strength of a pitbull! AND the dog would obey the commands to release (only one command given) and heel with out any corrections.

LEX said:
We went to the dog pound here and I gotta tell you 90% of all the dogs there were pits there musta been 200 of um.

sad to see.

Very sad to see man...I used to foster pits a few years back. And that is the number one dog up for adoption. I can't see paying thousands of dollars for a dog when so many need a home.

And what causes it. Its jackasses like these guys who just wanna breed a ton of dogs in thier backyards and sell them for some change. What happens to the dog who know....

Very Sad my man..

you wanna see some mistreatment of dogs? check out that show "animal cops" and see the condition of the dogs that they pull out of the "brutha's" houses

SouthernMuscle said:
you wanna see some mistreatment of dogs? check out that show "animal cops" and see the condition of the dogs that they pull out of the "brutha's" houses

its not a matter of who treat dogs worse, "rednecks or Bruthas"...

the guys that I first posted about may look like KKK but they actually work with mexican and black guys too..And I dont see where the association of kennels and rednecks come in...I have looked at plenty of kennells and most have been ran by white collar familys...

HUTCH said:
its not a matter of who treat dogs worse, "rednecks or Bruthas"...

the guys that I first posted about may look like KKK but they actually work with mexican and black guys too..And I dont see where the association of kennels and rednecks come in...I have looked at plenty of kennells and most have been ran by white collar familys...

Yeah but the show Animal Cops is in Miami and Detroit, not sure where else, but its not in Nebraska or Kansas....so you see a ton of Pits being pulled out of the ghetto and being used for fights. Again...this goes back to the back yard breeding. I can produce as many dogs as my bitch and stud will produce and if they end up dead or at the pound who cares. There should be some kinda control over that and then you wouldn't have Gargoyle over here Creating a new Dog.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws