over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T My dad was attacked

jesus whats the world coming to, ya unfortunatly thats a dangerous job, im glad your dads ok

It really made me upset. and I feel for you mate.
pepper spray in a cab is not a good idea at all . he will not be able to use it without suffering even more than his attackers.

Solid metal flashlight will be legal and very effective.

Can you give us a description of the perpetraotor/s. Race, Height, build, modus operandi, etc.?

They are scum of earth to attack an old man. Life will catch up with them in a bad way. My prayers are with you

Sorry to hear about this mate, hope your dad's ok.

Low life scum everywhere these days. Hopefully your dad can point one of them out to you one day and you can 'have a word'.

don't they get instant pics the sooner they step into the cab?

These people are the worst of the worst imo, they prey on easy targets like lone taxi drivers, old age pensioners ect........

You live in a similar area to me mate and i know its difficult. We need people like your old man and i hope he makes a speedy recovery....

That's shit, these weak c#nts look for an easy target. Maybe for your Dads own safety it would be better for him to work the day shifts, although it's easier said then done when someone needs to make ends meets.

Sickening bro, Im glad hes ok. And who the fuck bites somebody? Leprachauns? Unbelievable. Have your dad put a fake camera in the car and/or a sign that says smile your on camera or something to that effect. It has an incredible impact on crime, Ill post the study if I can find it

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I'm really sorry to hear about your dad's misfortune! I know it must make you sick inside!! Good to hear that your dad is okay for the most part!!!

Just reading this makes me sick.
I have been dealing with a lot of scumbags lately, and it has really affected my perception of the world.
I need a sign that there is still good left in the world, news like this is far too common.
Asshole thugs like this need to be taught a lesson, and made an example of.
Your dad sounds like a tough individual though, its admirable that he doesn't back down, but I would hate to hear of this happening again.
It would be great if he could carry some kind of self defense weapon....the spray or whatever is legal.
My grandfather was a cop in San Fransisco, he responded to a lot of calls from Taxi drivers.....it sounds like quite a dangerous job.

Sickening bro, Im glad hes ok. And who the fuck bites somebody? Leprachauns? Unbelievable. Have your dad put a fake camera in the car and/or a sign that says smile your on camera or something to that effect. It has an incredible impact on crime, Ill post the study if I can find it

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

So true, if I can find the link I'll re-post it but merely having a sign or sticker on the front window from one of those ADT home security type companies makes you 90% less likely to have a break-in. Its a simple but oh so effective deterrent

So sorry that happened to your pops. Glad he is doing well.
I live in one of those life is cheap areas also and see
that elderly or very young are almost always the first pick
for these pussies. Good spray and a mag lite.
Best wishes, T

People who screw with seniors, let alone somebody smaller than them as a group, are nothing but scum and trash. I seriously hope karma comes their way and teaches them a lesson.

Sorry to hear of this. Reading these occurences infuriates and saddens me:mad:

I'm sorry to hear about such cowardly attacks. Pepper spray in the car would suck, but outside help yeah. See about buying a wireless camera, and install a dvr in the trunk. Amazon has some systems I'm eyeing for my new house that's under construction can even check a feed from my phone.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear