over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T MTV True Life: "I'm on Steroids"

i_hulk

Registered
**broken link removed**

I was finding something to watch and came across this show. Of course it's giving gear a bad reputation. All I will say is get me some toilet paper, this gave me the shits.

sorry if this an old episode and been posted already.

wtf he got naked, laid down on the bed and had some creepy old man inject him while holding his ass :confused:

i've seen it and it sucks!

that kid who was in it, the one who had the old guy pin him trains at the gym i used to train down in boca, all this kid ever trained were arms

They should have titled this show "Im Gay, and I'm on STeroids"

"Brian wants the attention that "hot" people get. He credits steroids (which he gets from various sources) for his improved physique. He wins a strip contest, but shortly thereafter goes into a rage. Later, Brian sinks into a depression and blames the steroids. He wants to stop taking steroids after one more cycle. "

He had a rage because he is mentally challenged, and blamed it on the roids.

I've seen this piece of crap a few times. I always found it odd that the kid has some old guy inject his gear for him. Look, I hate needles just as much as anyone, but I still do my own shots. I mean if you can't reach or something, I can see having your girl help, (if she knows and is willing).

This is typical MTV crap that tells you what you should and shouldn't do, and what is and isn't cool. I don't think any self respecting bodybuilder would give this kind of show the time of day for a interview.

"Brian wants the attention that "hot" people get. He credits steroids (which he gets from various sources) for his improved physique. He wins a strip contest, but shortly thereafter goes into a rage. Later, Brian sinks into a depression and blames the steroids. He wants to stop taking steroids after one more cycle. "

He had a rage because he is mentally challenged, and blamed it on the roids.

lmao very true

I've seen that episode years ago when it aired. It's stupid ass shit like that, that gets aired that puts misconceptions into the general public. Funny how they never air anything where steriods are put in a positive perspective like when doctors put AIDS patients on them to improve their quality of life or hrt patients. :rolleyes:

yea that show sucks

yea but broooss...... the old guy, he is a "family friend" its fineeee haha.....i agree....the show really blowsss.... he curls 110 a couple times.... YEP he's a"god" alright

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought the show plain out gave misconceptions about steroids. If you abuse tylenol and take 30 a day, I'm sure that isn't good for you either. It just ticks me off.
I'm usually a Discovery channel guy but had to look for something else as there was a rerun on discovery. Wish I wouldn't have come across that mtv crap.

Im surprised no one has commented on this but...

"Rob committed suicide after steroid withdrawl"

You have got to be fucking kidding? Steroid Withdrawls :mad: They are even allowed to print shit like this? Where besides MTV would you find a channel that downs men taking male hormones but pushes being gay and airs men tongue kissing each other every 5 minutes where a circle jerk is as common as rainwater.

Did anyone notice in the picture of the stripper winning it looked like he won a contest at a transvestite club?

Grylls

Im surprised no one has commented on this but...

"Rob committed suicide after steroid withdrawl"

You have got to be fucking kidding? Steroid Withdrawls :mad: They are even allowed to print shit like this? Where besides MTV would you find a channel that downs men taking male hormones but pushes being gay and airs men tongue kissing each other every 5 minutes where a circle jerk is as common as rainwater.

Did anyone notice in the picture of the stripper winning it looked like he won a contest at a transvestite club?

Grylls

Yeah, you are right on the suicide from "steroid withdrawls". Is there a such thing? I mean, if you don't know what you should be doing after a cycle, why take them in the first place.
As the stripper part... I quit watching after about 15 min and didn't see that. I had enough already. I'm just on hrt doses and it pissed me off.

Pay me for the photo shoot and I couldn't care less who you sell the pics to, but don't ask me to have an," old family friend" give me my supps.

And just why do you have to get so neked for an IM glute shot, why not just peel the shorts down a litle bit?!

don't ask me to have an," old family friend" give me my supps.

And just why do you have to get so neked for an IM glute shot, why not just peel the shorts down a litle bit?!

That was cuz he rolled over afterwards so his "family friend" could give him a happy ending.:D Nothing in life is free.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131